How do you like your CGDCT shows?

How do you like your CGDCT shows?

You can't just call anything with a female main cast CGDCT and give them arbitrary categories based on very superficial characteristics.

>Minami-Ke and Tamako Market on the same category.

Based e-celeb shits.

What is this awful fucking chart? Jesus fuck. Go take this garbage, shove it up your ass, then go find the creator, and maybe you two can go choke to death on a dozen or so dicks together.

Remember to not let this complete trash circulate around Sup Forums.

we need a cute girls building cute things anime

So some fag spent hours to make this image but somehow fucked it up by grouping Aria, So Ra No Wo To and Amanchu into the wrong categories.

>>>/twitter/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Fuck off Digibro

He also fucked up basic facts (like saying gochiusa had a movie) and misspelled some shit.

A bit disrespectful to call YKK a CGDCT series

>K-ON
>Best
Shit list didn't read the rest

Fuck you, Digi

This is actually retarded. I don't even need to look at even 1/16th of it to realize just how much steaming horse hockey bullshit was vomited out to make this. I bet this guy didn't even watch half of the shit listed here, just looked at the synopsis and called it a day.

This is the stupidest Sup Forums related image I have ever seen and I saw someone shoving an Asuka figurine down their urethra once. Congrats whoever made this schlock.

>dirty pair
>bubblegum crises
>gunsmith cats
These have nothing to do with cgdct who made this shit

most who are vehemently bashing the chart without mentioning Digi and saying "WHO MADE THIS" are just pretending they don't know he made it. I agree it does have faults, but holy shit calm down.

>it does have faults

No you fucking retard. It's fundamentally wrong from the god damn get-go.
This doesn't deserve to exist let alone get posted here.

I know it's fucking retarded, but it wouldn't get half the criticism or attention it gets if Digi didn't say he made it, and all of these fuckers know he made it, otherwise they wouldn't be saying "who made this shit" on an anonymous image board.

FUCK OFF CONRAD

Not a whole lot of worth in this chart unless you really need to show someone that not all anime with female casts are the same.

Crowdfunded assassination of Digibro, when?

No, fuck you. I go out of my way to avoid e-celeb crap and it's my first time seeing this bullshit chart.

Why is the filename a timestamp from around 4 years ago?

Joshiraku isn't an after school club

man i like his videos but this chart is pretty fucking shit, there are a shitton of clerical mistakes in its but honestly i think beyond those is the glaring mistake of its base construction grouping shows together by their physical content rather than their style of writing. he or someone should make a v2.0 that at the very least fixes all the factual mistakes and miscategorizations. preferable to that though would just be recategorizing them based on things like writing style/cast organization/genre to make an entirely different and better chart

>i like his videos
Stopped reading there. Fuck off and never come back

Stop bumping shit threads

>le contrarian e-celeb hateboner
isn't it uncomfortable having your head so far up your own ass?

I didn't bump shit you retarded newfag

Fuck off, retard.

sure you didn't faggot

That's dumb, putting aside the issue of errors, different charts can exist for different purposes. If someone wants to choose an anime based on what the setting or activities a main cast of girls do then it's pretty fucking handy.
You're asking for the chart to be something that completely destroys is purpose.

Subgenres of Mahou Shoujo:

>magical girls in school
- cardcaptor sakura
- zero no tsukaima
>magical girls fighting monsters
- sailor moon
- slayers
>magical girls healing people
- dokuro-chan
- princess tutu
>magical girls in the city
- durarara
- madoka

>he doesn't know what sage is

welp

I've seen 95% of these, and like pretty much all of them. Pretty stupid chart format and premise, though.

i think its just an issue with what it brands itself as. its only real purpose is to classify cute girls shows by what the cute girls are doing. it should be titled "a guide to cute girls shows by setting/premise", not a guide to cgdct.

It's been a while since I've seen dokuro-chan but isn't the primary running gag the cute loli brutally murdering the MC over and over again?

My favorite

>Railgun in "cute girls do magic high school"
>They're not in high school nor is there any magic involved
What did he mean by this?

She always heals him back to life after she kills him

>nor is there any magic involved
Oh you.

The index world might be built around magic but it is irrelevant and misleading to secondaries to call Railgun a magic series.

>about FOUR esper girls.
He's clear he hasn't watched half of these shows and just goes off hearsay.

>YuYuYu not as crushing as Madoka
>no Mouretsu Pirates
>no fucking Kannazuki no Miko
Yeah shit taste. Good job at putting pictures though, 9/10 effort.

Goshiusa has a movie coming this year tho.

Fertilized

it's being marketed as a "special episode". you wouldn't call the hour-long ovas for yuru yuri (this one was in theaters too) and kiniro mosaic "movies".