Why are you a nocoiner?

Why are you a nocoiner?
Why are you not all in on the future of currency?

I’m not. Have almost 100k spread across 6 different coins.

Bitcoin is a piece of shit at the moment tho

Because I don't have 3D money, OR money in bank accounts, AND IF I DID I wonder, about digital curencies, "Where does it come from? What protects it from just... disappearing?"

It's not obvious. If I had the money to buy even one coin, in what sense is that a real thing? I can't spend it, so why buy it?

I'm not a hipster trend following faggot...

FOr real?! Proof? Holy shit bro
what kind of gains have you had the past 12 months

My local rabbi said it's a pyramid.

HELP ME get started baby
BTC: 1NnzKrkqrcMWxNE9ucbejCPY3nThZedinA

You can buy portions of a coin. Theyre indivisible. I got 0.022 btc at (17.5k) because im autistic. I had a few LTC and ETH when they were $50 and $300 ea respectively, but i sold them after a lil dip. Now my dipshit self is
B A G H O L D I N G

Because it takes days to get documents verified on Cuckbase, and then some more days to have the funds transferred to the account, and then it's probably going to take a lot more time to get the first coin actually bought and ready to use. This is going to be a long week.

>his local Rabbi didn't go all in on BitCoens
Bitcoen.io is the most kosher and talmudic currency in existence.
Where do dollars come from? What prevents them from just disappearing like they did in 2007?

One quality of currency is a stable price for exchange. None of the crypto spectulation has it.

Its a ponzi bro, run by crooks and drugdealers. BTC 8k by summer '18 and those others will drop to half their value. I'm from the future btw

So what? It's still seeing use. You can even buy a house with it.
Unless you're in Goymoney of course, where the tax on capital gains is 63% so trading crypto is only used to finance Mama Merkel's New Germans.

>mfw can buy buttcoins at the train station using a burner phone as verification

Are they going to hard fork it to make BitGoyim?

>actually falling for this bullshit

What about cameras, do you wear a ski mask?

ok so buy in the summer, thanks

>letting the Goyim have your Shekel
Oy vey NO! Of course not.

I buy small silver coins and tabs.

When this shit goes all Mad Max people holding gold will be murdered and their shiny taken.

Buttcoin fags will have nothing.

Because I keep missing out or pussying out. My biggest regret is not putting in money when Btc was $1,000/coin or less.

And I have a lot of regrets. Failure to acknowledge very obvious hints that could have got my dick sucked, fucking things up with a girl who's tits were as big as my head, things I didn't tell my dad before he died, but this is probably my biggest one actually.

It's just any ticket vending machines, so you can just drive to micro stations out in the country that literally have only one camera looking at the rails.

Already did, it's called Ripple. It's going to be huge goyi...sir.

Because tulipcoin is a see-aye-aaa pysop created to divert attention from real tangible assets like gold and silver. It's also created to get people use to a complete and total paperless system. Complete and total control. The totalitarian tip toe. Do you honestly think that the US government would allow bitcoin to openly opperate and subvert their petrol dollar and financial monopoly over the world if they did not secretly control it?

i bought $30 of ripple when it was 1 cents. not even sure what its worth in dollars right now since i haven't tracked it in over 3 weeks.

cash is king, i also have lots of small value gold and silver coins because nobody wants 1kilo gold hehe

From 5k to 100k. Not sure 2018 will be like 2017 though

sorry meant when it was 13cents

My biggest regret is not putting it all on black 13 at the roulette table that one time.

You can instantly buy coin with a credit card on cuckbase

seems unstable and meme-tier, people with no brains and people with no experience are suddenly becoming "experts" that's the kind of thing to stay away from

Sell it now. XRP is around $2.70 now and will likely not go higher.
The jew pumped it so hard it overtook ETH after CNN did a report on it.

I only use cash.

I'd take a computer coin anyday over this plastic carnival token smdh..

congrats, you are now a hundredaire

If you buy things with btc you're a moron. btc is popular because people think it's their golden ticket. That would worry you

I was playing coin for a bit.

im not sure... think ill hold on to it for a year see what happens. yous will probably keep it prop up

Serious question user. What do you think about litecoin is there a reason it's underated?

its $3.40 and climbing, it's pretty stable until more banks hop on then it skyrokets again

How will you declare your losses on your tax form if you have no proof of the transaction?

>if you buy with BTC
What? If anything, buying with it is the most practical use and since you spent the coin you shouldn't care about cost.
It was originally just a faster bitcoin clone. These days it's redundant. Would be cool to do transfers in since it isn't overloaded like ETH is, but it's getting JUSTed in value so even that isn't worth it.

Only commie Jews murder people, the kind of person displaying silver coins is liable to band together into a fascist superstate

I have coin. I got in when that shit was dirt cheap, even before it was at ~100 per.

I'm sitting pretty right now. I started selling when it was ~15k and sold the bulk at ~17k. Managed to sell all of it before it dropped hard.

So far I've paid off my car, my college loans and am currently looking at a condo that my gf thinks we're going to rent.

I've invested what was left and so far have made ~180k on Leaf pot stock.

24 years old and set for life. Feels good man. Glad I ignored those assholes who said bitcoin was useless back in the day.

On what exchange? I see 2.73 on binance, haven't checked cuckcoin yet.

FINANCIAL CONTROL

There was discussion of money and banking. One statement was, "Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want", as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money would become predominately credit. It was already. Money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically. Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. It may have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you. Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying.

There was a statement that any purchase of significant size like an automobile, bicycle, a refrigerator, a radio or television or whatever might have some sort of identification on it so it could be traced, so that very quickly anything which was either given away or stolen - whatever - authorities would be able to establish who purchased it and when. Computers would allow this to happen. The ability to save would be greatly curtailed.

People would just not be able to save any considerable degree of wealth. There was some statement of recognition that wealth represents power and wealth in the hands of a lot of people is not good for the people in charge so if you save too much you might be taxed. The more you save the higher rate of tax on your savings so your savings really could never get very far. And also if you began to show a pattern of saving too much you might have your pay cut. We would say, "Well, your saving instead of spending. You really don't need all that money."

That basically the idea being to prevent people from accumulating any wealth which might have long range disruptive influence on the system. People would be encouraged to use credit to borrow and then also be encouraged to renege on their debt so they would destroy their own credit. The idea here is that, again, if you're too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you've shot your credit. Electronic payments initially would all be based on different kinds of credit cards which were already in use in 1969 to some extent. Not as much as now, but people would have credit cards with the electronic strip on it and once they got used to that then it would be pointed out the advantage of having all of that combined into a single credit card, serving a single monetary system and then they won't have to carry around all that plastic.

SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU

So, the next step would be the single card and then the next step would be to replace the single card with a skin implant. The single card could be lost or stolen, give rise to problems; could be exchanged with somebody else to confuse identify. The skin implant on the other hand could not be not lost or counterfeited or transferable to another person so you and your accounts would be identified without any possibility of error. And the skin implants would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead. At that time when I heard this I was unfamiliar with the statements in the Book of Revelation. The speaker went on to say, "Now some of you people who read the Bible will attach significance to this to the Bible," but he went on to disclaim any Biblical significance at all. This is just common sense of how the system could work and should work and there's no need to read any superstitious Biblical principals into it. As I say, at the time I was not very familiar with the words of Revelations.

Shortly after I became familiar with it and the significance of what he said really was striking. I'll never forget it. There was some mention, also, of implants that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant, put in like a filling so that either fugitives or possibly other citizens could be identified by a certain frequency from his personal transmitter and could be located at any time or any place by any authority who wanted to find him. This would be particularly useful for somebody who broke out of prison.

lel, i bought swedish goods worth 350 sek with one Silver Eagle 1 oz at my local store... written off as damaged inventory and no tax for the shopkeeper :)

Am I gonna make it bros? Do I have potential?

young people could have another renaissance right now, but instead they are trying to get rich with digital coins. waste of time, stay poor and happy, capitalism is vacuum

This is the renaissance grandpa. Enjoy your lack of social security/ pension, you boomers deserve it.

Sup Forums should be all over crypto. Take some money away from the banks
I started a month ago and my money doubled already. I regret not starting earlier.

Nocoiners plz go

Your money hasn't doubled until you've cashed out of the pyramid scheme.

yeah bro! go for it. if it all disappears it wont hurts since you didnt put much into it.

That's ironic. I've got 400k+ invested in stock and some cryptos that I earned by buying up bitcoin back when that shit was ~20-40 bucks with my National Guard sign-on bonus.

Explain how crypto is more of a pyramid scheme than stocks, Bergjude. I'll wait.

and? jews love to build pyramids

For the same reason I'm not investing thousands in TF2 hats

i'm a millenial. my friends are getting into crypto and i see why people hate trump, when all people care about is money and status there's no room for anything else

I cashed out double my investment and still have 75% more free moneys in the market

ive been in the game since early december

real stocks have value, crypto is the .mp3 of money lol

how is that ironic? I'm saying that the pursuit of money is a waste altogether that drains all of a person's life into status climbing

Explain how stocks have value where crypto doesn't.

Stocks are backed up by the value of the company you buy stock in. Crypto is backed by nothing

I think you meant to say "backed by quantitative easing" user :)

Because cryptocurrency is falling, its already reached its peak and only going downhill from there.

Raremetals and realworld investments like houses or cattle or anything real will always be worth something compared to crypto shit.

Thats the only investment you should make and they only grow in prices or are stable.

This should be your preparation for when shit hits the fan.
But hey. Invest in your crypto shit.
Ill be laughting at you once the economy brakes down and my shit has still worth. And you go down the drain like the shitty neet you are.

Underrated.

crypto is digital it has no value but the greater fool, ride the tiger I don't care most decency of this world was exterminated by the khazar demons three-quarter century ago anyways

How do you cash out? Also do you exchange shit coins for Chad coins like BTC or bch when getting fiat back?

I have stocks which can easily be exchanged into real money picoseconds after I click sell.

Those of you who aren't in crypto are missing out on a once-a-hundred-years opportunity and I have no respect for you.

This is it.

Nice bro. Enjoying your 2% yearly returns?

Don't marry your gf she's a whore and will take all your money. Stay free amigo

Just let the nocoiner human garbage be. They will be in on crypto anyways, whether they like it or not, and by then we will have made hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars.

How are you cashing out with regards to the taxes we're supposed to be paying? Quadriga?

Please tell me, what do you think the word "indivisible" means?

2017 was basically the start. This run has 2-3 years left until it becomes hard to make a profit. What we are witnessing is like getting in the early stage of the gold rush. Nocoiners BTFO stay poor.

Try 70% plus divides. And as I said I can turn them into useful money with ease, you can't. What's the point of 'massive gains' if you can't use it for anything other than drugs and cheese pizza?

huh? fuck that nigger, nobody knows what coins I have I just buy shit online with it

Bullshit. Even the FANG stocks haven't grown that much last year.
Also I can cash out in a week with bank transfers and instantly at a BTC ATM and my dividends from KCS and COSS arrive tomorrow.

If you knew anything about investing you would know FANG isn't high growth, though the A is good for lazy people. The biomed industry is easy money is you follow clinical trials.

I'm gonna have to check it out then. I stopped investing in pharma as soon as I began when I got burned by CELG a few months back. And I actually believed in mongersen making it past phase 3 since I used to work on it.
Still I doubt your claims though. A cursory google search says that AMZN was the highest growing stock last year with a 40% increase.

>gold and silver in case of apocalypse
Gasoline and bullets bro
Lots of fuckin bullets

>Why are you a nocoiner?
Because I'm fully 1488 and training my mind and body, while earning cash to invest in property to pass onto my children is more important than a meme-coin that's pure Circus.

Get on my level or kys; you're wasting fucking time and there's not much left.

Sadly I have too much to lose to risk it on something so volatile

You never own property
Try not paying Jew taxes on "your own" property and see what happens

Enjoy being a wagecuck so later your dumb kids sell your overpriced property for ether dumbshit.

Post nudes.

Got me coins. Waiting for doge to hit $1.

>he thinks he will get rich on Kikecoin now and won’t have to work again
Nigger, if you didn’t already cash out, you’re gonna see your entire net worth hit rock bottom within the next year.

>he actually believes precious metals will have value in the event of a collapse

Ok. Is this about the new money (new way of transaction) or a shekel gruber scheme of speculation?

Cryptocurrency is literally inevitable.

The reason you don't own any is because it's beneficial for those that understand it to make you think its not worth it so they can buy more for less.

This defense is has weakened significantly as of Q4 2017. The flood gates have opened, its accelerating faster than the exchanges can keep up with. The #1 crypto exchange had to close down new user registration last week because too many people are waking up.

So yeah, it's pretty hilarious to see people falling for it still. Btw cryptocurrency is a scam!! (see how easy it was?)

How do you know that?

Because Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. Only idiots bought in.

Because all you cunts shilling this shit just want suckers to buy in so you can cash out
>FUCK OFF SHLOMO