Who won???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVJPAe4-lBM
bjj-world.com/female-mma-fighter-vs-internet-troll-kristopher-zylinski-replacement-anna-dempster/
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know he kicked her ass.

It got canceled. Police showed up.

the troll because he made them react

Kek was going to say the same thing

Unfortunately for Anna something went wrong in her training session and she ended up injured. She suffered an eye injury of a torned retina and she won’t be able to fight Kristopher Zylinski.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA !!!

Gaming commission showed up and cancelled the fight.

so she pussied out and is running around with a meme eye patch. dishhonorabru

He's never match the great Andy Kaufman.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVJPAe4-lBM

Wait, so a sub actually did show up to fight him?
Got any link to who the sub was?

I assume there will be a reschedule.

My thought too. This my be excruciatingly cringy for her close friends.

Tonight’s Man vs. Woman Fight Deemed Illegal, Cancelled At Last Minute

PUNISHED ROASTIE

Just challenge her. Ask if you can fight her by broad-sword and then show up with an erection.

yeah what a convenient injury

Lol she pussied out, what a loser!

Ay buddy! Didn't you read? She said no negative comments.

What's this fresh bullshit? If two people want to fight just fucking let them.

When I made this thread yesterday, people told me they were gonna fight in accordance with MMA rules, so she even had the advantage.

It's positive. The injury might have saved her life.

it just seems convenient aside from the fact that shes a supposed fighter and got her eyeball blown out in practice.

thats like saying youre a badass hockey goalie who can take on anybody and getting a concussion by headbutting the post during practice so you cant do it.

like, getting hit in the face is the opposite of what youre supposed to do in a fight, let alone get destroyed.

Underrated

Maybe she trained with a dude?

Being this much of a coward and not changing the venue to a swashbuckler fight that ends with the loser walking the plank.

>Arrr rustles my jimmies right proper

>women can beat men in a fight!
>fight doesn't even occur due to it being way too dangerous

lmao

OHHH JEE LOOK AT THAT GUYS SHE WOULD HAVE KICKED HIS ASS BUT SHE GOT HURT CONVENIENTLY HEY LETS JUST SAY SHE WON ALREADY CHECKMATE MISOGYNISTS

She said they chose a substitute?
So there was a fight?

>fight between womyn fighter occurs against average guy
>guy wins fight
>guy arrested for beating womyn
>roastie sues for injuries

He might win but he’ll lose in the end

>Mcdojolife still offers $1000 donation for any Female MMA fighter that would like to jump into a match against Kristopher Zylinski. Donation of $1000 will be given regardless of the fight outcome. They also offer to pay for a flight, accomodation and a bonus from Go Fund me.
bjj-world.com/female-mma-fighter-vs-internet-troll-kristopher-zylinski-replacement-anna-dempster/

Nope.

are you retards seriously thinking she faked that?? fucking idiots.

you sign away liability before the fight

fucking pussies

God damn you krauts are so trusting!

She lost the fight before it even happened.

Id happily do this except im techinally not trained so they wouldnt let me do it

Who /heem/ here?

I don't really follow MMA much but that woman Cyborg or whatever her name is could probably take him. She's seemed more man than woman anyway.

dude would've gone easy
realized she's not that weak
gone full man on her
fucked her up
(add the >) yourself mutts

He won the minute she replied.

her replacement also got an eye injury, the third one turned up ans the fight got shut down for some reason. they had a long friendly live stream with 3rd replacement and the guy he seemed like antifa liberal said he used to be a boxer making the whole thing moot

fucking white knights

Cyborg is legit the only woman fighter who fights like a man. Coincidentally she looks like a man too.

i'd fight her but if i win i get to fuck.

Gabi Garcia would rip his balls off.

Slay fem queen yass

Source on this info?

Keked

>faking an injury like that

Of course women aren't stronger than men. Like, it's extremely obvious. Hell when I started taking kickboxing, it was mixed. after a month or so I wanted to stay after and spar like the other fighters do. The trained guys obviously fucked me up, but I also went against a woman who was there for something like 7 years, and I fucked her up pretty good. It was accidental too. I was trying to hold back, because she's a woman, and she literally told me to stop holding back, that she can take it. I ended up kicking her in the side of her face and she went down like a light sack of potatoes.

Then of course everyone got all pissed off at me for not going easy on her...christ that pissed me off.

Notice how they didn't offer to pay for medical bills, hahaha.

barely female at this point
her clitoris is probably bigger than most dicks from all the test she's been injecting

>women can't revoke consent

Can you imagine how impulse driven lunatic you have to be to end up having to lie that much after challenging some provocative troll into a fight.

She could have just said she got injured, he photo with a patch makes it way sketchier than it had to be, like wearing it to a court hearing to get pity points.

Lolz at you burgers for paying hospital bills :'D

So if she can let someone else fight why doesnt he just get a 6'7 400lbs guy (untrained) to fight?

This would not have ended well for her. An exhibition match, especially one deemed "sparing", is never going to be an arena where you're going to administer a beatdown to someone. 16oz boxing gloves and headgear which means no grappling (the main advantage she would have) and very little chance for a KO. Probably no elbows or knees, to the head since those are generally banned in amateur MMA rulesets.

It would have been a pretty boring affair where she would have outworked the guy and landed on him at will, but at the end of the day he would have walked out of there relatively unharmed.

>Bigot
You know, when someone calls someone else a bigot, it's sort of a red flag that the person declaring the other a bigot is, indeed themselves, a bigot.

It's really funny.

Mcdojolife Live on fb

I thought it got cancelled because she accepted money for it, therefore making her a "professional" fighter, and she then had to adhere to state athletic commission rules, which she could not do.

>check flag
>germanaïve
Figures.

>lovepost
Gina Carano

I now completely understand how you have gotten yourself into the position you have.
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI

did you get a bonner

600% sure this cow is a tranny

>Mcdojolife Live on fb

Holy fucking kek it's totally real, no fucking shit they met up and the cops came to break it up. Jesus fucking christ they had to get the cops involved because they were so scared to fight this guy.

jewbook.com/McDojoLife/

An entire fucking page dedicated to this fight and they don't even have the stones to admit that it didn't go down at all.

Kek

Hahaha. Fuck. Too underrated.

Underrrrrated

Fun story: I had this girlfriend who used to think she was tough, and used to love to fight, and kept razzing me to fight back.

I would just look at her and so no. So one day she gets pissed that I won't and I say fine, but when I land a hit, it's over. She flips and says not until some one quits.

So I stand up she comes at me, I hit her half strength in the stomach before she gets her fists up and I sit back down. She goes to the bathroom and I don't see her for like 30 mins.

She never acted tough or boxy again.

>are you retards seriously thinking the holocaust is fake?? fucking idiots.

A highly trained female will defeat an untrained male. I'm a BJJ purple belt who used to wrestle in PA, I routinely see untrained men get defeated by trained women. But the reality is a man with even the slightest amount of training generally wins. I got my friend into BJJ when he was 22, he had been 4 years out of high school wrestling. He went against a female BJJ black belt who competed at the highest levels and he just dominated her for 3 minutes until he got tired because he hadn't done anything physical in 4 years.
Like this leaf said it's pretty common. I boxed growing up just for fun but never competed, I just enjoyed it and did it when I had free time. So by no means am I a great boxer. But when I went to doing kickboxing and MMA they used mixed gender sparring as well. I always went light on women but god damn it was just embarrassing. My first time sparring with a woman I did a jab to the body and she took a knee for 3 minutes. It was fucking pathetic.
Any reasonable man with 1 year of real training can defeat any woman on the planet, barring freaks of nature like Gabi Garcia.

Mauri/sheep hybrid master race

> be in military
> stronk independent wyman decides she is going to go for the same volunteer force I was going into
> mission will be in middle east, where the polite word for western women is whore
> she talks mad shit around everyone trying out for the force
> most everyone there including me has one or more black belts in one or more martial disciplines, or is trained in various other fighting styles
> she is stronk independent wyman and that's apparently enough
> she barely passes opening physical trail... Only because they added five minutes for her to do it
> she barely makes it through basic combat drills, only because instructors didn't go full force, and we'd be revoked from the program if we did, and we were told as much
> she's STILL talking shit
> 2nd week of CQC drills ends. Her makeup isn't smudged, I have bruises all over my body and I was worried I might have cracked a rib.
> Break from training, we're fucking around
> officer looks at me and yells out, "Alright you motherfucker, lets go."
> We had bantz for days at each other
> Picked his academy ass up and slammed him, victorious, everyone's laughing, even him
> she steps up and puts her hands on her hips, "Next?"
> I decline. I am only two weeks away from getting this shit and I don't want to fuck it up by breaking her nail
> She talks shit, I just shrug, calls me a bitch, I just shrug
> She has been pumped full of herself all fucking month by these instructors... Speaking of which...
> Instructor has been watching us the entire time, walks up
> Says nothing, gets in martial pose, she gets in what passes for hers
> Instructor was manlet, she had made fun of him a lot, even when he was trying to instruct her
> she throws punch
> plaintive wail as he doesn't go soft on her
> catches her fist and yanks her in, then flat out powerbombs her ass on the mat
> mfw she drops out when she can stand again, half an hour later

Found this on Google searching Mcdojo life

If that was the case, her eyeball wouldn't be the only thing blown out. Maybe he shot in her face and she had her eyes open, I don't know, I hear it stings pretty bad.

A girlfriend once tried "arm wrestling" me with both of her arms against my off-arm (left) when I was using the computer, and she apparently tried as hard as she could, but then I just pushed back and bent her arms to the table like nothing, and she was shocked (I was a bit too, I didn't think she'd be THAT weak - like a child). I don't even lift because I'm too lazy to. She tried another time too, same thing.

She's got like 40lbs of lean muscle mass over vanderlei...Where does she get her injections? A beef cattle farm?

Kek.

Everyone else sounds like faggots, but I honestly respect her for taking the smacks well-knowingly she's inferior in strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Relevant.

I read the first 12 lines and realized your were just citing the plot of the Starship Troopers movie.

I wonder if this is the /left/ kiwi that posts here

What sort of nutcases would certify this fight? This bitch could literally die. She’s probably counting on the fight never happening with her shit talk

Tfw the bitch loses before the fight even starts. Fastest knockout in history at negative 8 hours.

Serious Serena Williams tier roids going on there. Maybe she can go blackface and see if some rich white cuck with marry her?

Not even with steroids could she beat more than 1 of 3 average dudes.

That almost happened to the first MMA a woman to fight that transexual dude.

He crushed her occular socket and fractured her jaw while kicking the shit out of her in under a few mins.

I would totally pretend she kicked the shit out of me.

more like anna dumpster

LMAOOOO oh my fucking god.

"I hurt my eye in training, I can't beat down the bully"

>Aye, me quarters be reachin' th heavens, matey!

Is a man. Shim got pissed when dude called her a man and she was 'but muh transgender rights.'

*breathes in*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

cant even spell or grammar properly. honestly intelligence is an important factor in fighting ability, and given that most trolls are usually above average in intelligence i would have put my money on the other guy

>manlet height
>would rip off balls

No surprise there...

how incredibly inconvenient.
Why did she agree in the first place if you have any kind of professional career your coach would never let you agree to such shenanigans in the first place.
Is that Zylinski even in the same weight catagory?

I couldn't do it. She looks too much like a young Bruce/Caitlyn/WTF Jenner