Mahou Sjoujo Ikusei Keikaku - Magical Girl Raising Project

Breakdown first chapter has been translated!

docs.google.com/document/d/11Nz8W7CWgxkMGyL2HZ0WHGQUzVgcNALV_0TtaSX33ao/edit

Reminder that Restart re-translation is on the works and the first half is already done!

>CN -> EN Restart.
01: pastebin.com/5LYHPhC5
02: pastebin.com/37iw7SEW
03: pastebin.com/gHrEJ4qB
04: pastebin.com/KbufzsPd
05: pastebin.com/c1j3Zzmp
Afterword 1: pastebin.com/Rm4CeCuF

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
docs.google.com/document/d/181DIu5kvNLdeiLU6ZhSFPovo4Y59xaiuSJxV8NI1tY8/edit?usp=sharing
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u140167358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the links here, including later Restart TL: reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

Magical Girl Ravaging Project?

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Goddammit why didn't you people let the thread die? Now I'll have to live with the shame of a OP title with a typo.

Because we need to talk about how wonderful Renren is. Yet another capable and mature loli who is most likely going to die miserably.

I like Dreamy Chelsea. 34, no job, and living at home.

>and living at home.
Ain't that redundant? Where else is she gonna live?

Shit fucked that up.
I mean leaving with her mother still

DreamyChelsea
How can you say you like her if you don't even spell her name right?

And yeah, she's pretty hilarious and relatable. I love how diverse the background of the MGRP cast always are.

Sup Forums disliked her name apparently. Fuck Sup Forums.

Don't forget the shitty wand she gets when she's an MG.

She looks and sound like a tryhard wannabe idol. And knowing her background we can see why looks that way.

meme magicked into canon

I like all the new characters so far.

Margarite speaks very formally just like 7753. Her subtle sarcasm made her appear less stiff. It's a bit worrying that her friend/successor seemed to be deliberately getting her in a dangerous mission. She did notice that the busy excuse didn't sound right at this time of the year.

Lagi's speaking manner cracked me up, basically the elderly version of Mana's. I don't know how to convey it in English though. She uses "washi" (first person pronoun used by elderly males), some outdated expressions, and very casual/rough sentence endings. A bundle of anger who is actually kind.

Chelsea's speech is neutral and casual.
Pastel Merry is neutral and polite when speaking to her employer/guests.

Renren is wonderful. She flexively switches between formal and casual speech depending on the context, so you can tell that her EQ is high for being able to sense the nuances of the mood. Sharp, professional, yet good-hearted.

Nephilia truncates almost every word (e.g. "sorr" instead of "sorry" or "underst" instead of "understand"). I'll try to keep these as close to the original as possible, unless it's too difficult to understand in English unlike the Japanese. I love the contrast between her lifeless look/speech impediment VS sharpness/smug snicker. An intriguing jerk. I hope she's lying about not being good at fighting.

I still can't stop thinking about Top Speed.

Go to sleep, Kano.

>She had started a fight out of personal grudge against someone from another Department, and got beaten. It was a considerably dishonorable death as a combatant, a professional, and a Magical Girl.
So I guess death duels do happen?

>It's a bit worrying that her friend/successor seemed to be deliberately getting her in a dangerous mission. She did notice that the busy excuse didn't sound right at this time of the year.
I hope that such obvious deathflags mean that she'll be able to overcome them. Silly as it may be the Margariteposting here has made me slightly attached to her.

Anna Marie might have done a surprise attack on the other girl instead of asking her for a duel.

I got attached to all of them now.

>“Well then, I have a request to ask of you. There will be payment. There should be no danger if you think about it normally, but I feel that danger is not off-limit. Ain’t this job sound like it’s only limited to veterans who would never show a single careless moment? Folks who are merely strong will go, “nothing is happening,” “how boring,” and then get offed the moment they let down their guard, it’s just sad.”
Safe to say someone's gonna die.

I want to hug Renren forever. The poor girl.

>If her mother transformed into a Magical Girl, she would become a lovely little devil whose appearance was a sight for sore eyes.

I nearly thought Fuchiko was Renren when reading this.

>“Magical Girl Athletic Meet - With Pork-Vegetable Soup and Rice Balls
I wonder how often these things happen, would be great if we got some side stories about these events.

>this is a cake gone really bad

What's could be wrong with a cake that her ideal magical girl form her subconscious gave her is that abomination that looks like it was birthed from a 4 years old doddle in drawing class?

She might have actually been 4 years old when she came up with it. She's been an MG for 30 years or so.

>Rei could endure even if life was challenging, but apparently it was not the case for her mother. She understood that after receiving the phone call from her mother that said, “I won’t return anymore.” The shock that Rei received was unparalleled.
Not again ;_;

I want to marry pechika!

After reading docs.google.com/document/d/181DIu5kvNLdeiLU6ZhSFPovo4Y59xaiuSJxV8NI1tY8/edit?usp=sharing
I finally realised that the Demon King's Knight was based on LP, the Hell Clown was based on Magicaloid, the Demons and Devils were based on Yunael and Minael, and the Wraith was probably based on Swimswim.

And I still want to marry this child!!!

Who's the best breakdown and why is it Dreamy Chelsea?

>Not Renren
Please Nokko yourself off.

I do appreciate the fact that Asari is establishing some personality for each of them before offing anyone ;_;

>yfw lolis turned MGs make more money that cakes turned MGs

She's had a pretty hard life

I want to impregnate the Pucelle!

But are you also going to take responsibility?

If it makes him stay a girl, sure.

>yfw there's probably some cake MGs mooching off their successful loli girlfriends

"Say, Lady Proud, what are we doing on the bed?"

>you will never witness a conversation between Smelly Melly and Nephilia

Their conversation would go no where.
Now we need this drawn.

kek.

Peaceful days when pieces of shit

When you learn nip.

nice

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.;_;

Proud-Umbrain sidestory whe-
>Hell Survival
GODDAMN IT

Soon?

Reminder that the Yahoo Auction of that ended at 25.5k yen.

she's dead, jim.

>“How about… taking off the cloak?”

>Mimi
>La Pucelle
>Daisy
What a weird combination.

Can't get enough of that seeing that Mage undress.

Mana ONLY wears 7753's favorite camisole and pantsu underneath.

Mimi teaches LP how to do makeup with Daisy as a model. Daisy convinces them all to do an underwear shoot for popularity. LP is their willing subslut.

>7753 tried to take Mana’s arms, but was shaken off with a, “Don’t treat me like a sick person.” So she had no choice but walk half a step behind the girl, readied herself in a perfect position to catch Mana whenever she fell down.
I want to find a man like 7753.

Tot keek makes EVERYTHING better.

I'm generally neutral about Tot Pop. But Lagi mentioning her in Breakdown made me curious again. Just what was the reason for Tot to repel against the LoM? Is Pfle the Head of the Dissident Faction, or just part of it, or somebody who collaborate with them?

>Nephilia stopped laughing, then stretched her body over the table, raised her face, and stared at Renren. Her eyes were properly opened this time, instead of the usually dull half-lidded look. Renren tried to not to show how overwhelmed the girl actually made her feel, and stared back.
>Nephilia stretched out her hand to gently lay it on top of Renren’s.
Let's see if this will be a new lolicon.

It was explained in Limited; the revolutionaries are essentially useful idiots for LOM factions. They're basically used to attack targets with plausible deniability.

Pfle is one of the LOM factions, but not one of the dissidents. She's more like their patron.

As for why Tot does it, she gets off on danger. And its fun. Incidentally, Tot mentioned in Fairy of the exam division that an old lady pays her a lot of money as a retainer, I suspect this might be Lagi.

So fun story guys: At the beginning of March I commissioned a cosplay of Tama so I could cosplay her on the 21st of April for Supanova and yesterday I just received confirmation that my cosplay would be finished (not shipped) next week so now I gotta wait another 7 months before I can be a doggo.

Why the fuck is shipping taking 7 fucking months?

The airmail system gave up on Tama.

Can I tickle your tummy if you cosplay her?

When she does collapsed 7753 will hold her and Mana will go "you dummy" and then hug her tightly.

CosplayFu thought it would be a good idea to teach snails how to swim.

Sure. But I ain't paying to fly you to Australia, that shit ain't cheap

I'm in Singapore, it's not too far.

Also do you have a doggo called Tama?

Subarashii

Pic related is hilarious in hindsight.

jio me when you're going to australia

So like this but with 7753 and Mana instead of Marika and Mimi?

No but I would name my dog Tama

Human Mimi is allergic to pollen, so I hope she won't detransform during an orgasm. It won't be pretty.

She is? Where was this stated? The fanbook?

I kind of want a tortoise to call Mei.

In JOKERS. I only knew after tumbling on nips talking about it.

Fuckdamn shitcunt. If only my nip was better!

Can't be worse than kuso. Doesn't matter anyway because no JOKERS raws.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u140167358

BD 1-3 including the sidestory booklets that come with them.

Will they have pillow fights?

The really funny part is that I'm imagining them both saying it in the same childish tone.

It's already April, only 6 more months until the next main book is out ;_;

It's been April for 2 weeks already user.

Does every fucking magical girl thread need a general these days?

You can really see how much of an MG otaku the author is.

>General

So we see more mages in Breakdown.
They have weird names, do they all really live in another world? Then what's the deal with making magical girls out if the people in the normal world.
Want to see how mage vs magical girl fights will play out in Breakdown too.
Also, since there would be magical girl and mage teams maybe there would be another gimmick involved.
Perhaps like in Mai Otome where their lives are connected.
That Lagi mage seems to hold a lot of power over magical girls, she's probably there as a target for the dissident faction.