Are you a nu-male beerboy?

Are you a nu-male beerboy?

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html

Real men drink spirits.

I only drink hard liquor

beer
>carbonated
>estrogen
>tastes like piss

Men have been drinking beer for literally thousands of years. Fuck off with this shit.

I've always hated beer and hard liquor

i hope when i get my "beer boobs" i could milk my self a nice cool beer

Not a single soy boy i know drinks beer.

>Men have been drinking beer for literally thousands of years. Fuck off with this shit.
This
Sage

How do i distinguish between man-boobs and muscles?

So you're saying estrogen boosts are actually manly?

>Severe drinking can also damage the liver, which undermines the organ’s ability to metabolize hormones. An inefficient liver will convert male androgens into the estrogens, resulting in the dreaded man-boobs, or “moobs,
It's pretty much clickbait.

Good goy, don't drink the beverage your ancestors have been consuming since time immemorial. Why don't you have some Coca-Cola™ instead? Or even better, some fluoridated water?

Real men drink at least one bottle of wine a day.

*dry red wine
exactly my lifestyle

>drinking IPA
>ever

>something is discovered to be bad
>better blame the jews for misinformation

Let me guess, you think smoking is harmless.

If I want to drink beer and grow breasts, it's my own business, fucking nanny state

This. British Naval crews in the Napoleonic era were given a gallon per day and were next level chads.

IPA is based. Stfu

>tastes like piss
Maybe if you drink piss water like Budweiser or natty light.
>Not buying beer and spirits from local breweries and distilleries

You realize the "estrogen boosts" are only an issue if you're drinking a 6pack of triple IPAs every day right? Even then, it can be mitigated with a decent diet and exercise.

You beerboys, always crying like women.

>he doesn't drink it all
Good beer, good liquors, good spirits, good wine. I won't complain as long as it's good.

Exercise you fucks.

being from Wisconsin I have seen people drink beer often and become a fat ass but I drink beer casually on the weekends and haven't noticed a difference

I missed the part where he was crying

>lol @ beerboys and their manboobs
>Manboobs are only an issue if youre an alcoholic
>HURR DURR WHY ARE YOU BEERBOYS CRYING?!
Put the bong down, sport. You've smoked yourself retarded.

everything you do in excess is harmful
smoking mainly hurts your wallet thanks to the nanny state and its war on free will

>based
every IPA i ever tried tasted like fucking syrup
a proper beer needs to be bitter
drink Lager like anybody else leaf

>every IPA is like syrup

t. never had an IPA

are you kidding? all the hipster faggots have their own micro brewery and love drinking beer

all laughing at soyboys, but when the simpleton beerjew is revealed the world is to small

>doesn't know the difference between a soyboy and a nu-male
C'mon man.

>cannon fodder are chads

MEIN NEGER
I love beer

germans and their inflated beer ego, belgian beer is better and dutch beer is more famous