Do girls really do this?

Do girls really do this?

Do you? It's pretty comfortable.

What the FUCK is that thing in her hand?

No they use their cellphones
And they text instead. Or rather LINE I guess.

I do. I'm not a girl though.

A pillow

>Hurr
You make this thread every week.

Its a telephone. In my time we used to call them the talkey walkeys which is ironic because you can't walk around using them

It's a cassette dumbass

Literally underage

>Do girls really do this?

Do what? use sex clothes casually in the house? Yes, my sister does it all the time.

Literally fucking baited. Welcome to neo-Sup Forums

Nice template thread dumbass

>sex clothes
Nigga that's basically just a night gown you virgin

it's an erotic nightgown

>not spotting the 2nd one as counterbait
Wew lad

what belly relax? my mom does tho.

Why are *monagatari fags so fuck obsessive about trying to force their own "memes"?

>Its a telephone
Okay, but why is the charger cord in a spiral?

You need to be eigtee...

>1999 was 18 years ago

It was very bad bait if thats what it was. Good bait is more than just getting (You)s

>there are people old enough to post here to have never seen a landline phone

Why do some girls get brown during the summer? Is it allergies?

Reminder that even though Nadeko is a hot piece of ass she still couldn't get the eternally horny Koyomi interested in dicking her.

Not really, it's kinda plain. If it was see-through you'd be on to something

Did you know that telephones were shortened from the word telekinetic phones?

The spiral energy within the cord telekintetically activated the almonds within the cord which sends out a pulse in a very specific wavelength depending on the number yoh dialed. Modern day smartphones still use a similar technique but instead of relying on spiral energy, smartphones use distilled electrolytes stored within a transistor to do the same thing. This method is has more utility since its more compact to be carried around but it also has the risk of sending out microwave signals when being used. But this risk is negligible because who's stupid enough to put a microwave next to their ear?

Smartphone mics are advanced enough to be heard from arm's length so there's no real reason why you would place them next to your ear while speaking, that's a safety hazard and plain stupid since it might give you autism.

>night gown
I'm wearing it right now.

it barely covers her butt

good

nobody born before 2010 who wasn't raised in a sex dungeon doesn't know what a rotary phone is, let alone not knowing what a landline phone was

This reminds me of a few years back when I was in a class and they were watching Jurassic Park, and someone called on the phone in it and got a busy tone, and some kid literally did not know what a busy tone was. This was 2009, he would have been like 11 years old, I think.

Opened this thread knowing someone would say this.

Nadeko was literally made for sex, anything she wears is sex clothes

Yes I do this

t. A girl cuter than Nadeko

It's a dildo.