The state of fat girls

On tinder these land whales thinks it's perfectly alright to ask for someone's height but won't give out their weight

Thought I was posting on Sup Forums mb guys idk how to delete thread

Night as well keep it going till a mod takes it down

I'm sure she would tell you her height if you asked

Just like she said, height and weight are two different things

my nigga
we'd be good friends in rl

Both characteristics are make or break. Leaf has it right.

doing the lords work, leaf

she looks fuckable.

Nothing worse than a fat woman with inferiority complex

Op here, tell me what to say and next time she replies I might send it to her

No he doesnt have it right. He is comparing apples and oranges. Even the girl he's talking to knows he's an idiot and she's only 19

Ask her "why is it different. Why is it okay to have a height preference but not okay to have a weight preference"

Tell her she can control her weight, dudes can’t control height. Watch explosion. Laugh.

Next post will be REEEEEE, you can't handle me, you're gay, you have a small dick, etc.

Women get venomous when you reveal their rigged games.

She's abnormally tall though. That's fine for her to want someone the same height as her. Fucking incels.

nice

yes and its also fine to ask how much she weighs, but its probable she isnt fine. be consistent

Explain it to me then, a girl can easily lose her weight but chooses not to then immediately starts demanding things from guys that they have no control over

She's 5'11 the average make height is 5'10 she could have gone with an average guy and been the same height practically but she chose to say be tall. Check mate

Nigga if you can't tell she's overweight I don't know what to tell you. It's not like we post pictures of ourselves standing next to stacked up yard sticks.

Average girl's height is something like 5'4. Most girls date guys who are taller than them and she's already taller than the average guy.
She probably wants a 6 ft something dude.
She won't get one because she's fat af but she's definitely not willing to date a manlet either.