Soyboy/nu male/bug men panic edition

I thought the whole "soy boy" thing was just a meme because I'm 38 years old and I don't go out much. I just go to work, go to church and stay in with my gf. But today we went to the mall and THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!! bushy beard, flannel shirt, plastic frame glasses effeminate SOY BOYS everywhere I looked! There had to be a hundred of them. And I live in Des Moines Iowa, probably the most normie place in America. I'm officially scared now. I can't believe Sup Forums was right! Where are all these faggots coming from and what do we do about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I can't believe Sup Forums was right!
Well, well, well...

It seemed like just a meme or a joke! But today I was surrounded by them. Is it some kind of virus? Wtf is going on?

bug men is something said by financially unsuccessful losers. Prove me wrong.

They ARE the normies.

They live.
youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

The Walking Normies are dangerous. Be careful user

They're literally everywhere at my school.

Bug men
There you go, proved you wrong faggit

This is how the zombie apocalypse started.

its just the new generation of white men, we're basically weak children and cant cope, once we're gone
minorities will rise to power and take over our institutions, then you'll see a collapse. we're at the end of
advanced modern civilization.

soys wont fight back. when ahmed comes a peace truckin they convert. (((they))) want a western man to be weak

Speak for yourself faggot, the rural regions of America are armed to the teeth and fully prepared for the Day of the Rope.

hahaha says the southern subhuman, you guys are barely white and theres not going to be an uprise, they're
already rooted in our societies. btw it's the big white capitalist bankers that want this, they dont give two shits
about their own race, well atleast here in europe.

So the jews are behind this? What is their endgame?

yes good, keep fighting with yourselfs and others socially, instead of the wall street and corporate criminals who just buried you all in debt.

>And I live in Des Moines Iowa
What? I live here too and I don't see many soyboys. I think you're trying to trick me.

Is that a man, or a woman with facial hair?

The ones raised in trailer parks are tough.

AYYY

Also I'm moving away soon. Des Moines is getting SPIC'D and NIG'D to all fuck.

I don't have any debt because I'm not a retard

it's said by people who actually make stuff.

having "cutting edge first wave tech" is for soyboys/bugmen. they fund the advancements for the mark 2 of that model. yes when the mark 2 of the model drops the next advancement is right around the corner but being on that wave is better than dealing with the bugginess of a mark 1 product. plus you get all the shortcut videos of
rendering etc from the mark 1 tech soldiers.

Why would you be so excited for this? There's like two good games on the thing.

And one of them you can play on Wii U, which you can also homebrew to play any Nintendo game ever

the collapse of the western civilization. the destruction of a white christian man.

Pol-tard basement dwellers are no better than hipster faggots. Dirty, lonely , stinky , chronic masterbators.

>Des Moines

Nigger stay out of the East village unless you're going to Woolys for a concert. That's about the only place you'll see legit bugmen/soyboys.

Oh shit really? I haven't turned mine on in like two years but if I can go pirate BOTW that'd be neat.

>tfw been wearing the same black rimmed glasses for 12 years
who do lefties ruin all fashion

this. also I guarantee these soyboy losers they make fun of make far more than they do. the only irl groups
that spout white supremacy memes are people with autism with no self awareness waving kekistani flags; cringe.