Let's hear it

Let's hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdi7a6L_78
youtube.com/watch?v=A6yYDlP0QOM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Fire_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not stealing my ideas so fuck off

Small town girl running away from home takes the midnight train going anywhere.
City boy also running away takes the same midnight train.
They both decide to stick together in the new city they end up in. It's a romcom where they get into various city shenanigans, such as finding jobs, being homeless, accidentally pissing off the yakuza, all that jazz.
They get together in the end, and in the finale they kiss in the same train they met in.

Title: Don't Stop Believing

The world has ended. Everyone has been sorted into Heaven or Hell. MC had lived a good life and he ends up in Heaven. He meets some of his friends and family there, but not everyone as some of his acquaintances were sinners, heretics, atheists and what not.

God however allowed the residents of Heaven to descent into Hell to rescue whoever they wish at the expense of their limited "Deeds".

When everyone was sorted, they were judged based on how many "Deeds" and "Sins" they have. If their deed outweights their sin, they go to Heaven. If not, Hell. How one outweights the other determined what level of Heaven or Hell they were cast into and it will take a certain number of deeds in order to be redeemed.

MC descends into Hell in order to look for a girl he once knew who commited suicide. Along the way he redeems some of the people he once knew as well as strangers, and meet other residents of Heaven who were there to rescue their loved ones as well.

As he descents further and further, his deeds are depleting and he's not sure it will be enough once he finds her.

His gears are also proportionately powered by the amount of deeds he has and the lower it gets, the weaker he is.

Cute girls go around stealing/pirating anime, cucking the fuck out of faggots who pay for it.

the 2016 presidential race, but everybody is a cute girl

>Unnamed buddy cop series
An ageing Christmas cake with little to no prospects in her job of bounty hunting is facing retiring after years of not making any big serious breakthroughs. Her boss instructs her that her only options are to be fired or to team up with a newcomer who is making newsheadlines for how good their work progress is. Having no other choice she reluctantly decides to join up with the upstart to show him the ropes of bounty hunting but finds his work methods and show boating are an annoyance however her co-workers joke that this could be a romantic infatuation.

Not so much a plot but my plan if I ever won the lottery would be to commission the production of an AMV to accompany The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust.

It would start with an ordinary human trapped on Earth, resigned to his fate as the Earth dies before being abruptly abducted by aliens and escaping into the wider intergalactic community where he finds a role as a thief for hire. I haven't got all the details hashed out but the recurring image I have in my mind is for Moonage Daydream of him attempting a heist of classified data from a backwater space station. As he is pursued through the station by a female security officer, the camera pushes through various compartments in the station until at 2:22, it flies out into open space and orbits a glass geodesic dome on the underside where the protagonist is confronted by said security officer, escaping as a literal ray gun is pressed to his face by deactivating the artificial gravity.

>Unamed fantasy idea
A century ago, the world was plunged into darkness as the dead began to rise and the previous civilization fell. New civilizations and cultures arose after humanity learned how to deal with the dead, now seen as nothing more than a nuisance or pest problem. With the dead returning magic also returned, along with people who are dubbed Mutagens, individuals who can manipulate magical properties that regular humans can't. Rumorus persist that the necromancer who cast the spell to arise the dead is still alive and that whoever finds and kills them will have anything they demand, fame, fortune, women and their name carved into the epochs of history. A wary band of travelers decide to team up and locate the necromancer so they can earn their fame after a traveling apprentice mage discovers a young girl who can control insects and other small animals with her mind, deciding to use the girl to probe the mind of an undead to locate the Necormancer the party set off to capture one.

I've thought about writing this as a novel

An action/comedy/shounen
Guy gets powerful the more drunk he is. He gets retard strength and his moves get more unpredictable.
that's it

Speed square
A girl is looking to make frends in her new class but she is very clumsy and flat chested, this results in breaking her cherished possessions
this includes other peoples stuff .she or stores damaged objects all through out her home, this damaged furniture and
other items that she can't bring her to throw away due to the teachings of of her grandparents that each home goods
should be respected. one day she hears loud hammering and whirring of powertools in the neighboors backyard she sees her class mates
cutting wood and building furniture out of them ,inspired by thier skills and big boobs she asks the other girls if they could help her with guidance
and every day she learns to balance , using tools and repiar tricks to restore her possessions , gaining confidence, and making friends .

MC is a fat disgusting weeb who thinks life is an anime, and tries to romance a bunch of cute girls.

He actually manages to romance one girl, but and then he tried to fuck another girl (Call her GirlB) because of muh v/n.

The entire school hates him now and then he commits suicide.

Then time reverses and we pick up where he had the idea of fucking GirlB, and then he decides not to because he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice, then the ending is that he marries his gf and they live happily ever after.

by opening a hole in his sock with his toe, our hero discovers his purpose in life and swears to devote the rest of it to his hobby, knifes

its a slife of life that turns into a psycological thriller over time

An aborted fetus stays alive because healing magic and now goes around the world curing people and protecting human lives with healing powers obtained from the original healing magic.

A penis penetrates a vagina.
End
I think i've already win this .

>Take a Battle Harem
>Gender bend it
>?????
"wtf I like Battle Harems now." -Sup Forums, Reddit, MAL.

Magical girl anime.
Except instead of magical girls they're the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
And they all have a magical pony partner.

Basic plot is them putting an end to the world and then Death has to go around rounding them all up in order for the world to reset or else they'll all be stuck in limbo for eternity.
The others don't realize this will happen, because Death is the only one that sticks around and is never reset. Deal with him having the sole task of always killing is friends.

A young cartography enthusiast despairs over being born too late to explore the world and too early to explore space.

He falls through a portal into a fantasy world, where civilizations are generally isolated from each other or connected by narrow roads. Large expanses of wilderness are left unexplored due to dangerous monsters, among other things.

Feeling like it's his dream come true, he sets out to make a map of this amazing new world, capturing the attention of various shady individuals that see such a map as an opportunity for profit.

Asuka makes Shinji wear her plugsuits and grow his hair out. She pegs him a lot and puts him in chastity. Misato gets in on it and they both dominate him.

I like it. Maybe in the end he uses up the last of his deeds to save the girl, but then we find out he isn't stuck in hell because saving all those people was the greatest deed of all

>cartography enthusiast
Oh my god YES
YES YES YES
THIS HITS MY AUTISM PERFECTLY

Also I am Shinji.

t. /gsg/

I was wondering how the ending should be. This would work out well.

I should write a LN on this.

What if he comes across someone who wishes not to be redeemed, instead wishing to either stay in Hell or trying to find their own way out, no matter how fruitless? It sounds like a good episode or three.

>tfw have to make a map for every story idea I have
>get so caught up making the maps that I forget about the story
>bunch of maps sitting on my HDD

Alright, so there's this little boy who's dad hates him. He wants to be an artist, but he just isn't good enough to get into art school so he joins the military. He serves for years as an NCO before getting blinded in a chemical gas attack. He returns to his country to find it overrun with marxists and all sorts of disgusting people so he rises to a position of power to fix all the problems in his country.
Keep going?

A group of cute school girls start a black metal band and the resulting 12 episodes are them trying to make black metal "kawaii", hip, accessible and mainstream.

>long ago, god of evil and god of good fought for control of the world
>using his trickery, god of evil won and killed the good god
>as a result, the entire world is evil and corrupt/miserable/savage etc.
>eventually evil god is slain by lesser gods, but he manages to survive with a sliver of his soul intact
>a few thousand years later, MC, a pure maiden is sacrificed to the god of darkness
>as her soul is floating about, Evil God makes a deal with her - The evil god will revive her with a new, demigod body, but in return, she must help him return to power
>this consists of venturing around the world collecting the scattered parts of the Evil God's soul from the 6 remaining gods
>5 of the gods were imprisoned by the god of darkness, who now rules the world, and each of these gods is protected by a guardian
>grimdark fantasy ensues

I actually have several concepts that address this.

1. The overall theme for this story is redemption vs nihilism, the idea that anyone can be redeemed.

2. The denizens of Hell are being punished by themselves and their own sins. Part of the redemption process on MC's part is helping them learn to forgive themselves before they can move on.

3. There will be people who believe they deserve to stay in Hell for what they've done and wouldn't initially help MC's help until they are convinced otherwise.

4. As MC reaches the lower levels, his deeds would be severely limited and soon enough he'll realize he can't save everyone and is forced to abandon several people.

A lighthearted SoL with adventurous elements revolving the daily life of four children (a loli and three shotas) who live together in the the forested, plant overriden ruins of Tokyo. Nothing really explains how far in the future it takes place, where their parents are, or how the city became in the state it is. It chronicles their every-day lives being close, tight-knit friends, taking care of eachother, being all-around happy despite their circumstances, and interacting with the world around them, scavenging to live, confronting fauna, climbing flora to get into skyscrapers, and dealing with the peril of unstable buildings and shit.
It mostly follows the four children and rarely brings up other people existing save for a few interactions with other cliques of children spanning across the city, living their own lives.
Despite the characters being constantly optimistic, the atmosphere is melancholic.

I'd watch it, reminds me of that centaur every day life manga where strange things happen in the background but wasn't really explained

A generic teenage male NEET MC is summoned to isekai with OP powers and do whatever he wants with his female slaves who have instantly fell in love with him

Story follows the lives of several losers who posts religiously on a popular imageboard. Each main character is a caricature of the average user of their home board. You have a guy obsessed with anime, a video game nerd, a cosplayer, some kind of neo nazi, etc. Someone makes a thread asking if people want to meet up at Comiket for whatever reason. The characters in the show are the only ones who decide to actually show up. They instantly become awkward friends/casual acquaintances who get dragged into each other's shenanigans. While on the surface they all appear to be shallow caricatures representing only one board, some of them are actually crossboarders with intersecting interests providing hilarious results. Like the neo nazi is super into gourmet cooking. The sportsfag normie and the video gamer are both literal faggots and frequent the gay boards.

You remember Reboot? Remember when the Games came down?

That. But all over the world, and instead of games its an arena, and any gladiator that enters can transform into a Hero Form. Gladiators battle the monster that spawn inside the Arena. Gladiators are special and few, when one dies the powers awaken in someone else.

Monsters can't exist outside of their Arena, but every Gladiator they beat extends the reach of the Arena. Monsters can be anything. From Kaiju class behemoths to swarms or armies of small monsters.

Years have passed since all this started and Gladiators have since organized themselves into squads that over see regions of the world. Suddenly, one of the top 10 Gladiators of the world fails against a monster and the rest come together and beat it.

Enter Pro McTagonist. The first new Gladiator in years, he has much to learn if he is to survive.

Its just Shonen-IWANNABETHEBEST-bullshit, but I like world building and making abilities

>it's an alternate universe where America ended World War II by nuking Nipland into oblivion turning it into a desolate wasteland
>protagonist is a Japanese truck that survived the nuclear fucking holocaust
>Japanese truck drives across the barren country side while traditional songs from Feudal era Japan plays sadly on the background
>antagonist is a radioactive Japanese boy with super strength that hits the bus killing it in an instant
>but the Japanese truck didn't really die, it was actually sent to our dimension
>a kindhearted tomboy mechanic finds the smashed up Japanese truck and works on repairing it
>Japanese truck has lost all mobility but is still conscious of his surrounding
>tomboy serenades the truck with love songs while she fixes it up
>Japanese truck slowly falls in love with the girl
>Japanese truck is finally fixed
>tomboy reveals that the Japanese truck will be her gift to her boyfriend
>boyfriends ends up being an alternate reality version of the radioactive boy that killed him
>boy hates the fucking Japanese truck for no reason
>boy decides to fuck the tomboy in her garage while the Japanese truck looks on helplessly
>boy ends up taking the truck for a drive even though he hates it
>boy drives the truck up a cliff. they approach a curve and the boy taps on the brakes to slow down. The camera cuts immediately and the show ends.

A boy gets transported into a fantasy world with magical elements and builds up a harem.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I hope you die
I hope we both die

Reverse Madoka. It starts out edgy and gory as fuck, but then there's a huge plot twist that turns it into a generic moe

Isn't that just the plot of Keit-Ai?

I would unironically love this.

Rate my idea, go ahead, say it is shit.

>Autistic vidya playing, anime watching neet gets himself in a fatal accident, but instead of dying he ends up transported inside Sup Forums.
>Using his NEET knowledge and friends he find along the way Such as the digital representation of moot, yotsuba, and other iconic shit, he must fight his way through the horrors of that place and find a way home

Me too user.

>inb4 the good god shows up again

Nah he's dead as fuck. It's a story about evil people doing evil things to other evil people.

It is shit.

a space colony transport ship on route between earth and tau ceti. It is a cryo sleeper ship. though there are two people who live out almost their entire lives to keep the ship maintained and going in the right direction. these people do this, until retirement age. in exchange, when they wake up again at the colony. they get a very generous pension. the crew pairs are assisted by a massive ship AI and various AI androids.

4 cours, each cour is about one of the 4 generations of custodian crews.

each cour is a different genre. SOL like Azumanga Daioh, gag comedy like Nichijo, cyberpunk action like bubblegum crisis, space opera like Galaxy Express.

That reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdi7a6L_78

and

youtube.com/watch?v=A6yYDlP0QOM

An investigator for the National Police Agency went into an official leave after his wife was killed in an accident. Three years later, his superior tries to bring him back to service with news that his wife might have been murdered contrary to earlier reports. The investigator agrees to return to his duties for the sake of knowing more about his wife's fate. But, he finds himself reassigned to a small section of the First Investigation Division, which looks into cases of large-scale manslaughter in various places in Japan.

This division, also known under the codename Persephone, consists of him, Shigeharu Fukuhara, and the "slightly unhinged" Wataru Oribe. Together, the concept of death game slowly crumbles.

slapstick comedy about a group of girls that work at a soapland.

actually inspired on the parody of those videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

>generic isekai world
>MC is a local paladin upholding righteousness and praising the sun and whatnot
>suddenly a wild isekai'd murderhobo appears
>MC and his squad of palabros are assigned to put an end to isekai-kun's reign of mindless violence, princess kidnappings and exotic food procurement

>run of the mill harem anime
>first episode introduces us to our generic wimpy MC and the numerous girls after him, all the standard archetypes represented
>episode ends with number of portals opening up
>more teens fall out, one from each portal
>each new kid is the child of the MC and one of the harem girls from different timelines
>they've all come back in time to ensure their parents get together and sabotage the other kids' chances of existing
>series revolves around them staying in the shadows and influencing events to get the MC to choose their mother
>shenanigans ensue as their background hijinx get wackier and wackier, ironically ruining MC's chances with any of the girls

Finds a way

2 friends go to Generic Battle Magic Academy, but the audience slowly realizes throught the episodes that this is a dystopia where the Magic People took over the world, instituted a feudalistic government where the most powerful Magic People are at the top, the world fractured into many noble houses that fight each other to prove how superior their Magic is,and the rest of the non magic population are treated as second class citizens and are basically peasants. MC is drinking the kool aid and wants to ascend the ranks while the "villain"(his friend) wants fight the system with a small group of Magic Rebels that have been fucked over by the system, and want to see the world go back to how it was.

Alert, Canada. One of the most remote and inhospitable places on the planet, it's the furthest north permanent settlement on Earth. Used for weather monitoring and research purposes, this tiny outpost in the frigid wasteland hosts only 5 permanent residents. This is the story of their everyday life.

TL;DR SoL about frozen lolis. Or not lolis, either way works.

Deadliest Catch but it's Global-kanchou from Macross and a crew of cute cat girls set in the 80s. It's a drama about their struggles in the Bering Sea to bring in enough fish to stay in business. The overall plot involves territorial disputes between Japan, USSR, and USA for fishing rights.

make it the 2ch board or the deal is off

a group of girls attend a boarding school. due to an error on the school's part, they enrolled more girls than they had rooms for. So this group of girls gets housed in the run down abandoned old girls' dorm building on a secluded part of campus.

everything about the dorm needs fixing. the school maintenance staff for some reason can never get to the building to do any work. so the girls decide to form the Carpentry Remodeling And Plumbing Club. So they can fulfill their after school club requirement by fixing up their own housing and not have to participate in any of the other clubs.

every episode is about the girls taking on a new task. watching the episode will teach real facts and skills involved on home repair and construction.

cute girls working with tools cutely.

Attack on Titan but in a medieval setting with dragons instead of titans and the MC is a slutty kuudere red mage who lose the ability to use magic

>MC finds himself in a fantasy world
>a human prince battles an elf princess
>human wins and annexes the elf village as part of his kingdom's territory and takes the elf princess as his pointy eared onahole
>MC finds out that conventional war is more or less phased out, kingdoms send out a champion to duel another kingdom's champion in one on one combat, winner takes the territory
>less bloodshed this way
>village begs the boy to save their beloved princess
>MC infiltrates the evil prince's palace
>he sees elf girl being lovey dovey with him
>rulers of the other kingdoms are also casually hanging out at his palace, an orc warlord, a centaur queen, sky harpy pirate captain, etc.
>everyone is having a good time
>MC challenges the prince in combat to reclaim the elf princess
>everyone looks uncomfortable
>prince accepts, somehow MC wins, everyone is shocked
>elf princess is in tears
>everyone reveals that the neverending war between the kingdoms is a hoax. their population are full of bloodthirsty idiots that demand constant warfare, at one point pushing every kingdom to the brink of extinction
>all the leaders got together, called a truce and decided to replace conventional warfare with their dueling system. also, instead of actually trying to conquer each other's territory, they completely stage the whole fight. even if a kingdom loses a village one day, the new owner of the territory with throw a duel a few days later so the original owner can reclaim his land
>elf princess and human prince are actually lovers and they decide to start living together other the guise of the elf princess becoming a slave
>the rulers also tell the MC that certain people in their kingdoms who aren't in the loop are pushing for a return to conventional warfare, destroying their entire plan
>the rulers enlist MC's help to deal with troublemakers. they make MC out to be the hero of prophecy who will unite all the kingdoms, a hero so powerful no one would dare speak out against him

sounds like this movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Fire_(film)

MC-chan is transported to another world where magic is granted by people that can contact spirits.

OPMC can naturally see the spirits and have no problem contacting them for they're all drawn and want to be with her. Problem is the spirits are in the form of tiny yet beautiful women and everytime the MC wants to do anything with them, be it contacting or casting spells the spirits always molest her no matter the situation

The beginning of the legends of who will be known as the Perverted Spirit Master

A story centered on a group of soldiers at the beginning of the Apocalypse. The two mains being the Captain of the small squad, a rough ass hole who has lost his sense of compassion and fear of death, and his right hand man, a young master from a once prominent house, not exactly a good soldier, but a genius who generally needs protection.
They lead the "Nuclear Soldiers", a group originally created to be an elite squad and first responders to the most severe events, also known as "Deadmen Walking". Mostly known for traversing extreme radiation zones.

After a massive war, their country is destroyed while deployed, no with no home to go back to, no one to call their leader and no family left alive, the group wander the once beautiful world, now a deserted wasteland of war.

I wanted some kind of Cosmic Horror or Army of Eldritch monsters, but I wasn't sure how to add it.

Alternate History with an added Grim Dark fantasy flare.

The black plague was created by a Necromancy bent on reviving his best friend, the black plague wasn't as simple as that though. It ravaged even more of the world than normal, spreading to Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Destroying the majority of the world. After those who are infected by it die, they turn into undead. However, it isn't as simple as that, the plane on which the Necromancer drew power from was the Aetherial Plane. An ancient plane of horrifying cosmic horrors, using that breach in the world to infest our world through rifts.
Hundreds of years later in modern time, the world is still suffering the consequences of the Aetherial. Undead hordes ravage the world and scientific progress has been slow. Although, the need for weapons, and the constant war with the Aetherials has united the world. Although suffering scientific degradation in some areas, other areas are booming. Magic is now common place, and cities and towns now look more like walled mega cities more akin to a mix of 1900's Chicago and Cowboy Frontier.

The story is centered on a Eobard Colt, bounty hunter turned Monster Hunter, who wields a gold inlaid Colt Peacemaker, strangely enough, despite being a regular mortal weapon, has enough stopping power to kill most undead and blast holes through even the most powerful Aetherial. Eoboard has no memory of himself before 20 years old.
And his partner, a Native American Indian Child he saved, and now best friend, who wields typical Native American weapons as well as the use of Shamanistic Magic based on Animal Spirits and old gods.
The story focuses more on their day to day cases, as well as their bromance and constant bickering.

The music would be old timey jazz.

"Yours Truly, from the Yakuza"- Comedy, drama

>After a string of successful hits, a yakuza gets promoted as the personal assistant of one of the Don's illegitimate daughters (in her late teens)
>Although they get off to a semi-rough start (given her bratty and boisterous personality clashing with his mellow but bland demeanor), she eventually befriends him
>Both father and daughter "test" their trust on him by staging a sexual assault; although MC is beaten (as part of the setup), he comes out as innocent and passes
>They basically become each other's "mentors" as MC completes various assignments (drug smuggling, "whacking", gambling, etc.)
>Daughter demonstrates her own interrogation technique as she (falsely) seduces a rival hitman in debt at a love hotel, letting the MC give a final blow at the end
>They learn that although the road to success is rich, it's also paved with hard choices and sacrifices (particularly in an episode where MC is forced to snitch out an old friend to his boss)
>Series finale (two-parter): Said friend is revealed to have survived. He gets his revenge by hiring two bank robbers to pull an assassination attempt on MC, daughter, and the Don at a cocktail party in the mansion
>Part 1 ends on both MC and the daughter getting shot- Daughter in the arm, MC in the chest
>Part 2- A week after the incident, she then "anonymously" delivers a hand-written letter to him in the hospital. She redeems herself from the unexpected perspective MC brought her from their times together, hoping they can have more adventures once he recovers
>Fade out as MC reads the letter and contently reflects their friendship, complete with one of the robber's eyeballs hidden in the envelope

Think of it as a mix of Body Bags and The Godfather.

I'd watch this.

Almost forgot: There's a small subplot where the daughter wants him to find out more about her biological mother. During an assigned stakeout, the mother has become a prostitute in an underground brothel in return for paying off gambling debts. Search-and-rescue happens, but it's an unhappy reunion when she wants nothing to do with the both of them at the end of the story arc.

>brown loli
I would totally watch this

Geneticist quits her corrupt and abusive pharma company, stealing kemonomimi formulas she developed there. She and other out-of-work women form a team of nudist eared-and-tailed anti-corporate spies.

>always thought Wuxia was cool as fuck
>wondered what it would be like to take it one step further, and go full power level craze
>this is actually a genre that already exists in China called Xianxia
>holy shit, cool
>it's the most generic as fuck shit imaginable
>and half of the MC's in it are practically Satan himself, but it's always justified in some stupid as fuck way to make their evil as fuck personalities some how good
How can you ruin such a cool concept?

Anyway, I want something like that, but with Japan. High Fantasy Japanese setting. Super Magical Martial Arts.
MC uses a spear and Chi Blocking Fist Arts because both of them aren't used anywhere near enough.

fund it

>you're not stealing my ideas so fuck off

Jokes on you, nobody steels anything here.

In the Novus planet, the three races of Bellato, Cora/Corite, and Accretian all fighting over natural resources in said planet, especially the rare mineral Haloment. Currently Bellato working in alliance with Cora against Accretia, both agreed that the mechanical race isn't the bunch they can talk things out with. But lately an atmosphere of distrust also grows between Bellatean and Coritean.

The story follow Behammer, a Bellatean explorer who currently serve as army in Armor Riders division. From time to time, he and few other Bellatean secretly meet up with Qadasha, a Coritean princess who also take part in the war, and her men. Both realized it's only a matter of time before their race's alliance finally break up, thus they wish to end the war as soon as possible before it got worse. Yet, Behammer's group also start to make contact with Accretians, namely the small group led by Lothan 3rd. Finally those group of Accretians also made contact with Princess Qadasha's group.

In the midst of war, that small group consist of members of three warring races needs to find a way to end the war while being in danger of marked as turncoats because of the now forbidden alliance they built.

The characters based on actual lore of the game.

A city's worth of people get stuck in a VRMMO world and their world has become a hodepodge mix of the real world and a game nobody seems to have heard of. Story is revolves around the community having adapted to this world and mainly focuses on a group of teenagers with attitude who have set out to defeat the supposed final boss of the game they believe is the cause of the mess.

When the group reaches what they believe is the final boss's lair, they instead discover a seemingly neverending cavern of computers that has logs events in their world. Looking through the records using the cavern's main terminal, they realize that they haven't been transported to another world but that their reality completely glitched out and that everyone in this new world are the remaining survivors from the event.

Completely freaked out by the truth, one of them desperately messes around with the terminal and triggers a humanoid interface mode that takes on the form of a robotic young girl. They quickly learn that the girl is essentially a god meant to readjust the course the world takes should anything ever go disasterously wrong. If they guide her along properly, they'll be able to bring their world back to its original state or even shape it to fit their ideals.

However, before she can actually make any drastic changes to their reality on a massive scale they must figure out how to lift the present restrictions on her abilities and ensure that she won't make things worse for them. Unsure of how to go about this, they bring her back to the city and thus begins their tale of fixing a broken goddess and their broken world.

I call this one "It Takes A Crowd To Debug"

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________commits_suicide____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

12 episodes

Genre: Sci-fi/Slice of life

10 social misfits volunteer to be cryogenically frozen because they have hope the future will give them a chance in life. They are revived 500 years into the future and are taught the ways of current world so that they may integrate into modern society.

Each episode focuses on an individual subject, explains who they were in the past and then follows them over 20 years (dealing with things like virtual reality, life extension, body modification, gender issues, class division, religion, utopian dreams, etc) while they try to adapt to the new world they live in.

Some subjects flourish in their new environment, while others fall into despair because life isn't what they thought it would be, and others find that the problems they had before never went away.

The final episode will be a group meeting of the remaining subjects together sharing the experiences they've had since they woke up.

Basically "Ghost in the shell" meets "Futurama".

Goddamit. Party. How did I not think of Party instead of Crowd when I was working up a title.

In a modern world much like our own, but with a hidden facade just beneath the surface.
A 25 year old average guy with no real goals in life, one day comes across the young master of a massive criminal empire. Noticing the teenager seemingly lost, decides to help him out for some reason only to become embroiled in a conspiracy to assassinate the young master. The 25 year old rarely helps anyone, but for some inexpiable reason, decides to protect the young master.
Only things don't go as planned and ends with the 25 year old dead after sacrificing himself to protect the young master.

However the story doesn't stop here, as the man wakes up in a large and ancient mansion, seemingly void of all life, only to find the young master watching over him. He'd been revived through magic due to his sacrifice, brought back as a zombie to protect the teenager and serve him in all things big and small. Strangely enough, he finds himself finally with a goal in his life, and despite the master servant relationship, a true friend.

The story centers on the immortal zombie servant and Vampire Lord's Heir and their travels through the supernatural world just below the surface of the real world, and their expanding criminal empire.
It'd be more of a light-hearted bromance comedy, with a lazy young master and a loyal man-servant and their wacky adventures.

I think I'd actually love an anime where the MC was from the original world and went around doing damage control in the wake of some irresponsible isekai fuckshit, but never quite catching up to them.

Maybe his sister was the first to fall victim to the antagonist's harem? Episodes end with him writhing in his tent/bed while an overlay of his sister's voice narrates what the antagonist is doing to her?

This is actually an amazing idea

Mihara Bloodhound Academy

Mihara Prefectural Advanced Placement Academy in Japan has another name, Home of the Bloodhounds; Founded by a famous detective and his former partner turned Private Detective, Mihara Academy has long prided itself on teaching advanced prepatory classes in policework, forensics, self defense, psychology of interrogation, and other courses designed to put its students ahead of the curve when it comes to placement in college or work in the law enforcement field. Mihara's students often work with local law enforcement on civic events like traffic control, litter clean up, etc and do ride alongs with police on duty to see law enforcement firsthand.

Enter Airi Takahata, second year student and president of the Bloodhound Club, an aftershool club predicated on turning the instructions of the school into the art of Noir style Private Detectives. A club grandfathered into the school charter by its founders, regardless of the number of members it remains active and usually has only one or two. The current Student Body President, prim, studious martinet third year Miki Mihara, despises the club and Airi feeling that her and the club's existence are shameful to the storied name of the academy and what it stands for. Imagine her shock when her little brother, Takeda, after a series of misadventures with Airi, ends up joining the club when he sees how bending the rules and thinking outside the lines of standard police work can help people in trouble.

The two girls square off for yearlong showdown with Takeda, their pride, and the future of Mihara Academy's Bloodhound Club on the line.

Okay, so how about this?
A normal otaku gets transported to another world. And the world is like an RPG, but real.
And he has a special power that makes him better and stronger than everyone else, and every hot girl loves him even though he's autistic.
I know it's a bit of a risky idea, and it might not sell very well, but I think it could have a niche following.

>cute girls doing delinquent things
>skipping school, smoking, drinking alcohol, tattoos

would it sell?

Out of the kindness in my heart I gave these losers a second chance at life, but they are making a mockery of my conditions?!

Six people are in a table top role playing group,trucks simultaneously crash into them. I, a God give them a second life, with the pretext that they are there to destroy a demon lord and they aren't allowed to help each other. When they get there they actually take the destroying the demon lord thing seriously, so I have to go to the world and pretend to be the demon lord. They use a special technique called meta prediction to tackle each plot point I throw at them and to indirectly help each other. Annoyed, I try to go even more meta, and make less predictable events, but they keep doing their meta prediction.

In the final episode they find out these are their kids, the MC goes "You know, you didn't have to fight for me. I'm a man, I can make a timeline where all of you coexist peacefully", turns to moms and says "Orgy time, bitches!". Cue hentai OVA.

Well, he'd have to lose his first party after the first few episodes. You know, just so we'd be a little bit invested in them. He'd be emotionally broken, of course, and lose the ability to trust any companions.

Later on a figure from his past could slowly break down his walls and help him let people in again. They'd form the strongest party, and rid the land of evil! Of course, that character would have to die in the final battle. MC wouldn't notice in the heat of battle, and after finishing the showdown he'd turn to celebrate with them only to see their lifeless body propped against a broken pillar.

Emotional music plays as he shambles over to them, the rest of the party watching with tears in their eyes or openly sobbing as they witness his expressionless funeral march.

He'd slump down next to them and pull them against his chest, kissing the top of their head and rocking them slowly as it fades to black.

Last episode would be a series of vignettes from the perspective of the other party members as the MC slowly retreated from humanity and finally disappeared altogether, with a strong thematic indication of suicide.

I was thinking about something like GATE, but the protags come from a cyberpunk setting and despite having all the technological advantages and even having psychic powers, they struggle at times in the fantasy world they are exploring because of how un-scientific and out-of context it is.

The same with the people in the fantasy world are this too. They see the protags and their cyberpunk as a out-of context problem. Especially those who can use psychic powers and cyborgs.

>tfw no waifu that bullies and fights less cute girls

Sounds like Super Gals although that was aimed at girls. I think If it was played it off as comedy instead of serious delinquency it would do okay.

Okay, so you take the next Dogakobo "cute girls doing cute things" show.

Then you hand it over to Production IG.

You ge ta cyberpunk slice of life

you're pretty good

Nah, also cliche.

What we have to do is to treat it like a game at first. So what, I lost the best girl cleric princess. There are hundreds better ones here [nope, she's literally best], maybe I can even revive this one [he can't]. She can't be the only princess in the game either [she is, and the first thing he did in the game is ruined the kingdom].
Instead of at least burying her with honors, he searches her corpse for good gear, and ends up in her dress because it gives passive healing, nevermind it's covered in blood and is, well, a dress [it's also a rare and recognisable piece of gear in-universe]. He keeps being arrogant, losing a lot of people in dungeons but still plowing through, earning him the nickname "Bloody Princess of *somestipidname*", but then the durability of the weapon she gave him and the dress get to zero and lose their effects, and he realises that he doesn't have godlike strength, he just had endgame gear and plowed through lower-level enemies; what's more, he couldn't protect the princess from the lowest cannon-fodder mobs. He has a small breakdown, then a big one, then he tastes death in a dungeon, trying to hit a big boss with a broken sword that does no damage. [Continue? Credits:1; this is ~episode 4]
Death is refreshing, clears mind like nothing else. He realises he can't be the legendary protector anymore and has to start from scratch. He hides the dress so he can return as a miraculous figure when he's strong enough and grinds his way back to top again. He never quite got to that level of power, but he got close enough to royal family to try helping them with the princess. Her blood from the dress let him enter rooms only she was meant to enter, he learns a lot of secrets- including that bodies of royal family members don't rot, so he goes on a quest to retrieve her corpse and bring it back for burial. Surprise, she's alive.

One of the worst, and most vile anonymouse image boards on the internet brings upon the wrath of an ancient god of chaos once they abuse his power. Angered, the ancient god Isekai's the entire websites userbase to a world on the brink of destruction after the Demon Gods revival.
The show follows one of the more normal Anons and his wacky adventures not to kill the demon god, but to protect his fellow board members and make sure they don't cause too much chaos on this world, but also tells the story of just about all the different boards and their culture becoming rampant in said world.

Eventually, the more normal user becomes the "Guild" leader after a number of misconducts and they get kicked out of the beginner town once they realize they all have access to magic and special abilities and live out their depravities. Some anons turning into little girls using Alchemy and seducing old men. Or others turning into "cute boys", or the more vile squadron playing with Eldritch Tentacle Magic for nothing more than perverted means.
Once the threat of death becomes clear, they make their own guild and a mansion to home themselves outside of one of the largest cities.

WE

Two no lifes, a female human sized snow white owl with zebra spots and a guy with chameleon powers, the sidekick, are promised they can go to fairyland if they complete a task for a Assistant Human Resources Executive for the 3rd largest Family Owned corporation in 23rd century Japan. This task involves collecting from all of the employees across Japan who skipped out on their company insurance payments.

Fairyland in this tale refers to both a euphemism for taking a popular back alley drug, that the corporation secretly deals in, and also (little do our heroes know) an island that has hitherto been hidden from the world through magiks known only to the Human Resources Department.

The season 1 climax involves them finally going to this strange new place seeking out both a bitter ex-employee who stole from the holiday fund, and also a long lost co-worker who was friends with our two main characters back when they all still worked in the Filing Department in Hokkaido.

A movie to be released afterwards would rap up the series. A main villain being the King of Fairyland.

Thoughts?

In the year 1000, humanity gained the power to form Pacts with animals and objects. Pacts fuse the soul of two beings into one and greatly enhance the current skills of both or give a unique power based off the human's desires. A man who makes a pact with dice for example could manipulate dice rolls or a man who makes a pact with a lizard and has a strong desire to remain hidden may gain the ability to camouflage himself.

Centuries pass and eventually we get to current day. Humanity has thrived on by relying on Pacts and the current society is based around them, with strict regulations on what to make a Pact with and when to avoid chaos. Modern technology is slightly behind, since it is seen as inferior to Pacts in every possible way. This changes when a mysterious terrorist organization starts attacking cities, their charismatic leader making speeches about how technology proves that humans can rely on their own without Pacts and have no need to rely on others in order to accomplish their objectives. This causes a small divide in the current Earth population, lots of people not knowing whether to be pro pact or pro technology.

MC and a gang would go to stop the terrorists, hopefully finding an answer to this question along the way.

It was supposed to be...

That premise did pop a funny little scene into my head of MC slipping into the room where the princess 'died' to find her sitting on a rock in the middle of the room, naked.

She just looks at him and says "took you long enough."

It's an idol show. Except all the idols are the living manifestations of humanity's religions. They try their way to the top to gather believers for their respective faith and ironically their producer is a filthy heretical atheist. Hilarity ensues.

Call it CULTM@STER

So simple yet so good.