Powerful

Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&insttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12
businessinsider.com/companies-dont-like-having-full-time-employees-2016-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullshit too. Black unemployment at historic lows.

>Black unemployment at historic lows.
Unemployment numbers take into account people who stopped looking for work and partime jobs isn't a real "job".

you know, jobs are out there.
just waiting to be had.

Do you think people who are homeless don't work you stupid faggots? I guess living in your mom's house has alienated you from reality.

If it was Obama the guy wouldn't even have the papers because muh global warming.

With Trump the guy soon will not need the papers because Trump will warm the world so people won't freeze to death anymore.

If you are not a nigger you should be benefiting from the stock market on some way. My father has made 10s of thousands of dollars from the stock market rally.

So why doesn't he start working in one of the TWO MILLION new jobs Trump created?

>Author is literally trying to say the rising stock market is a bad thing

>Do you think people who are homeless don't work you stupid faggots?
Most of them are mentally ill and/or drug addicts. No, they don't work.

Wow! Incredible! The economy left untouched since Obama is continuing the exact same way as before Trump was in charge!

>When you can't see the signs, DOW will continue to get higher and higher, there is no way back down without bring down the whole fraud, there is a number of ways this could end, but which ever currency goes first, you don't want money in the bank two days after it happens.

P.S. not a single president in the history of the dow jones index has not had "record high" closings. None.

FDR

Most of the homeless need to be locked away in a mental institution for life. Only a few are suffering from just drug and alcohol abuse. And even fewer than that are homeless simply due to economics.

based

George Washington

you are delusional lol

anything you respond with will be writ off as the ramblings of a delusional man- so don’t even bother. If you reply after my warning it will only strengthen my conclusion faggot

>one person is homeless, therefore all of the people doing way better under Trump don't matter

Leftist logic at its finest

I haven't seen projection this hard in a long time.

It's only existed since the late 1800s mate. But regardless of the consistent upward trend, there's definitely a few presidents who never hit any all time high records.

i’ll project this hard cock into your ass

Umm excuse me? White homeless? This comic is seriously problematic and gross

>8 years nothing done, the only president unable to reach 3%GDP
>1 year of Trump, many things done, GDP over 3%
>"it's Obama!"

ikr

>corporate profits sore

I made 12k off my 401k last year and I only ever put it the minimum amount for company match.

I remember 8 years ago when the market recovered from 2008 and all the shills were saying how great things were under Obama’s. Meanwhile unemployment was at 9% bullshit and about 18% real.
Now the market is up and unemployment is down both real and bullshit numbers. Jobs are being added in most sectors including manufacturing.

So liberals are just shits.

>untouched
someone hasn't been paying attention.

Everyone it's shilling cause obviously you won't change a men life by changing the macroconomy.

There's shit in between.

>Unemployment numbers take into account people who stopped looking for work and partime jobs isn't a real "job"
This is true and it's relevant to how the data relates to real unemployment.
It's not relevant to the difference between two data points both defined by the same parameters.

>Do you think people who are homeless don't work
Uhh, yeah, I do. If that weren't the case, they should be able to rent an apartment or something.

No, he's trying to say that helping the common man is more important / it doesn't help the impoverished

Whoa dude I just totally drew something so that means it's real and OP is btfo. Sorry mate.

>Stock market continues same growth trend since final years of Obama
>WE DID IT, #MAGA
>Meanwhile real wages are still as stagnant as they've been for the last twenty years

But keeping jerking yourself off abut "record" closings Drumpflets

source; person who doesn't live around any homeless people

Not when a fascist is president, they're not.

over 40% of homeless people have jobs, you absolute retard

There were homeless people back during the 50s boom under ike and in the early 60s boom under jfk and johnson.

There will ALWAYS be homeless people/bums. That cartoon is retarded.

>Black unemployment at historic lows.

>artificial government jobs favoring blacks is "employment"

>Hurr durr Drumpf is a business man. He knows what he's doing.

Lol, Drumpf BTFO!

If that homeless man had a job, then stocks rising would be a good thing for him you fucking brainlet.

>be amerifat
>become homeless because student loan or going to hospital or some shit
>actually have to work to afford being homeless
the absolute state of america lmfao

Actual homeless don't work. College educated millennials so determined to live in the bay area that they sleep in their cars instead of moving somewhere cheaper don't really count as 'homeless'.

fuckin BASED

Nice try fake news. Trump has pretty much wrecked the economy. The Dow has lost over 8,000 points since he was elected. That's over half!

Then they're either spending their money on drugs or meaningless shit that only contribute to their situation. In general, bad financial decisions are the reason why they're there, not because they don't make enough money.

Not wrong. Greedy Jewish landlords have dozen of properties. Meanwhile there are millions of homeless. Good thing trump is a good goy that puts isreal first.

>In general
what is 60%

FAKE NEWS!

Nice try, Bubba. You obviously don't know how to read a stock ticker because they don't teach that in 2nd grade special ed.

Jobs are up too OP you deceitful bitch.

Congratulations burger anons. According to the stock's value are all now filthy rich.

wahooo dollar devaluation and rich get richer

>$7.70 at 25 hours a week is a sustainable income that allows for the capability to live in a residence

>be homeless
>live in an area with high COL
>don’t bother with job
Yeah, some are mentally ill — obviously should get treatment — but a good half aren’t ill.

Who's the asshole that can't get a job? You'd have to be a special piece of shit to not be making $14 an hour these days.

bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&insttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12

FAKE NEWS!

That's not true, they were lowest before the civil war.

It fucking is. Learn to live frugally, retard.

>a few niggers actually get jobs
>Black unemployment at historic low

TRUMP BUBBLE

careful with nosebleeds, that's a pretty high horse you're on.

>Relying on the Jewish republic system to help
If you want help learn how to self sufficient and avoid much dependency as possible from the system.

Former illegal immigrant here. I've lived off of less in CALIFORNIA of all places, which has horrible inflation. You don't need internet, you don't need video games, you don't need all the useless trinkets most people buy. Save that stuff for when you actually have disposable income.

>market was stuck in neutral from 2015-2016
>Trump gets elected and it climbs from 18k to 25k

That graph doesn't make sense. There's as much space on the x axis between 0 and 500 as there is between 500 and 16000.

laughing at your inane commentary, go have a coco, lie down . . .

Log scale dummy

The truth isn't a high horse.

This has been true since the economic crash in 2008. Why people won't learn is beyond me. Cognitive disonance?

>The stock market will crash if Trump is elected!
Trump elected, stock market hits record high
>The stock market has nothing to do with the president!

Log scales are frequently used when measuring large ranges. That's fairly normal.

Fair enough. I still don't get it but at least I have something to look up and read about.

>sucking dick for crack is a job
Get the fuck out faggot.

mostly white men and black men user. they will die out from aids and poverty. then its "aisan world". the 3 asian groups (middle eastern , south east asian and east asian) and their related americas variants are all thats left with small pockets of nigs and whites . this changes the global pecking order some because mostly white nations stop being mostly white but they dont end up with enough south east asians or east asians to be relevant any more

this puts more pressure on east asia to be the global consumer but they are already conditioned to not care about foreign goods so they have a war and lets just say europe is irradiated and the middle east is radioactive glass

whites try to rebuild their empire but as is typical their own greed prevents them from obtaining stability and their numbers drop further. incapable of going to war due to such low numbers they fall back on a older way of life and the gooks set up a couple "reservations" for them in america and even let them larp as native americans which kind of really pissed off the native americans but they had a good laugh about it after 20 years because artificial wombs and selective breeding programs allow their numbers to grow through controlled dna recombination from samples. white never find out because they end up in amish concentration camps churning butter on farms pretending to be native americans. the french are the only ones allowed to live in modern societies. not the anglos or the germans just the french and polish which dont get along but it doesnt go to blows so who cares

everyone knows. It's not relevant to the "historic low" part, only to the absolute number of people unemployed.

Come on use your head a little bud. The scale is clearly just powers of two.

>(((Capitalism)))™

Leftists suddenly care about the homeless

Kek

that's the y axis

Except all liberal fags and market pundits said Trump was gonna crash the markets right after the election...get fucked, you economic brainlet.

>hard workers and innovators get more money
>poor and lazy people starve
Very powerful indeed

I haven't seen someone who understands what projection means in I think ever

Isn't the only way to lose veterans benefits is to be dishonorably discharged?

I can see that. I wonder how the line would look if the y axis was done standard. Would it look the same? Mathematics and science aren't my forte.

You are correct, sir.

>american education

>patriotic
>fighting for the ZOG

>Would it look the same?
Obviously not. It would be much more of a mess to try and read.

Get used to it.
businessinsider.com/companies-dont-like-having-full-time-employees-2016-6

Admitting there's something you don't understand and making an effort to understand it better? That's a bad thing to you? A truly intelligent person knows what he doesn't know as much as what he does.

That's how it was calculated under Obama. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

because it's a better reflection of how much return you get on your investment.
if you buy something at $10 and it gains $1 in value, you made 10%.
if you buy something at $10,000 and it gains $1 in value, you made 0.01%

What? Don't tell me you thought he would actually help the working class out. And don't tell me between rising cost of living and stagnant wages that capitalism works for the working class. You capitalist cocksuckers bit the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Trump didn't take office till jan 20th 2017

your post is fake and gay

Only an uneducated idiot would say that Trump is not great for the US Economy and for US employment.

Those of you on the left, at least try to formulate some proper arguments surrounding other things Trump may be fucking up, but you have zero argument economy wise

Only the last few decades would be above the half way mark on the graph. You'd reach the 1/4 mark around 1990. Everything before 1985 would be below 1/10. It would look like the graph was reporting zero until around '55.

Tell me all about those prosperous countries your precious ideology created, Marx

Hey dumbass, what kind of life are you living if you never bother to work your way up the job ladder, or even ask for a raise? Don't spend more than you can make.

Good explanation. Thanks.