Black Panther anticipation thread

So Sup Forums, are we all looking forward to Marvel's BLACK PANTHER ?

It looks pretty dope

>"it's a third world country"
>"all a front. Explorers have searched for it. Called it El Dorado. El Dorado was in Africa the whole time."

Could this be black people's "Titanic"?

I for one am pre-booking my ticket and taking a big group of friends to see it. it's going to be a fabulous movie.

This movie is going to be heavily pirated for lulz alone.

It honestly looks good but the resentment from the African diaspora is palpable.
Seeing it day one just to see the black nationalists go wild.

Resentment? I think it portrays Africa in a very positive light.

>Titanic
Flop.

Imagine sitting around with a disc in / on / whatever lip. Flys landing on it and shit. Thinking to yourself. EYYY AM BAddd MANNNNN

I've seen bigger.

why is this high tech&rich civilization not opening its borders to its fellow african brothers?
will they explain that in the movie?

Well yes, and most manifestations of resentment are trying to look in a positive light directly in response to shit about them that they are resentful for.

>colonialism took major resources from them and was pictured by the outside as improving lesser people and giving them civilization
>Black Panther is about the shitty society in some part of Africa being a front and they are actually the MOST ADVANCED and by far the RICHEST society that has the HIGHEST level of technology in the world

And of course it's treated as an "African" hero as the African diaspora have little to no grasp of nations in Africa, the hero is named after a black nationalist group, and all their imagery is Kwanzaa (American creation) imagery alongside a mix-match of African images such as the stones in Note I'm still holding to my view . it WILL be good. It's just obviously a manifestation of resentment as well.

It'll be a typical nigger movie. Full of nigger faggots trying to act 'manly' to prove that they arn't disgusting faggots.

someone's afraid of the truth

>trolling

>capeshit

That image truly shows how stupid niggers are. The "black" woman in that image is a capoid, they have leathery yellow skin and jutting asses, and are only native to certain parts of southern africa. They literally think that anything from africa is a black negroid.

Nah, that would be extremely boring.

>Value wisdom and learning
>Choose leaders based on their strong will, physical power, intelligence and intentions
>Use natural resources sparingly to advance their society and only share the fruits with those who are socially ready for it

>Africa is shown to be a shit hole outside of Wakanda
>Movie is about an independent ethnostate resisting takeover by foreign degenerates who want a return of ancient practices

Essentially Sup Forumss ethno-nationalist fantasy.

>Watching capeshit movies

Will that be new president of United Europian Emirate?

Basically.

Just a small correction, Black pather the character came before black panther the group. I don't know if there is any correlation between the 2.

Black people get betrayed by the one white character villain and somehow despite the odds pull a heroic victory the end.

What do the savage say why do they put discs?

If I took them out, would they die?

>be comicfan soyboy
>go to Black Panther on opening night
>so excited that there's a little piss stain on the front of your grey sweatpants
>theater is only half full
>fucking racists
>10 minutes into the movie hear “Nunnuhh you didn’. Oh sheeeit, gurl” followed by screeching louder than the movie
>Lateshia and Shawniqua sit next to you
>phone starts ringing
>one answers the phone while the other yells at the movie screen
>”Quandarious? Where the hell you be foo? Oh shit. OK.”
>fat sheboon crushes your foot with her hoof on her way out of the isle
>”Watch where da fuck you be going, honkey!”
>opens theater exit door
>60 (((teens))) rush in whooping and hollering
>”Black Panfa my nigga!”
>”KANGS in Africa an sheeit!”
>chimp pack surrounds you
>one snatches your 128oz super diabeetus gulp
>another takes your popcorn
>don’t say anything because you’re not a filthy raciss
>blinded by cel phone screens
>380lb niggapotomuses twirking in the front of the theater
>a different sheboon goes and opens the exit door
>60 (((students))) rush in whooping and hollering
>the bootlip next to you jumps up and yells “dat the nigga done kilt ma boy Pookie!”
>hail of bullets in both directions
>no one hit
>commence WhorlStah
>hunkered down in your seat
>only occasionally getting punched in the back of the head
>lights come on
>cops storm in “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??”
>sheboon points at you “this cracka ass cracker called me a nigger!!”
>cops cuff you and drag you out of the theater
>movie resumes

This could be the redpill event of the century.

Looking it up, this is correct. My bad.
What a coincidence!

LMFAO MY FUCKING SIDES

Might redpill some lef-hating leftists, having to sit in one room with these feral apes for 90 min.

>niggapotomus

I saw the trailer. A bunch of nigger women twerking on some space ship LOL

>richest, most advanced city on the planet
>hidden by alien like technolgy
>niggers don't even trust the other africans

You are BLM right? I want to ask you something.In that movie Do people call eachother nigga?

Why the hell black people call each other nigger!? Are You White Race`s slave or Do you want to remember that to your PoC? By saying Nigger to eachother Black people is and will be slave of Bigger Claw or Top Dog as you say.Why cant you call Brother or Some african word?

Follow OP's lead, we need to hype this as the greatest movie of all time. ALL TIME

Lmfao

I always chuckle to myself whenever I see a action movie with a woman or nigger as the protagonist.

11/10

i'm more excited for infinity war, but i'll check this out too. Michael B Jordan was great in Creed, so I wanna see how he does as a villain

My best friend and I have talked about finding a movie theater where there are some blacks and just going so we can be loud through the whole thing.

It would be very painful

BE HUMBLE. SIT DOWN.

I'm gonna go see it in the most ghetto niggerfiyed part of my city

HOLY SHIT!!

NEW LEAKED SCENES FROM THE MOVIE guys~!1!1!

ECLUSIVE NEW LEAKED SCENE

THIS IS WHERE BLACK PANTHER BECOMES BLACK

Oh God, they're really doing the retarded lip plate thing. What the hell is wrong with the Jews that made this?

the memes will be glorious

wouldnt be surprised if the dnc buses in niggers to see the movie

kek

fuck you and fuck niggers

>380lb niggapotomuses
fucking top kek