/PAUL NEHLEN GENERAL/ /PNG/

>Arguing over which kike puppet to follow
>Not supporting the one man with the balls to name the Jew
Sup Forums was all over this guy weeks ago but now there isn't a peep about him. Is it because Bannon denounced him? You anti-Bannon faggots should love him then

He hasn't stopped campaigning, he hasn't stopped being openly pro-white, and he hasn't stopped naming the Jew. Ignore the shill threads and help the one candidate who can speak truth to power

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen
electnehlen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ryICy8ChQ-w
youtube.com/watch?v=boB9xMcl_iE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948982440630128642
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/04/noxious-propaganda-from-sander-gilman-and-newsweek/
youtube.com/watch?v=wqQRUp_d8mk
twitter.com/TheMossadIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/pnehlen

electnehlen.com/

Stop responding to shill threads

bump

Hasn't he said he's pro-Israel though?

I think in 2016
Does that negate everything he's said about Jews since? He's hammered the Israel lobby constantly. That's why Bannon turned his back on him

bump for White America

>outs the jew
because hes a brainless fuckwit with zero pragmatism. You dont let your power level show, ever. But what can i expect from bedwetter 88 larping faggots, they know nothing of optics

Why did Sup Forums forget about him so fast?

>Don't speak the truth goy, it's dangerous! Why would you hate Israel anyways?

There is a disturbing lack of communists in this picture.

If I move to Wisconsin could I vote for Nehlen and then move back to Michigan? How long do you actually have to live in a state to get a vote, or do you just get one for being there?

All you need to do is register about a month before elections, and WI has an open primary so you don't even need to be a republican

That's next on my list

Nehlen uses a lighthouse in his campaign logo, but has not guided others on how to run their own local campaigns. This would trigger the jew immensely.

Do I even have to live there? No one of value seems to be running in Michigan but I have a good job here.

paul nehlen is backed by Bannon.

Nehlen is likely a NazBol

Bannon denounced weeks ago you absolute retard. Keep your D&C bullshit out of here

Nehlen supports israel and is spouting NazBol shit.

>NazBol shit.
Stop posting lies, that only flies at T_D. Nice try though cupcake

nice try kike

He's been on FTN a couple of times, truly ourguy and brave as fuck.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=ryICy8ChQ-w

youtube.com/watch?v=boB9xMcl_iE

>Sup Forums was all over this guy weeks ago but now there isn't a peep about him
Not a peep since fucking 20 minutes ago you retard. There's been a thread about Nehlen up around the clock for weeks.

That last thread was me too and it got slid. I haven't seen any other threads in ages

This. Why should we have to suffer through having these obviously political threads when we could just have 200 blacked and is x redpilled threads instead.

I'll vote for this guy if he publicly denounces Israel, otherwise he's just another neo-con

Like the Trumpcuck threads every 2 seconds for 2 years

Oh? He hasn't stopped being pro-white and naming the Jew? So does that mean Paul Nehlen call out Trump's border proposal as containing no border wall?

You're forgetting the most important topic of all: eceleb drama

In a way, yes

Bump it

That's not calling out Trump's border proposal.

Everyone is afraid of the Trump curse, but what is the point of being afraid now?

got my vote

Bump

Not even Hitler denounced Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

It's his way of telling Trump that building the wall is the #1 desire of his supporters and anything less will lose Trump his support

Here's him telling Trump to build the fucking wall in the nicest way possible

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948982440630128642

Article by Kevin MacDonald responding to the Jewsweek hitpiece against Nehlen for reading Culture of Critique

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/04/noxious-propaganda-from-sander-gilman-and-newsweek/

the chosen will make sure he loses.

Then we'll have to fight that much harder

bump for America

Budump

thanks bud

Reminder that Nehlen was literally our guy OVER A YEAR AGO.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqQRUp_d8mk
FF to 1:08:00

Yeah he's been on FTN a couple times now, plus America First Media and Red Elephants.

Yea, but the MSM is so clueless they didn't even realise until last month when he went back on FTN again.

Why is Mossad following only Nehlen on Twitter?

twitter.com/TheMossadIL
Press F to pay respects

bump

bump

1 more bump

based Nehlen will reseat virgin Paul Ryan

Follow? Hahahaha. You wish shill retard.

Agreed. I wish he was running for president so I could vote for him. The kikes are desperately trying contain him because they know what happens once the white man awakens.

This. Paul Ryan literally looks like a virgin cuck next to Nehlen

Not sure why, but every time I see Nehlen's name, my mind jumps to the word Nephilim.
Is it possible that Nehlen is secretly a fallen angel of God?

KEEP THIS IN MIND: There are Bannon shills that operate on this board.

PAUL "Normiecide" Nehlen YES!

Hes not a cuck from cuckistan like that fat guy, sargon of fatland

Pfft what a waste of time. Anyone with half a brain knew that guy was a tard. Good for a laugh though.

Bannon is done, stick a fork in him and move on. I can't wait for when I'm tired of winning. Emperor Trump and Paul "Deport them all" Nehlen is going to make AMERICA FIRST AGAIN!

> b-b-but muh power level
Nice try, Schlomo

Listen you shill/Jew, we NEED people to show their power level. That is how you shift the overton window and eventually take power.

I still want him to win, but his election isn't coming up yet.

Fuck that guy. He ain't one of us.

>He ain't one of us

Stop promoting yourself here, retard. You make it too obvious.

tbqh this pic looks more like a threat against nehlen than a promotion

t. Magapede filth

I think you are on the wrong board friend...

Time will tell whose board Nehlen is on. Don't turn your back on him.

nu-Sup Forums is so fucking cancerous. So many alt right celebrities promoting themselves here. God fucking damn. I miss the Zimmerman days. Fuck this fucking board so much.

Memeflag shill.

Nehlen is not an e-celeb you faggot. He is a legitimate guy trying to get elected. Go fuck yourself

If you don't vote for Paul Nehlan, I'll get my socialyy reformed cousin to kick your kike ass.