Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qt07896pbk&t=41s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am 1/16 irish

what are the other 15 parts?

posting pics of this beautiful country to show you what a bastion of whiteness looks like

I am 1/56 Irish.

One half is composed of German immigrants who came here before WW1 and the other half is British and a touch of Irish. I have always liked the Irish though.

tiocfaidh ar la

My homeland!

>irish
>white

wer dat at mang?

The Irish are complete fucking trash.

>Irish street

>Both of my parents are welsh
>Don't want to move back to wales because of poverty, don't want to move to england because of pakis
>Can't move to ireland since I have no citizenship in the republic
Will I die if I move to northern ireland?

>British street

Can I live in a wooden house in the green countryside with a redheaded wife and 20 head of sheep?

>Implying your government would even let Irish-Americans return from their diaspora.

That would be racist. Everyone knows Muslims are more Irish than Americans.

Make crypto nontaxable and you will attract the best and whitest.

It looks like someone threw up on a window.

nah, my people left for a reason. co wexford must have sucked.

Sure thing buddy, if you are white

I know you're memeing but it's actually in our constitution to recognize all of our diaspora and for us to treat them like we would our own

If you are a British citizen you are entitled to live in the republic and vice versa

15/15 Nigger.

>Fuckoff that's not real
>reverse image search
>it is

That looks suspiciously like a commie block in the background.

That's surprising.

Wales is poor is just a meme and england outside of london and bradford and birmingham is 90% white.

We have amazing landscapes.

>pic related

It's a 4000 year old fort called Dún Aonghasa located on the Aran Islands off the coast of Galway. I got head from an Aussie on top of it. My ancestors were definitely smiling on me.

Pog Mahone my cousin.

But seriously, I know I'm not Irish and don't want to be Plastic Paddy.

Wales is England's cowardly bitch

Can my bunny come with me??

Nah. The war is over, so it's not as violent. That said, it's about as poor as Wales, so not an improvement

good post

That's a cute bunny user, of course. He can frolick 'til his hearts content.

Sargon would approve, you dumb fucks.

West wales is the poorest part of western europe. Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to buy a house there so I'd rather move to dublin or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

Vid is literally an average day in Wales.

At least me granny wasn't raped by the black and tans and they still speak the language in my country.

WHILE I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS THREAD, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STAYED OUT OF MY ISLAND.

>tfw all I want in life is a pretty trad wife who’s read at least one book besides Twilight
>tfw I’ve all but given up on finding a woman of any degree of quality in America
>my only chance is to possibly find a wife in Europe

Is it possible Eire bro?

The black and tans were here because we were actually putting up a fight, while you Welsh were and still are taking it up the arse from the English.

I tried, but it was full of Nigerians. :(

I'm looking myself user. I think I've managed to settle into something with a cultured Italian girl, which is nice.

A lot of the women here and in Europe have been Americanized though. You can still find intelligent QT's. One thing I notice is that European women tend to be a bit more clingy and are actively seeking a man. Like if you give them a little attention they'll latch onto you. A lot of them are desperate for a relationship. Also, Irish women seem to like having kids younger. I think we have the highest birthrates in Western Europe.

Americans/Canadians, however, believe the sun shines out of their arse.

Lmao, as if Dublin weren`t just as bad

Tyrones town

That bunny is slick as fuck.

are you asking to get immigrants?

I need to find a way to afford an extended stay in Europe. Congrats on your spagettinigger gf

white ones

> tfw i'm 0.01% finnish

HELLO BROTHER!

If you have any Irish ancestry you could qualify for a passport. Also we're quite lax on the whole visas for yanks thing. We have tons of people living here from the Anglosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qt07896pbk&t=41s

Brits OUT.
WOGS IN!

Don't worry bro, we aren't coming in droves. There's too many of us anyway to come back.

This video makes me happy

>Bogmonkeys
>White
Why don't you shove a potato up your arse you fenian faggot

I'm a third generation immigrant. Technically I can become a citizen through my grandmother.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language

The Irish ironically propagated very well for being made fun of so much. Their genetics are abundant in inland and eastern america.

I don't know how you manage to find the time to pray 5 times a day in between fits of raping your child wife and trimming your unibrow

>white man
>not Irish only
What the FUCK are you doing mate

Young Irish people are too cucked if /r/ireland is anything to go by.

Kek. I love all my white brethren. I don't care what flag they stand under

What the fuck is she saying? I've never heard English that is so unintelligible...

Apart from her having a retarded kid with the nigger kek

Indeed

Paris spotted

>my white brethren

Isn't Dublin overflowing with niggers?

Ireland 2.0 seems to be doing much better at keeping the diversity out.

My last name is Neal and my family is mostly Irish on both sides. When I looked it up, I found the seat of Ui Neil was in Dublin, but my whole family is Catholic. What gives?

I dont think I do honestly. Im an anglo/swede mutt for the most part

She's an obvious low class junkie coalburner whore who's paying the toll. Blacks are so pathetic that they can only fuck this caliber of white women because no self respecting Irishman would fuck one of these

That being said I knew a very well adjusted lad who rode a Pikey once.

How does one go about getting back in? I can prove at least 50% Irish heritage (the rest is mostly English with some Dutch and Polish).

i wish lad=[

Well we're both in the EU so of course you can numb nuts
Or be half ROI/half English like me and still be able to do it after brexit

>But (((equal rights))) are communist.
Ummm

Ireland for the Irish and no one else.

>Unless at least one parent or an Irish-born grandparent was an Irish citizen at the time of your birth, you cannot claim Irish citizenship on the basis of extended previous ancestry (that is, ancestors other than your parents or grandparents). In addition, you cannot claim Irish citizenship on the basis that a relation such as a cousin, aunt or uncle was an Irish citizen if none of your parents or grandparents was an Irish citizen at the time of your birth.

>le 56%

Match me gook

Part of my family lived in Ireland for nearly 80 years, from around 1650 to 1730, so we have several generations of being Irish, then we somehow made a lot of money in Ireland.

Plus Guinness is Okay and Thin Lizzy were not bad.

Oh, no, a britbonger said I wasn't white!!! What will I ever do!

>What will I ever do!

Get extremely triggered and mutthurt

Chung chon chang xhing

Public housing is ALWAYS full of niggers, no matter where on Earth it is.
Funny that..

Yes pls

I qualify for irish citizenship but I'd sooner go back to 1919 as a black and tan and beat up those subhuman potato munching terrorists than become Irish

When you mean praying, it includes smelling the farts of the person “praying” in front of you, I hope.

bix noodd boodidoop nigguh shieet shalom

ui nealls are northerners son

>Gerry Adams welcoming refugees.
A murderous, militant Irish Nationalist...
There HAS to be something in the water.

Say what you want mate I'm having roast potatoes for my tea whilst your missus sucks english shaft for the fucking peelings