The Chad Deutscher Junge Vs the Virgin Judenjunge

The Chad Deutscher Junge Vs the Virgin Judenjunge

guy on the right seems like he'd be more fun to hang out with than the guy on the left

Jewish kid looks fucking baked.

He was, but not at the time of the photographs.

>looks fucking baked

kek.

Top chuckle

Just letting you know I set up that joke on purpose.

Fuck, I was not ready for this today. Jesus Christ lol.

>my obvious cherrypicking photo validates my racist conspiracy theories

my fucking sides

I figured man

gj for ruining the joke

>Germanic humor

top kek

Don't let jealousy cloud your mind my 56% white brother

The guy on the left in a foul mood because he has to sit next to a Jew .

I'm jewish idgaf, we're funnier than you

wtf am I jewish
I thought I had a roman nose.

There is some bleedover because a lot of so-called Ashkenazi Jews are really just Italians, but I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

ill fuck the chad

tfw I literally am that bleedover

Why should anyone here care what a Jew says or thinks senpai?

Sorry about your pa

Tell us about your WW2 vet great-grandfather

whiter than you, Muhammed

Man, I don't even know. I'm all German all the way back to the 1500s, at least as far as male ancestors go, and it's worth shit all these days. You at least have a future. My blond ass is on the hitlist of the whole damn planet and whatever kids I may ever have are going to be collected for organ harvest unless I shag some disgusting nigger bitch. Embrace life. Bleed on. You at least weren't born an abomination on Muslim land.

>and whatever kids I may ever have are going to be collected for organ harvest
more likely they will be collected and processed at an Anglo operated AYRAN BLOOD REFINERY

T. Assmad beta who always gets cucked by Chad instead of becoming equal to Chad and smashing the tightest, hottest pussy in the greatest nation at it's height
>ywn never hit the continent with your fellow Aryan bros and Impregnate the hottest women

Ha, ha, ha. But seriously though. Our CPS deliver directly to Israel. You know how even little kids can see through commie bullshit? Here the ones who do become the kids the other little kids do not remember. Who would after all dare chastise those innocent Chosen for indulging their religion?

How can I have a future? By moving to Israel when the collapse hits? Fuck that, I'm not even a Jew in the cultural sense. What's happening to white countries is disgusting and wrong and I won't be satisfied until it stops.

>Here the ones who do become the kids the other little kids do not remember.
this does not make sense
>Our CPS deliver directly to Israel.
Child protective services right? you're telling me that the organisation which steals children from parents sends those kids to Israel? that is absurd

You gotta be born right.
You gotta be born white.

what is it with italians always marrying with the ikes back in the 40s-70s era?

top kek

Correct. There's been several cases of families trying to flee Germany for the shameless attacks of the services. Obama himself kicked the most famous case out of America. Some Christian couple with five kids. Wanted to homeschool after school started pressuring the daughters into visiting nightclubs like "normal" girls. Weren't allowed here, tried to flee, got kicked out by the King Nigger himself all personally with a signature. I mostly know some go to Israel because a photograph of an abductee I once saw matched those of a carcass found when some organ ring near, I think it was Haifa, got busted. Nothing official, of course. Nothing whatsoever.

You're a good man. I meant more from the "blending in better than I" appearance-based point of view (no offense mind you), but this is the best answer I could have hoped for.

I fucking love you guys

Literally looks like that kike kid from the movie Elf

jewish kid:
>happy
>confident
>looks like he has a good sense of humor
>looks like a genuinely good person
>probably a very bright student
>dark hair and eyes, much more desired by women than blonde hair
>most likely has many german girls crushing on him
german kid:
>angry, looks like a school shooter
>looks insecure and overcompensating with an angry facial expression
>most likely zero humor, typical german
>looks like an actual sociopath
>dumb facial expression, can't compete with the ashkenazi 117 IQ
>blonde hair which women almost universally consider feminine, unmanly and undesirable
>probably an incel, most likely extremely jealous that his german crush loves a semitic boy

German kid has a stern-yet-honest look to him. I would trust him with anything. Jewish kid looks straight up evil. I feel all my instinctive warning mechanisms firing up just by looking at his slimy reptilian facade. Just look at his scheming malicious stare in the bottom right pic. Jesus Christ how did you fuckers ever let these people into Europe?

How desperate are you Turk scum? Germans do not smile on pictures, it's a cultural thing and nothing else.

This

this

>mfw paraguay is right for once

I'll always trust a stoic over some flamboyant overly happy cunt

>guy on the right seems like he'd be more fun to hang out with than the guy on the left
But only if YOU pay for the food.

>jewish humor
>the most scatological unfunny humor there is
pick both

I'd much rather be surrounded by boring honest people than goofy pieces of lying shits.

you can't really racially classify children, since all children are completely neotenized

and can change drastically during their maturization

>G*rmans
>honest

millions of whites died because of their lies

Germany we've been subsidizing your ass for almost a century now

Get fucked hamburgler

race is real lads

our good natured spirit could not fathom such depravity as it were :/

kid to the left: hard individual but honest and fair. Will beat you up only if you deserve it

kid to the right: Sneaky passive aggressive tongue-twisting rat, will fool you and rip you off for amusement. Has a high nasally voice and is liked by noone

>tfw look like a mix of both
WHO LET THE JEWS INTO AMERICA
IM SICK OF THIS GAY EARTH

The proportions are predictable from the neotenized face though. All that puberty changes is the quantity of HGH/testosterone/estrogen etc which increases the division of bone cells, yet does not really change their proportion except for the characteristic effects of sex hormones.

You should probably just kill yourself you kike looking cunt

This. The German kid needs a spanking

Right looks unironically more chad to me though.

>chad
>humongous nose

Roman nose has a >= 90° angle to lip and a visible bump. Jewish is curved and pointing downward