Can someone finally fully explain exactly what
"New-type" is?
>inb4 space-autism

Other urls found in this thread:

gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Newtype
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorta like being a mutant in X-Men

Space jedi with super empathy for others

I don't know but I can tell you that the newtype shit was the only interesting thing about 0079, everything else was fucking boring

A weaboo print magazine.

Basically this

and this

but what about THE SALT???

Pretty sure it actually is just space autism though

Humans that develop psychic abilities to live in space.

wait is that really what that magazines name comes from?

Probably, Gundam was one of the first majorly popular anime with cultish fans.

>weeaboo
How the fuck can a Japanese magazine for Japanese people be weeaboo?

Yes, of course. Was that not immediately obvious?

This, and Newtypes are also magically drawn to each other

faggots don't remember some admin wordfiltered "wapanese" with "weeaboo", so now everything anime is weeaboo

Essentialy the next stage in human evolution in which humans can more easily understand one another.

The term for a person with naturally high piloting abilities.

The idea behind all the conflict in Gundam is that if everyone can become super emphatic with each other by understanding their emotions there wouldnt be anymore fighting and there'll be peace at last.

Of course we all know this isn't true.

>new-type is space-autism
yup and Zeon are literally just space nazis
>all the leadership and heros are blonde and blue eyes

Fun fact none of the Nazi high command would have been considered Aryan by the SS.

>Bright
>Char
>Kai
0079 was a classic.

A next stage human with some capacity for heightened cognitive abilities (exploited for combat) and empath/telepathic capabilities. Scientifically derived from evolution due to living in space colonies away from the security of a solid planet.

OP here.
I asked one simple question.
And you faggots gave me 11 different answers!

Pleb filter.

1. Assign every answer a number ranging from 2 to 12
2. Buy a pair of dice
3. Roll the dice
4. The number you get from the dice is the correct answer

gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Newtype

If you actually looked, you'd notice most of those answers are similar.

That's because the definition changes over the time.
The original idea was "next stage of human evolution" etc but it degrades gradually and by the time F91 happens all that remains is "Really good at piloting and killing other things"

Why are all the Zeon and spacenoids white?
Specifically blonde and blue eyed?

Did you not read the OP?
I wanted a FINAL, FULL and EXACT explanation.
All in one post.

2d6 is more weighted towards an average result than a single larger die, giving answers in the middle an unfair advantage. OP should buy a single d12 and reroll on a 12 in the interest of fairness.

Can someone explain to me what the actual problem with the salt episode is? I don't get why it comes up so often or what's wrong with it.

No one cares. Fuck off

Because white people will rule the stars.

wow what a racist and out of date show

>hurr durr please spoonfeed me I'm literally retarded

>will rule the stars
>earth always ALWAYS fucks spacenoid shit everytime
based tomino

This is only how the military brass interpret it. If it was limited to just that, you wouldn't have Anaheim Electronics regularly designing mobile suits made entirely out of psychoframe. Setting aside Unicorn, it was rather ironic how the cynical businessmen who create wars for profit were the only ones who believed in the supernatural aspect of the newtype.

They weren't. There were just as many blue eyed blondes on the Federation's side. Zeon himself was some kind of shitskin who got with a gorgeous blonde and had blonde twins. The Zabis are all mongoloids.