Should I date a girl with dyslexia?

Been chatting this girl up recently and she told me on the phone last night that she had dyslexia. The weird thing is when she messages me she doesn't make grammar mistakes and told me she is reading a good book rn. So maybe it isn't that bad. But idk, not sure if she is breedable.Help me Sup Forums

No.

why? she uses words like commiserate.

You an option here OP.
Either you follow your instinct and to some degree your dick.
Or you end up on r9k and become a infamous trap poster and women hater because no one wants you.
The choice is yours.

Show her you care by sending all future SMS messages backwards

She will tell you she got your cock confused with an EMUs. Dont do it.

Dyslexia is a fake condition like ADHD. I mean it's real but we all have it to some degree, then goes away when our brains fully mature. Even if it does not go away, you gotta be a huge faggot to not date someone because they mix up words every now and then. Dyslexia is the biggest non issue ever.

Don't listen to this guy.
Basically dyslexia is a full blow retardation. You're little a few steps away from dating a girl with Downy.
And think if you have kids, it'll just get worse with each generation, your kids will be twice as retarded. Dump her NOW!

Does dyslexia even work like that? My dad had mild dyslexia and both my brothers and I are pretty verbally fluent. Better than most people in fact.

ADHD is not fake, but it's over diagnosed.
Most people with ADHD get paradoxic effects from stimulants, they can take amphetamine or methylphenidate to helo them sleep and get better quality sleep even though those drugs can be used to stay up for several days straight.

>she is breedable
She's breedable if you want retard children

To my knowledge it is possible to have a high iq yet have dyslexia. not sure if that is an exception to the rule though. I just want smart kids mang.

do it, whats so bad about mixing up words a small bit that could stop a relationship
this

>tfw you can't recite the Torah because the words all jumble together

How might the effects of stimulants compare between ADD and ADHD individuals? I can't recall if I was diagnosed with either (as it has been a long time since I have seen any psychologists or therapists), but historically, I've had sedative effects from consuming caffeine. I've slept after consuming caffeine numerous times, and generally felt sensations of relaxation.

Dyslexia isn't that big of an issue. One of my friends has dyslexia and he's only slightly retarded.
>Pic unrelated

Read the language crystal first. Then dat her.

Dyslexia has nothing to do with mental acuity. If they found an effective coping mechanism, fit your personality, and are hard working, take them.

Dyslexics are secretly superior.

Dyslexia is a huge issue. She won't be able to raise children who know how to read. You should get rid of her ASAP.
[spoiler]Don't let them know you baka[/spoiler]

>dyslexia
>grammar mistakes

Hope this is a bite.

dyslexics are fine. The school system just hates them. Better spatial abilities. Plenty of successful dyslexics e.g. Richard Branson.

Are you serious?
Who gives a shit if she has dyslexia?

>dyslexia

Its common in men. I have it and it sucks. I have it bad, but I can read college level or higher and with spell check I can hide it. The amount of time it takes me to writing something takes more time then a normal person. My brother on the other hand has it, but its mild for him.

My Father had it.

I'd not breed her.

I found a wife that was a very good speller for this very fact of my life. Hopfully my kids will not have it. They are all under 3 at this point. My oldest seems to not have it so hopfully the rest will not.

BTW Death to the jews.

Sure. If she's wife material, who gives a shit if she cant spell?

Can confirm. It's significantly easier for me to get to sleep before it wears off. If I'm already asleep when it does then I don't feel the comedown and my mind is just free to dream in leisure. Sleeping without it is possible of course but it has always taken hours to shut down.

I'm no longer sleep deprived like I was as a child through to my early 20s. If any of you are neglecting sleep for whatever reason and not practicing good sleep hygiene you need to rectify that. It's life changing. I can't shill enough for how good sleep is.

people just use this shit as an excuse for being general retards so no bitch is probably a liar and that is a much much bigger issue