What do you guys think of Bosnians?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
bra.se/publikationer/arkiv/publikationer/2005-12-14-brottslighet-bland-personer-fodda-i-sverige-och-i-utlandet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Traitors of Europe
>Traitors of Christianity
>Traitors of Slavs

disgusting turkroach cumdupmsters

>waaaaaaahhhhh you follow a different desert cult then we do

Cry more faggot

here goes my mood

depends which Bosnians are we talking about.

Bosnian Serbs/Republika Srpska? the worst of them all. the only place Serbs should live in Bosnia is Jasenovac.

Muslim Bosniaks/Sandzak? meh, just Croats who converted to Islam. they are okay as a People, but their Religion is unacceptable.

Bosnian Croats/Herceg Bosna? the best Bosnians, and they are the only real Bosnians anyway.

Bosnia = Croatian Land!

Go to >This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
Sup Forums.org/rules#int

>but their Religion is unacceptable

Why? There's no Bosnian Islamist or anything like that for the most part.

Bootlickers.

Bosnija je Kosovo!

who?

I think they should go back.

Jealous of our superior genetics Swede?

>Bong education

>then
Saged

t. hercegovac

literally no one likes bosnian Croats, they are basically jews

there would be no Islamists if there was no Islam.

Muslims, especially so-called "Moderates" cannot be trusted, and IMO, need to be put down before they cause problems.

Bosniaks should either be forcefully converted to Catholicism and re-integrated into the Croatian Nation, or be killed off. there is no Third option.

Nobody likes you Mujo, as you can see from this thread. Your tragedy consists in the fact that you accepted foreign religion and customs that are completely at odds with european ways of living. You accepting conquerors religion and customs and gradually identifying yourself as them makes you a literal Stockholm syndrom victim. Even though you’re racially european you don’t have that kinship that europeans sense with one another even though they fought against each other for centuries. You don’t feel the common pride in fighting the non-european invaders that is deeply entranched in many european nations and used as mythos to their struggle and inspiration for current generations and generations to come. You don’t really have friends in other countries or at least someone that is symphatetic too you. Because of you losing your old traditions “making friends” with other countries is unlikely since you don’t have common things to share. This situation puts you in self perceived enemy surrounding countries who want to take “your territories”. And with no one to help you turn to your “mother” Turkey, which only reaffirms your neigbours opinion on you as “non-european” europeans or interlopers because of you siding with culturally backward, at odds with euroepan customs and hated “enemy”. Bosnia shouldn’t exist and I pity your tragic existence.

Yea all those Bosnian Islamist causing so many problems right? You're a clown. Don't be a divide and conquer shill user Bosnians are more western than anything

so you want to just hand over all Bosnia to the Serbs?

I'm starting to really like this copypasta

well, those Bosniaks feel themselves closer to the Turks and Arabs if anything. but Arabs do most of the Islamic Terrorism.

Yes, actually. They're stupid, lazy and criminal. Barely better than niggers.

can confirm
bosnian serbs are gypsies on steroids so no

>closer to the Turks and Arabs if anything

According to who? I'm a Bosnian and every single fellow Bosnian I know is completely westernized and integrated into their respective countries

how many Bosniaks are in Sweden? aside from Ibrahimovic.

>and criminal

lol now you're just making shit up, Bosnia has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe

Bosniaks are closer to Turks and Arabs because of Islam.

are you a Bosniak?

okay then. Serbs are the reason why Bosnia is such a shithole anyway.

>Bosniaks are closer to Turks and Arabs because of Islam

That is really dumb logic, we hold as much kinship to the typical middle easterner as you do. Christianity and Islam are both religions from the Middle East after all

very fucked up country

bear rapebabies
>the beech can't consent

*and people

>rapebabies

Serb roaches love to project

>Jasenovac
>Bosnia
diaspora geographical knowledge
also, 15% and shrinking

bullshit map
people here don't have 50-79% blue eyes, neither do Bosnians

Balkaniggers effectively had a monopoly on crime until their good friend, the arab, joined in.
quite a few, the balkan war was the first big immigration disaster on our side

is very close to the Bosnian border, so, close enough.

>west balkans has less blue-eyes than the entirety of asia minor
doubt.png

shut up Swe*ecuck
the weak should fear the strong

>neither do Bosnians

Bosniaks are the most ethnically white people in the Balkans

yeah but over the time, Christianity got more and more European, while Islam stayed the same barbaric Desert cult like in the 7th Century. i still don't trust Muslims.

>Balkaniggers effectively had a monopoly on crime

Citation Required

>doesn't even know local yugo jokes, proceeds to post some autistic maps for the 79th time today
convert to christianity and become a decent american citizen instead of trying desperately to cling on to some meme identity because you're 56% bosnian or some shit. i'm genuinly telling you this for your own good.

just like the Syrian Civil War, the Yugo Wars were an excuse for a "refugee crisis". History is this cyclical....

>i still don't trust Muslims

You're needlessly dividing whites user when there really shouldn't be such divisions. Talk to a Bosnian, you'll find that you share more in common than you think.

it was the balkanigger who made the communists realize they'd have to ban collection of ethnic data in the first place, we have reliable government statistics from that time period

bra.se/publikationer/arkiv/publikationer/2005-12-14-brottslighet-bland-personer-fodda-i-sverige-och-i-utlandet.html

you're talking to someone who travelled a lot through Bosnia
50-79% of people don't have blue eyes
maybe 1 in 5 at most
bullshit map
in any case, all this is retarded bullshit, people in Balkans look very diverse, but ultra-swarty and blonde people are outliers
most people look like normal Europeans

too bad the Serbs lost. not every story has a Happy ending.

>convert to christianity

The fact you think your kike on a stick worship is somehow above all the other desert religions is retarded. Don't divide and conquer fellow whites for something so superficial user

daily reminder that this is an albanian immigrant in germany LARPing as a croat

sage in all fields

Were these guys the inspiration for the Ocelot Unit?

yeah, they're always lying in wait, hoping for the next big thing to use as ammunition in the PR machine

maybe Bosniaks can be trusted, but i still doubt them because of their Brown Cult. nevertheless, i think the Bosniak parts of Bosnia should be part of Croatia like Herceg Bosna. maybe Bosniaks should have autonomy?

you confuse me with someone else.

Yup, and you can always count on America/UN/NATO/ZOG/whatever to choose the wrong side, every time without fail.

Based White Muslims
And fought for the Reich during ww2 against Jewish Bolshevism and Communism
Ignore all of the koshercuck plebbit faggots here.

Hey user that PDF isn't in English would you mind translating the specific part talking about Balkan crime?

>i looked it up on google maps so it's close enough
this is the truth, memes aside.
we both know if your 56% heritage was from orthodox serbs or catholic croats, you'd be larping as a crusader and defender of white europe. take off your fedora or whatever and go to your local church, even protestant will do.

>but i still doubt them because of their Brown Cult

Sup Forums has rotted your brain user, generalizations like this is what divided Europe for so long into Protestant and Catholic sects which left millions of whites dead.

I am a native born Bosniak with roots in Europe stretching back centuries. I'm not some le 56% Amerimutt I migrated here from my homeland and only recently got my citizenship.

yeah tell us more
surely you're an expert on Balkan history and politics

This. WW2 was the only time the Bosniaks were actually doing good IMO.

>was the only time

Why do you have such contempt for Bosniaks user? What did we do to piss you off so much?

nothing really. just giving my 2 Cents.

nah, fuck off LARPer

What do you mean by:

>Only time

tho? This implies we have been somehow in the wrong historically and WW2 was an exception

don't mind if I do lilian

again, you confuse me with someone else.

You faggots need to understand that there is a HUGE fucking difference between European Muslims vs Non-white immigrant Muslims that are flooding Europe now.

Islam has been a part of Europe for a long ass fucking time now, don't think that Islam is something new.
There has always been big pockets of Islamic Communities in Europe
Mainly in the Eastern European nations but also in Western Europe .

Pic Related

because in WW2 they were very good Soldiers.

>turkics
>white

yeah, but the Muslims have a thing called Taqqyia, lying to non-Muslims to advance Islam. the "Seculars" are very suspicious and should be looked that way.

but it's your opinion. and i said mine.

Turanids
And yes they are part of Europe now and another branch of the white race
Tatars are 80-90% white by now
Pic related is a Hungarian

>write exactly the same like him
>y-you confuse me with someone else
sure thing

taqqyia is only found in shitskin third world Islamic nations
Not in European muslim communities who also hate these immigrants and don't want them in Europe.

It's a straight ~3x across the board, they spawned the first serious organized crime and still run the show, their smuggling routes and contacts is the only reason the arabs have any grenades to blow themselves up with in Malmö
the general violent tendencies and proclivity towards organized crime of the balkans is obvious here

i found out about the term from /pol, I bet most polsters never read the Bible, as i didn't Quran. Actually I've read Bible even more, still...

Your bitches are hot

hungarians are not turkic. There's been plenty of genetic studies that show that they are unrelated to the ancient turkic nomads that came in and ruled over the native population. Native hungarians are the same people they've always been. It's not a situation like central asia, which used to ruled by whites like the scythians and tocharians until they got MONGOLED.com

>what do you guys think of x
>redpill me on x
Sage

Yeah its true, many retards here.

had a bosnian friend
he was pretty fun

taqqiya comes from wahabbism I think which is the hardcore radical Islamic sect that wants to kill everyone and everything.
And wahabbism is exported by Saudi Arabia, and we all know that the Saudi Royal Family are nothing more than crypto-kikes.

Second-Worst Bond, with Dalton in Shitty First place.

another one, explanation in the filename

all figures are adjusted for age, sex, socio-economic status, area of residence, population density and everything else imaginable

islam is extremely degenerate, primitive, superstitious and retarded
islam turns men into animals
retarded westerners, that never saw islam, and think that liberalism and islam are the only two things that exist, are deluded imbeciles

islam is objectively wrong, and this is easily demonstrated by islamic nobel prizes (that do not exist), islamic gdp (either 100% oil export or 100% poverty), islamic military (bunch of knife wielding apes shouting "allahu akbar" at satellites that navigate artillery and missiles into their skulls), islamic society (where village elders and bearded retards rape little boys), etc etc etc.....

>liberalism is cancer therefore islam, which is objectively even bigger cancer if we go by quality of life, must be right!

in that case embrace your serbian/croatian heritage instead of doing this shit, these memes can't go on forever.

it is, and being stinky, alcoholic part-turk ultra-retard is also objectively bad.

Hungarians are descended from the Huns
They descend from one of Attilas descendants named Arpad.
And Attila was born in Panonnia which is modern day Hungary.
The Magyars which were a turanid people, settled in Pannonia and accepted the Christian Faith.
Unlike the Oghuz turks who accepted Islam (these are the Turanid Tribe that created the Ottoman Empire)

>serbian/croatian heritage

Why the fuck would I embrace the heritage of Serbs? That'd be the most cuck thing imaginable

>islamic gdp (either 100% oil export or 100% poverty)

How do you explain Malaysia then?

if you're 100% "bosniak", you are objectivelly a descendant of converted serbs/croats and escaping this is just mental gymnastics.

Fuckin muslimscum

Where is Bosnia?

at least im not a muslim
if lalah is real, why didnt he help these people in the picture?

>you are objectivelly a descendant of converted serbs/croats

Sure but I still identify as Bosniak. My family fought and died fighting Serbs in the 90s for my right to BE a Bosniak so I won't betray that because some Sup Forums user tells me as such. I'm proud of of where I come from, nothing more cuckish than someone who denies their identity

Imagine my shock when Serbs act and behave like the subhumans they are in war time

>that map
>proving anything
Well in that case I guess Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks, Albos, half of all Hungarians and most Slovaks aren't white eather

the Balkan war was a kike led war to divide the Balkan people
and you pushing this nigger-tier shit is the reason why it will remain divided
there were war crimes committed by both sides and the kikes were laughing at you guys from the distance