Getty Institute

What happens here anons? Why was this thread shut down so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1500196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a museum for libturds with modern art and other useless trash

t. angeleno who used to work in the westside near the getty

We know what it is fuckhead, the thread is about what's hidden under it.
Stupid mexican.

Where the proofs?

Bump, i have been here as a kid... The art gallery is a series of buildings perched atop a large hill that overlooks LA. There are all sorts of "artistic" holes leading from upper areas to lower areas (like a fountain that looks like a prison grate)

I would not be surprised of this in any way, shape or form. This would be the perfect place to hide children, and for the elite to reach them without fear of exposure...

Bump

>yfw Skippy's art collection

Hmm this one is... Interesting. Statue of a giant luttle boy holding a fish... More pedophile self-representation as a "grown child" with a lesser object representing the actual child?

There will be no mercy for pedophiles.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1500196

Where does Getty fit in this?

Well one is run out of D.C. and the other out of southern California. Both need investigations conducted on them.

Can't wait to see which one of you hayseed retards show up here with a gun

i hate art. bump.

how long until faggot mods 404 this one???

also, like i dont notice that all of a sudden i have to solve a captcha... alphabet niggers smell even through the internet...

The FBI can't do their job because the CIA is too powerful and doesn't want to let them.

fucking lol

DELET THIS

Funny. That pic don't mention or name the Jew.

obligatory

So instead of Larping with a reasonable number you decided on 100,000 hidden under a building. Uh huh, 100k.

>100,000 child sex slaves held under the Getty Center

This is retarded. 100,000 is a shit ton of kids. Even if you're mistreating and underfeeding them, taking care of that many people and keeping it a complete secrete is impossible. Not to mention how the fuck anybody would know or guess that they're there in the first place.

Very cute strawman, Shlomo. Can't wait for the newest Buzzfeed article about "The Alt-Right Believes there are 100k Child Sex Slaves in this Museum" and subsequent false-flag shooting to forever bury that Jews are raping kids and using the media to sexualize them.

I have schizophrenia. I used to live in my van. For a while I became convinced that children were turned into McDonalds, KFC, etc. I spent one day following school buses and talking to staff at schools, asking them about attendance and such. Needless to say, the cops eventually got involved and tried to track me down but I had already left the town I was in and was at least 50km away.

Don't let fears and ideas control your life.

Not a single mention of (((them)))

Can someone redpill me on this?

Just another schizophrenic delusion.

Something is under there, evidenced by the shills here.

>call everyone schizophrenic that way no one will know who I am

Hmm must be some fire with all that smoke

Funny how there must be hundreds or thousands of people that all know what op claims that have to go on the internet to shill against its existence.

bumpus

>what's hidden under it.
what?

so whats under it??

Have the mods always been so quick to shut down threads with info exposing Pedophiles?!

The library, you fucking morons. It the library.

The Getty Library is under the museum. It's not open to the public. So plebs like you guys have no clue.

I can tell your sushi's not comped.

It makes sense that they have to have a place where the elite can go without people wondering why podesta types were having parties at Dutroux house

100,000 is logictically impossible

nice evidence faggot

Blink 182 - Carousel, written by the guy Podesta reached out to push some ufo conspiracy stuff

Thanks a lot you guys!
Hey kids, it's Satan. Thanks a lot for coming on down to
The show tonight. Hope you all had a great time. I know I did
Those Blink fellas sure put on a kick ass show, huh. Hope to see
You all at the after show party. I'm gonna start sucking dicks
And squeezin' titties, maybe I can put my peepee in your mouth
I love it when the kids come on over and I get, I have them suck
And kiss my peepee tenderly and gently. I like it when the kids sit
On my lap, and talk about unicorns and flowers and things like that
Maybe I'll even suck their blood. See ya kids later!
Hey, how you guys doin' up in the back? Now from the top balcony
Can I get an Amen? Now from the floor, can I get a Hallelujah? Now from
All these other assholes, can I get an oh yeah?

what about the children trump keeps in trump tower ?

this thread is stupid

This thread is about the private access library under the Getty Institute museum

being this assblasted about child molestation.

BAMP

>here