Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Gorges_Dam#Erosion_and_sedimentation
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will happen when the weather cools.

then spill

3 branches will become one

An island will DRIFT away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night, but not kill.

Idols will speak and move about.

>it will happen when the weather cools
>It’s winter in the northern hemisphere

We’ve got some type of genius over here guys

A rock will stand on 7 hills

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

Two voices will call out in silence that all can hear.

What's with this gay prophecy anyway?
It's so vague it might as well attribute to anything.

Hey guys, Hawaii was the first one to announce it would follow the Paris agreement despite the federal government pulling out.
Island drifting away?

The ravens will starve

The bear will leave its cave forever.

Yea the ravens have been the hardest. Definatley organ trafficking getting shut down. The raven is smart and a scavenger of flesh

The Rod and the Ring will strike.

the leaf that posted it admitted it was a larp later in the thread pol falls for some dumb shit sometimes

When are you giving away your house and money OP?

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Trump ain't no zionist.

Belly of the dragon could be hurricane harvey and flag above the dome I'm not sure yet. Either oculd have been isis in the phillippines over a mosque or something different.

nigger you said you had it all figured out.

Well this is revised. I made this a month ago or so. I felt like it needed revisio.

proof?

Out of the most obvious "prophecies", you got them completely wrong.
Belly of the dragon means China. Sage

bump

>the dome
Should be the Vatican's St Peters Dome

Or the Dome of the Rock.

China is the dragon, America is the eagle

My bet is Hagia Sofia

The dragon could be the shape of North America you imbecile.

Or muslims will fuck up Iron Dome

but satanic influence is the dragon. America is more of a draconian entity than china

How is a rocket a killing bolt? Space X doesn't even design weapons faggot.

>imbecile
China is the body of the hyda.

>highly advanced technology
>nothing researched could help weapons tech
I can guarentee you the government got its hands on the propulsion tech from that rocket just in case Musks men found something clever

Fun fact prophecies are infallible because you can always expect random events to make them real/legit if you use vague language like that canuck did

for instance here's mine

Two smaller will assassinate the third bigger

Man turns tide with the voice of god

Earth will swallow the sun

The wolf strays from the pack

Lightning in clear skies

Left hand sabotages the right leg

The snake is poisoned

You should read up on mythology
cute picture tho

Many tribes of native americans called America Turtle Island, due to the north american continent being shaped like a turtle.

How could they know that? They had no way to see it from above, and they would have had to travel around it in its entirety to have any idea of its overall shape.

Bump

Natives didn't have their pineal glands coated in fluoride. Their medicine men had plenty of practice in working with the spirit realms- and knew about the white man coming to invade the land long before they actually did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Gorges_Dam#Erosion_and_sedimentation
>Two hazards are uniquely identified with the dam. One is that sedimentation projections are not agreed upon, and the other is that the dam sits on a seismic fault. At current levels, 80% of the land in the area is experiencing erosion, depositing about 40 million tons of sediment into the Yangtze annually. Because the flow is slower above the dam, much of this sediment will now settle there instead of flowing downstream, and there will be less sediment downstream.

rod and ring is related to black mass
>An Italian man took her [Jeanne Bosdeau] to a field on Saint John's Eve. The man made a large ring with a rod of holly, muttering a few words which he read from a black book. Thereupon appeared a large, horned goat, all black, accompanied by two women, as well as a man dressed as a priest.

Looks like a retarded dragon

Alright... and what does any of this mean? What is the prophecy?

we got a retard on our hands

magic mushrooms are a neural network that holds the history of the land and the beings who comsumed the genus over eons

It will happen when the moon is full but covered in darkness.

That's when it will start.

The spiders have been weaving their webs for ages, before the founding of the nations we know today. They think their plans will come to fruition. They think they can control God.

Watch for these signs:

Seven heads will be removed and one placed in its stead.

The temple will be no more.

A great hole will open where the emperor walks.

Three leviathans will roar with all their might.

The city of stars will dance with behemoth.

A dragon will eat its tail and choke.

One will reach all people.

What is above will come below.

Ravens of the Tower of London

>the spiders have been weaving their webs of ages
Has anyone else noticed that the symbol associated with Atlantis looks a lot like a spider's web?

Thanks Stamets, but magic mushrooms can be a perilous shortcut to the spirit realms, especially if you are ill prepared for such a journey.

Bpeмe e дa cпpeш дa пиeш 50cт биpa, и дa cи лягaш, чoвeк

The dragon is the Mediterranean Sea, I think

Guys, I think the bear is a person, not a country.
If it would be russia, it would somehow "leave its cave forever".
What do they leave forever? What cave could russia be that it can leave forever?

Remember the illuminati game?
>pic related

I'm guessing the ancient peoples were adequately prepared compared to you or I.

Russia leaves the cave forever because Russia was isolated. They wen't against the NWO agenda, saved Assad and supported Iran.

Leaving the cave forever means joining the world stage again.

Uh...
Crimea and other shit they did before hand?

>russia prepares for war with nato

Anybody remember the last time arrogant Christians of Sup Forums decided that had a prophecy figured out, and were 100% wrong?

Hush OP.

that was always meant to be the beginning of something

>wrong
the nature of things not to be seen by the physical eyes and the tendency of humanity to try and fit everything into predetermined categories leads to much misunderstandings by the profane

that's clearly a mutt dragon lol

These are too much of stretches even for me

Are you retarded? That was the date that VEGAS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BUT GOT TOO MUCH ATTENTION

Belly of the Dragon is a Feng Shui term for the best, most fortuitous place to build a structure: a vast space in front of it, with mountains wrapped around behind

>implying there isn't anything worse

the rod and the ring is Q

It was confirmed that Q was only worshipped by middle aged women with no husbands.

I have a strong feeling that "the ravens will starve" refers to oil fields running out, because oil derricks consume the dead and pick at the ground like ravens.

"Three branches will become one", I believe, refers to three countries with a common heritage coming back together. This could involve the British Commonwealth in some fashion, or maybe India/Pakistan/Bangladesh being reunited, but whatever the case, they all had a common origin (the trunk of the tree) and are merging back together.

"The bear will leave its cave forever" could be referring to actual bears, since the polar bear is on the brink of extinction and could soon be gone for good, but that's just casual speculation.

"A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill" has to be referring to something actually intended as a weapon - maybe an ICBM, maybe something else- but either it fails, or it's employed for some other purpose than warfare.

Bet you think Sputnik was just for fun. What do you think carries those things into space? ICBMs.

It's not going to be a satellite launch, those are routine and not really notable. Has to be an actually weaponized system, and more importantly to be a sign, it has to be *unusual*.

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

I think I figured it out too:
It was written by a larping fag poet.

No. Ravens is organ harvesting and genociding of Palestinians.

Dream your little dreams and massage your little ego's.

>Watch for these signs:
>Seven heads will be removed and one placed in its stead.
7 hills of Jerusalem?
>The temple will be no more.
Temple in israel/jerusalem nuked?
>A great hole will open where the emperor
walks.
Great hole in Jerusalem where it will be nuked
>Three leviathans will roar with all their might.
>The city of stars will dance with behemoth.
Sexual assault / LA pedo rings falling apart
>A dragon will eat its tail and choke.
China? War with its tail (Taiwan) is taiwan assers independence?
>One will reach all people.
>What is above will come below.

Spooky spooky stuff

>implying some jack off didn't co-opt and hijack the whole thing
>implying false consensus wasn't used

9/23 was supposed to be Vegas.

>wrong
That's because all the attention we gave it delayed the happening. We did good, familam.

The tail of the dragon could also be the korean peninsula, with north korea in it

I still can't believe people believe a leaf

This is my vote.

I kinda think the leaf might be Jared Kushner to be honest.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

Hawaii is an archipelago, not just a single island.

I’m just gonna save this for later...