Anime characters are white

Next time a Japanese person wants to talk shit about “gaijins” show them that their anime characters are literally modeled after caucasians that they hate so much

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness
youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Japan
The samurai fears chad thundercock
*dab*
I’ll smack any gook that wants to shit talk white Americans we run the world we can act whatever way we want in your countries

Fish faces can’t deny that they are inferior subhumans who are ashamed of the way they look and project it onto their cartoons

>posts an image made by a notorious Korean 2chan troll who makes these just to piss off Japs

NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU TELING ME THOSE PALE SKINNED BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED ANIME CHARACTERS WITH GIGANTIC ROUND EYES ARE WHITE?
Op is a faggot stating the obvious

Yawn

Get lost gook

Eh, they're not white so much as they're averse to the sun.

So they Sup Forums better than Sup Forums?

Nigger please

I never understood why Anime characters had white European features like blonde hair and blue eyes

Anime characters are fiction.

/thread

This will explain why
They hate white people so much but love the way we look

t. Hiroshima Nagasaki

This is what they base the male characters off.

Japanese profile view

White profile view (notice the nose jutting out)

This is just sad
Everyone who isn’t blind knows anime characters have European features
Also stop posting big nosed kikes as examples for white people, shlomo

it's a cartoon you retarded faggot it doesn't represent ethnicity. the purpose of the anime/cartoon style is to emphasize expression and make facial animation easier. Stop making this same thread you autist

They are modeled after Disney which was modeled after whites.

Anime profile view

I love K-On!

This

>American
>Chad
Then why do we steal your women by the thousands? Dare I say.... Millions?

Just stop bro you’re coming off as a desperate weeaboo
Get some glasses or something before I drop your gook ass

There are beautiful people from both races but none of the people who post about this qualify.

That actually makes a point that you probably don't realize is there.

That character (a European in the show) was represented as white by the nose bridge being drawn, which is not typical in anime because asian noses have flat bridges.

And Asians have big colorful eyes too right?

Blonde characters in anime aren't blonde to look European, they're blonde because it looks flashy.
This is the same reason you see purple haired, red haired and green haired characters in anime all the time.
Nips have had stories of people dying their hair blonde before white people even contacted them.

a cheering leader in a japanese baseball stadium

anime combines mostly white and asian features

this. the typical Anime "style" is basically the self-incestuous coping and degradation of Tezuka's Disney tracing over the course of 70 years.

that being said, this was a meme on Sup Forums and Sup Forums YEARS ago. stop trying to dredge up dead memes

An average japanese beauty
guess what race her boyfriend is

When you compare the literal shit end of the Japs genetic spectrum against a White princess of course their cartoons will appear depict the superior race.

It's so obvious that anime characters are Japanese. You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness

Because brits are exotic but not too different to be threatening probably

youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM

anime combines both white and asian features

Anime is just inbred disney.

upboat

canon quadroon.

Who wants to look an average girl in anime?

Stop being nigger

Japanese people themselves say anime characters are Japanese, when interviewed.

19th Japanese Samurai

nip internet defense force

Just admit you fetishize white people and be done with it

Why most of Animu watchers are from the US?

Aren't you too old for cartoons?

Anime skull structure resembles Japanese people

Anime characters don't look human at all. It's just pair of googly fucking eyes and a tiny vague mark that's supposed to be a nose and then completely over the top hair to cover the lack of facial features other than eyes, designed to be sketched quickly and cheaply, fucking cheap Japs

>guess what race her boyfriend is
American?

This kills the weeaboo

This

Someone finaly said it, don't get why people like them at all.

Short-hair cuts are goddesses

that's a bold move for a panface gook

Anime is the last refuge of Aryan aesthetics.

Kek, nice try.

long hair is better. more to pl;ay with, can be styled, girls with long hair can style it so it looks like short hair. More interesting styles are available plush there is nothing like wrapping a woman's hair around your hand and pulling during sex.

Thanks for the deep insight Plato

>this fucking guy

Nose level with chin

KYS
You're why some women look just like boys.

Nose jutting out

Yeah, that's why germanics took over demographically.

Japanese have black hair and dark brown eyes. How is an anime with green eyes and brown hair japanese?

Behold, an actual anime character modeled off of mongoloid features

Typical anime drawing style

Daily reminder

I don't understand.
Do you guys not understand there are sexy cute mf and ugly trolls in every race?
There are gonna be Asians and Americans who look like anime characters because they are cute.

Well played user.

the nose is point out of the chin in this pick, implying more western features according to your previous two posts.

I'd still fuck that 3rd one.

except niggers. fuck niggers.

The point is that white noses stick out and curve back in, while Japanese noses form a straight line to the chin

This is honestly the best example I have off the top of my head of what a real life anime girl looks like
The facial features and everything

>that's a man

Damn. At first I thought it wasn’t real.

anzu bro, but it's a guy instead of a girl

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK YOU NECKBEARDED FAGGOT GET OFF THE FUCKING COUCH AND LIFT A WEIGHT

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>western features in face and chin(nose jutting beyond the chin, not level)
>not white

Patrician taste.

I've already been doing that 4 for years now, pal
who /anime+lifting/ here?

In hentai they got huge dicks too.

here is another pic, your anime example is not very beneficial to your argument user.

Burgerland belong to Asians now

lol not gonna lie I watch anime too and I also lift and run every day. I certainly don't give a fuck about the race of anime characters though, and I'm sure there are plenty of different anime races. This thread is just one of many slide threads shitting up this board. This and like 5 more /ptg/s back to back. Feels bad man.

Logan Paul is literally a kike

stop caring about it so much, you can fight it back with shitposting
just relax and take it easy pal

also those pic don't display a straight line to the chin at all.

Being a 90 degree angle from horizontal isn't the same thing as not jutting out

>outlines lips