Armenia

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Armenia?

>First Christian nation
>eventually Beat the Arabs, moosleems, Persians, Russians, and basically every single major power that rose in that region
>Invaded dozens of times but still maintained their identity til 1915 genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garegin_Nzhdeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mountainous_Armenia
youtube.com/watch?v=dGPRnzQY11U
youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y9yzTxCfw
youtube.com/watch?v=MXxZxAJ75tU
youtube.com/watch?v=3EpBU8QG1Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=tTWJVfhJspg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoops wrong flag

When did they beat Russians? Armenia is still a Russian bitch to this day.

>great
>genocided by the lowest form of life on this planet

Pick one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garegin_Nzhdeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mountainous_Armenia

with a population of 1 million starving people, 300K of which were refugees against RUSSIA I think we held out longer than most.

>Ukraine
>calling ANYONE a russian bitch

laughs in mutt

This what I think of if I hear about Amenians, oh and the genocide of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGPRnzQY11U

Mein bruder why you insult mein feels?

plz clarify

Armanians are jews who followed a coin rolling inside a church.

I'm not insulting, just said what came first in my mind.

This is the real Armenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y9yzTxCfw

NicEEEE i rikey rikey

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxZxAJ75tU

Couldn't have said it better myself

youtube.com/watch?v=3EpBU8QG1Ag

youtube.com/watch?v=tTWJVfhJspg

I think Armenia is a great country. May a day come where all the Europeans come together to stamp out the roaches.

Thanks, I love armenia because 1)the girls arent sluts, only have sex after marriage 2) people are traditional and hospitable 3)generally welcoming atmosphere

It's cool. I love the history and culture and all that, but the government is very corrupt and now the only ally they have is Russia. Even Iran is closer to them than Georgia in some ways, which is bad since they're landlocked and need all the help they can get.

Also I think Armenians should stop focusing on the genocide so much (I personally don't believe they'll ever get recognition or anything out of it) and rather just focus on improving their economy and relations. Supposedly people thought that the country would become like a smaller, eastern version of Switzerland when it gained independence, since a lot of similar qualities were there, but look how that turned out with the war and Russian influence and all that.

I hope for the best in its future.

checked

Armenian guys are fine to hang out with. Stay the fuck away from Armenian women. They are the most shallow, annoying cunts you'll ever meet.

nobody cares glendalescum

pfffhahahahahhahahahah

They are Khazarss that chased a penny into a church. Every wonder whey they look and act exactly like Jews? They even have their own holocaust...

Javakheti was never yours khachik

GENOCIDED.com

>West invades, butchers, makes slaves of an entire continent
>West discovers new continent, butchers and rapes almost entirety of the natives
>not genocide

>An empire on the verge of collapsing, who is also losing in a World War, decides to kick Armenians who are rebelling because the British promised them an independent country when after the war is over
>OMG GENOCIDE TURKS ARE MONSTERS

Grow up. It was war.

>eventually
Of course you eventually win when your enemy has killed and raped anyone worth it

why are those South Ossetia and Abkhazia people just fucking up your guys country?

I don't have that much knowledge to form an opinion, but what little I know is positive.

>They even have their own holocaust...
But it was real though. Big difference.