MUDA!

Mion is Shion and Shion is Mion and Mion is Shion

sextoko

Nipah~

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that scene...

Higurashi threads are fun

Higurashi: where cute girls do "cute" things

>implying the torture scenes with demion weren't hot as fuck

I wish Mion (Shion) (the sane one) would torture me.

Nipah~

I'm an anime only fag and sometimes I feel like I'm missing something about the whole Shion/Mion thing. As if in the VN you get triple bamboozled or something instead of only double.

The whole novel is a game of 5 dimensional Bamboozle chess
Pretty good read if you don't mind being confused

The manga are alright if you don't have the time to read the VN. They change artists every arc or two.

Read the VN

Well it won't be so bad as I already watched the anime and have a good idea of what's going on. I will read it at some point.

If you don't wanna bother with it just go straight to crying seacats
It's a lot better in my humble opinion, and I think many others will agree. Really long though, takes fucking forever to plow through it

I read it after watching Higurashi, that's what gotten me into it. It's long for sure but an enjoyable ride all the way through, so if anything that's a good thing. Pretty daunting to pick it up though knowing it's 50+ hours.

That's too bad. Of course the horror and the easygoing fun aspects are part of what make Higurashi great. But I think the main pillar on which it stands is the mystery; R07 outright asking you to make theories constantly, the many hints and the atmosphere of total confusion.
The anime spends very little time one the little clues and questions that build every chapter.
It is worth going back and reading if you were a fan of the anime.

>ywn experience Higurashi for the first time again.

You will after you look behind you user

Pretty shitty feeling there. Rereading Onikakushi isn't the same without that sense of mystery and paranoia you felt about the village the first time around. Though, it feels a lot more tragic reading through it again when you know what's really going on.

I can only hope the new WTC can provide a similar experience.

Rika is simply the best. I love her so much!