Posting only once

Why does it happen so often, that people on this board only post once and then abandon the thread?
It's even worse, when it is OP!

Is this, how you threat the subject of "politics"?
Just state whatever the fuck you're thinking and run away. Not giving a single shit about what other people could add to your opinion?
Do you fear, what is the most important in this field? i.e. Controversy, dissent, debating, producing arguments, etc. pp.

someone got cucked

>1 post by this ID

Welcome to Sup Forums, home of the larping and irrational moron. Enjoy your stay, but be sure not to make a point against the echo chamber.

great answer, thanks for visiting

i have a short attention span and if people don't reply to me quick enough then I leave the thread and find a new thread

>Why does it happen so often, that people on this board only post once and then abandon the thread?
Shills.
The Japs, who post pro-immigration threads do that almost always.

Same for most leftist threads.
The guy who posted my hero academia girls with anti-republican texts almost always abandoned the thread immediately.

>Just state whatever the fuck you're thinking and run away.
Yes, I seriously think that few people are actually here to have a meaningful conversation, especially when these people are leftists.

there's always the chance that the OP doesn't believe what they say and wish to review discourse in order to form their opinion on the matter

but goddammit, shouldn't we try to make this board great again?
making it about the central core of what "politics" mean again?

OP BTFO

You ruined it, you should've posted only once for ironic effect.

I have an open tab for each thread I posted in, setted on "auto-update", so it shows notification

>Yes, I seriously think that few people are actually here to have a meaningful conversation
how can we change this?

How does it show a notification? (On mobile)

I was pretty tempted to do so

Impossible. This board is far too much of an echo chamber at this point, and with flags, posters have an easy way to get out or an argument or dismiss a point made by another poster (ex. haha a fucking leaf!, amerimutt, achmed).

Aren't mobile-posters kinda frowned upon on Sup Forums?

>and with flags, posters have an easy way to get out or an argument or dismiss a point made by another poster (ex. haha a fucking leaf!, amerimutt, achmed)
yes, exactly
That's a fucking shame !

I thought the same.
A discussion is not possible, if anons keep disappearing without explaining their point of view/being available for arguing about some points.

Bye

I have no Idea, but the only thing that could help if people would systematically ignore these threads where OP just comes to shitpost one thread and the leaves.
The only meaningful change, I fear, is a change of the whole culture of this board.

>Not using clover
>Admitting to being a phone fag

>Why does it happen so often, that people on this board only post once and then abandon the thread?
>It's even worse, when it is OP!

I don't make 1 post threads, but the ones that do are spam posters. I make 1 post replays to bullshit posts i see, then i move on as i know i always get the usual shite garbage talking points.

I'm weary of 'talking' to left leaning fucks and niggers that think they are hot shit. Ever tried convincing a nigger that they were not the original Germans? How do you debate with left leaning faggots who respond with hahahahahahahahaha racist hahahahaha etc..?

I'm sure others like to debate, but i'm just waiting for someone to put a weapon in my hand and tell me to put them all in camps.

>Bye
aaah, goddammit!
I know, Sup Forums is all about those keks and always kinda was. But can't we distinguish between different kinds of threads?

sometimes the thread is so full of autist and buthurt that any chance of discussion is pointless and an exercise in futility.

What's wrong with phones?
And posting through an app made by someone I don't know.. hmm..

good point.
So, should we have a tool to mark threads for being "garbage spam posts"?
(I don't know, seems like a shitty idea, just pushing for better ones)

never give up on being the reasonable one !!
ffs

major keks

>What's wrong with phones?
Nothing really.

>And posting through an app made by someone I don't know.. hmm..
It is completely open source.
You should be SIGNIFICANTLY more afraid of your Operating system (android on your phone Windows on your PC) then Clover.

>never give up on being the reasonable one !!
>ffs
what? what happened?

most phones track your every action and move very bad news if you are in germany for example.

>most phones track your every action and move very bad news if you are in germany for example.
Exactly, so an open source Sup Forums app won't make it any worse.

Technique #1 on this list. If something comes up on the catalog that certain groups (see: antifa, Jews and their interests) they will flood the catalog with bait threads so that the said topic gets pushed down and eventually off the catalog.

*that certain groups (see: antifa, Jews and their interests) dislike,

forgot the word dislike

Yeah.. I already know all operating systems are fucked. Unless there is some communist revolution and purge I think most are safe though.

meh i don't trust it man i never use phones for that reason.

Do you really believe there are that many coordinated shills on this board? Maybe it's just many posters, posting bait and stupid threads, as opposed to a coordinated effort by "muh jews"

(just an idea: keep arguing, even tough your opponent is an obvious troll)

>(just an idea: keep arguing, even tough your opponent is an obvious troll)

no like what are you talking about you swiss monkey?

>all operating systems are fucked.
Only the ones which aren't open source, they are reasonably unfucked and can be to some extent trusted.

>think most are safe
Definitely not, considering the horrible hate speech laws here in Germany, it wouldn't be out of the question that your OS is used to spy on you, to make sure you don't say anything illegal.

Probably a very good choice.
I was just saying that if you already have a phone an open source Sup Forums app isn't something you need to worry about.

They're the seedball farmers of the board user. Some seeds grow really well with very little personal involvement.

Not all topics need active participation by OP, Mountain Jew. Sometimes the only thing we need is a question, or an all out flamewar.

I mean, if "the troll" (or the "pushdown guy of a certain group", see ) keeps posting bullshit, that means, that he is still reading (hopefully), what you say.
So just keep bringing forward your arguments and you'll never be the "Sup Forums-mutt"

Sure, it depend on the topic. But, as far as i know, anons vanish no matter if a discussion would be appropriate or not.

I mean what to discuss about a kek-topic?

Unless you are calling for violence (never seen that on Sup Forums) I don't think you have anything to worry about. They can't really use spy material against you unless you fuck up somehow.

Yeah I don't do that. The longer a tab is up the more CPU it uses up even with scriptblockers. Hiroshim00t is being a faggot again.

yes, this will most certainly further the world to a more reasonable one

>Definitely not, considering the horrible hate speech laws here in Germany, it wouldn't be out of the question that your OS is used to spy on you, to make sure you don't say anything illegal.

well any woke lurker worth his salt will use linux or 3 party software to lurk browse the internet it's just not not worth it using google.

>I was just saying that if you already have a phone an open source Sup Forums app isn't something you need to worry about.
oh alright then.

oh ok then.

Phoneposting.

Who knows? I'm just here for kekt and rekt. Sup Forums is at the forefront of it, short of actually being there in person.

I guess i all comes down to the question of "how you want this board to be"
a kek-board or an actual board of discussion about politics.

Is this the reason, they started /bant/?

/bant/ is for stuff they can't justify deleting, so they move it. It dies a painful death, almost like it was deleted.

but then again: I've often shitposted once on a board, and when someone replied in a serious fashion, I too started to argue in a more mannered way
This felt kinda right - not falling short of the keks, but also not abandoning the actual topic of the board/thread

People who want to engage in a debate must be, at least subconsciously, willing to change their mind on the subject at hand.
Most people, even the people here, have been indoctrinated in some way into their beliefs. The brainwash is strong, and they can't imagine not having it, so they're totally resistant to debate and would rather run than engage.
Also:
>Short attention spans
>Shitposting
>Shills / Slide threads
>Provocation threads (BLACKED, Sup Forums BTFO, etc)

That's the nature of it. Sup Forums is a drunken bar fight. Throw a few punches, go back for drinks. Some go straight for the drinking though.

Then good times happens.

However I dislike slide and shill threads. If you ever see spastic aloha snackbar posts on the Islam generals with the Tehran explosion, that was probably me. Derails it so damn fast it's hilarious.

>Is this the reason, they started /bant/?
bant was made for all the low quality bait threads that where shitting up the board.

you hit the nail on the head right there the place turned into an echochamber.

Follow up
Another aspect, if someone posts something and other anons tear it apart ruthlessly, as they most often will, this will create feelings of social stigma in the OP. This in turn makes them feel in much the same way that being banished from a tribe would make one feel. This is one of THE strongest negative feelings a person can have. If people don't get the response they were hoping for, they'll often cut and run, or reword things and start a new thread, so that they don't have to deal with being attacked.

I feel like /thread after your post
It comes down to Sup Forumstards not being able to accept the most fundamental pillar of what "debating" is

yeah most of the time I larp and don't actually mean the things I post, so I post to see if I get (you) and leave

They don't let us have those threads anymore because they know that's our mechanism for changing things.

Sad!

shit cock

>plz respond
>by the OP
this is sad

lurk for 2 yrs thx.

but how can you open a thread if you're not willing to feel these feelings?
I mean, just look at the first three posts of this thread!
That's no reason to abandon the question

Most people’s opinions here aren’t worth reading. It’s that simple.
Last night someone posted a photo shopped news article to say the opposite of what it actually said. I found the article, posted the real article & 200+ replies still argued about an article that didn’t exist.
This is no longer a place for discussion. It’s a shitpost forum just a tiny bit different from Sup Forums. Half the threads posted belong on other boards and the mods work for free. You can only expect so much from volunteer labor.

It's not about "responding the OP", but about discussing the issue, instead of posting some bullshit and then never return. It doesn't matter, if you answer the OP or not, it's about YOU being able to defend your position !!!

let's fucking change it !!
wouldn't it be the cuck thing, to go with it and give up??

ENOUGH

why do you leave after the (You)?

It's just a slow moving board you silly medkit.

i am on a whole other level than your baby shit
on average i have about 16 baits awaiting juicy (you)s and i often get at least 15 per night

That's the fucking spirit !

>you silly medkit
über-kek

all of the stuff you greentexted is from the underage b& that came here from le_donald.

I usually keep tabs open looking for replies but I can't always stay and wait in a thread all day for someone's reply. I have work or other things to do. When that is done I will come back and look but by the time I get back the thread may be gone.

You have to remind yourself that there is a large part of Sup Forums that only cinsists of retards. You can see this everytime there is something like an intelligence test thread comes up.
Plus there is a large majority that only scans the toppics title, gives his own opinion about it and walks of, content that he showed it everyone again that he allone is right by posting one line of text without any backing up.
They might have to tab open for a while to sometimes check if someone replied. Otherwise they leave as fast as they came to be the fpbp with the most simplistic statement.

same here
I keep the tabs running for a few hours, until either someone replies, posts something that isn't a shitpost/shill, or the thread dies

>fpbp
I always thought, that was the exact reason, why Sup Forums doesn't have a "rating" tool like reddit, etc.

But then again, there are the (You)s

You can’t fix stupid. I’ve seen this board in a massive decline since Feb ‘16. When shariablue learned they couldn’t influence this place, they decided to ruin it. It actually worked.
The average poster is more concerned with insults than discussion. Look at the board, it’s total shitposts
>le 56 percent face
>be British, get stabbed
>why is X so shit?
You could make the most airtight argument, and get only childish quips about your flag in response. I still try. It’s why I posted here user. You’re a gem in field of shit.
That being said, you still can’t fix stupid. The only thing to fix this mess would be a W.T. Snacks like mod.

We CAN fix stupid - at least on this board.
If we can't "fix" it, we will expel it!

Keep your spirit up, fellow user!

i sometimes make shitty threads (for fun) and never bother replying basically because i have nothing else to say, so i let the convo take its own path
i do know what u mean though,idk how it can be stopped, people should stop falling for the same repeated threads for starters (med vs nord, why are white men checking out of society, greek are better than other humans, are X white,the holocaust happened, etc)

Sup Forums is unbelievably powerful.
(just look at the latest proof: all the seasons of HWNDU)
let's not fuck this up, fellow anons