Seriously????????

he is clearly unfit.

this man is an immature 12 year old trapped in a grown mans body. he belongs in jail

So you're saying 12 year olds belong in jail?

I can't wait

Yes

blow it out your ass, rodrigo

salty boii

Hopefully the award is an indictment.

I can taste the butthurt already

>YFW a leaf conflates immature with unfit

Get a fucking life faggot

Awww, u still upset?

Crying on user image boards sounds more like a 12 yo to me.

Maybe you should kys and ease the pain you bring to everyone around you.

Sage fag.

Get over yourself idiot

>seriously????????
Yes, seriously, he's an entertainer
if he were like your leader, he would
sit with his legs together, suck muslim
cock, get K.O.d in one punch, and not
deliver on anything he promised he'd do

kys leaf

He bragged about his intellect. He refuted the notion that he’s stupid or mentally ill. He announced, in what has already unwittingly become a sarcastic new catch phrase, that he’s a “stable genius.” Except here the thing: I don’t think he did any of that.

For the past half a year, Palmer Report has been documenting numerous instances in which it appeared that various staffers were impersonating Donald Trump on Twitter, with varying degrees of lack of success. One of the impostors tried randomly misspelling words in order to resemble Trump, but failed to grasp which kinds of words Trump spells wrong. One of the impostors wrote “e-mail” when Trump himself consistently spells it “email.” Yet another impostor kept screwing up apostrophes, yet for all his struggles with the English language, Trump usually somehow gets apostrophes right. So let’s dissect what was posted to Trump’s Twitter account this morning, because I don’t think he wrote it.

Trump began with “Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” It’s out of character for Trump to successfully string that many clauses together; he usually just rambles through it. It’s also very difficult to believe that Trump has enough of a sense of history to know that Reagan was derided in his time as having been mentally lacking.

He is way smarter than Any /POL combined let that sink in for a few days

That's honestly the best birthday present I could have asked for.

you got EXACTLY what you voted for lmfao, don't pussy out now he is just getting started

I'd vote for him again if for no other reason than the entertainment value of watching you sniveling bitches constantly cry over your butthurt.

Wah. He hurt muh feelings.
Arrest him!
Liberals in a nutshell

>(((palmer report))) sez an an an an dinn drruummppp sedd sumpinn meaannnn an an an diinnn drruuummmpppp membered bout reagan which isss impposssibbleee cuzz (((palmer report))) sed soooo reeeeeeeeeee
lol

January 17th is my birthday

THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENT MR PRESIDENT

He is not all that smart, but still smarter than the entire population of the media, academia, and all Democrats, combined.
Let that sink in.

>this man is an immature 12 year old trapped in a grown mans body

You are dead right about that pal. Seriously, he is an absolute disgrace. But the tragedy of it all, is that so many continue to blindly support him. To make all sorts of excuses for his actions. To heap derision on those who see this guy for what he is.
>And no, I am not a DNC supporter. Far from it.

Trump's presidency is really a reatity TV show. This guy singlehandly has turned poltical nature from serene and reticent to farce and comedy. He is the GOAT.

No he's not

>president of USA having a blast calling out liars and propagandists
HE'S MENTALLY ILL!
>basement virgin getting buttrustled over it and having a histrionic bitchfit about how unfair life is because IT WAS HER TURN
this is perfectly normal

This is just hilarious. I am so freaking happy we voted this man in. The best part is while these spergs focus on these bantz, he's passing our crazy policies behind the scenes.

So you're saying a 12 year old defeated the Bush and Clinton dynasties?

The MADMAN takes it to the fake news faggots.
CNN Blackmailer Beat Down

He is the leader of your nation and of our free world. Yet he acts like a child. Why the hell can you not see this?

Interesting picture there,but there is a difference. Three of those palaces were built by governments, using public money. The fourth was built by a, like, very smart businessman using his own money.

>Why the hell can you not see this?
No need to answer. The question was more rhetorical. I am pretty sure that I know the reason why.
>It's patently obvious in fact

Basically just makes anything Sup Forums or any other rightwing cuckservative says mean absolutely nothing.

If they can't accurately call the shots with such an obvious buffoon as Trump. Under what situation is their analysis of reality useful?

Serious question.

That'd be awesome.

The difference in your shitty meme attempt is that our great President owned all that stuff before he seized power, while the rest of those Overseas Democrats used power to accumulate those riches.

>The best part is while these spergs focus on these bantz, he's passing our crazy policies behind the scenes.
Kids should not bother trying to understand politics. Just saying

Nice argument.

Y'know who ree's about arguments and logical fallacies?

Children.

They make new bullshit awards all the time, can we make this an annual tradition?

Thanks for that. I just had to go for a crap. You saved me the need to answer this guy. Cheers

I see your point, and don't give a fuck. We put him in charge because he was the opposite of a politician. He was elected to purge an out of control government and set the country on the right path. How can YOU not see THAT.

I don't doubt that is what he was elected for, that's why you guys picked him I can see that clear as day.

Why can't you see he has not a single shred of interest in doing so?

Seriously. Why can't you?

>because he was the opposite of a politician.
But he is not, that is the point. He gives the illusion of being so but in reality he is just another American President.
The nation and the world needs a True leader, not an actor!
(I have to go out for 30 or so minutes, but I will be back)

This is where you're missing key pieces of information and facts.

I forgot this is tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder, leaf. Blow yourself, too.

Amusing that you and your kind can't cite even a single one of those facts.

Because they don't exist.

Because you've been fooled by a conman.

Why can't you see it?

It makes it even better. The worse he baheves the worse his opponents look after losing to this kiddo. He makes whole media and liberal academics go back to baby powder.

Butthurt is real

It makes it even better. The worse he baheves the worse his opponents look after losing to this kiddo. He makes whole media and liberal academics go back to baby powder.

Butthurt is real

and after all, it doesn't matter how one acts, all that matters is how he provides

>rees
>calling someone a child for disagreeing
Go away, autist.

You've missed the larger picture. Instead you seem to be standing there with your hand out.

>It’s also very difficult to believe that Trump has enough of a sense of history to know that Reagan was derided in his time as having been mentally lacking.

wat

How does that make any sense? I was 16 when Reagan left office and I remember them saying they thought he was senile and what not.

you sound scared, leaf.

It is basically the Trump Slammy Awards
I love this timeline.

yeah i honestly can't think of a person more butthurt than trump

they always trial black kids as adults. why not whites?

Using that logic, all blacks belong in jail

are these suppose to be ironic? and they say the LEFT cant meme...

He's smart tho, "like, really smart"

boomers pls go

i know some people like him for being LE BASED 48 dimension TIME TRAVELER XDDDD

but could he, instead of doing stupid embarassing teenage shit, do something good and important? you know like fucking up the pedofucks/satanists the financial elite, the cabal whatever the fuck you wanna call it?

btw what happened to LOCK HER UP? must have missed something. we are already in year no. 2 and no big name is locked up. no pedofuck btfo, soros still fucking shit up worldwide etc.. nothing about 9/11(besides the kikes and their 'TWAS THE ARABS) nothing about las vegas, just dead fucking silence

ITT as usual: US vs. THEM
neither of you is right, the answer is always somewhere in the middle.
I could say that I would like both sides to understand this (some do, thank God), but the majority of sheeple doesn't, and never will. History keeps repeating itself, fuck all of you and fuck the human race.

Hey look, a stupid Australian!

I'm surprised we don't have pictures of him picking his nose or scratching his balls in public.

Post a video of yourself literally so soaked in tears that your yarmulke loses friction and slides off your head or GTFO

>Why isn’t trump literally marching at the head of the homo parade throwing glitter?
>leaf idea of statesmanship not being upheld

I mean all he’s done is make billions of dollars, and been elected president... does he ever jerk off to traps and yell at mom for more tendies?

Trump eternally BTFO’d

Don’t come back

>losing debate
>uhh guys I have to go now

Sargon?

your exactly the easy to manipulate idiot that hillary said you were

shilling because you're such a dunce that you cannot compete for a real job

so fucking sad op