You haven't forgotten about me, have you?

You haven't forgotten about me, have you?

BD encodes never. Not sure if they're worth it, especially since they removed the original OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiOhTSYMnfM
youtube.com/watch?v=aG5sSmQDRPM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTS2uRObVP4
youtube.com/watch?v=FVvxOgmxeGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You haven't forgotten about me, have you?
Nah, we Sup Forumsesthetes are still around.

Nobunaga should've been forgotten

Fansubbing died, thanks god we got all episodes translated

Today even something popular as Yamato 2202 which BD is out don't get subs

The BDs have some live action segments, looks like they talk about teapots or something.

Why didnt you learn Japanese yet user?

The BDs for Yamato 2202 are NOT out.

there's a whole movie devouted to Rikyu if you're interested, 1989 directed by Teshigahara

>posting a shit quality looped version instead of this
youtube.com/watch?v=tTS2uRObVP4

>forgetting about my favorite series

i don't think so senpai

Man I love this anime.

Truly the ride of a lifetime.

Based Doremi saving Hyouge Mono a year later.

At least the manga scanlation seems alive.

How could anyone forget about the best of the best, the man himself, Akechi "No final verse" Mitsuhide.

I'm just really happy that there's one group scanlating the manga. The story gets even better after the anime ended.
Doesn't Yamato BD have their own English subs?

I'm reading the maga, you aren't? The thread should be about it instead of about an old partial adaptation.

Interesting.
Does someone know where I can find the nobunaga series with Ken Watanabe?

>The story gets even better

It 100% worthy and it has its own quality, but I must disagree. I doubt someone isn't still missing Nobunaga even after all those chapters, and Lord Oribe hasn't done anything interesting in the last volumes.

My Lord, I still remember this

Doremi's subs started coming out November 12, 2012. Are archives dating this far back still online? Did anyone keep caps of the shitstorm that must have happened?

True aesthete to the end.

The rapid releases was amazing.
While Nobunaga really was amazing, I really enjoy all the politic and intrigue that happen as Hideyoshi grows weaker and weaker. I really love volume twelve in particular, espically how Hideoyoshi died.
>in the last volumes.
Volume 21?

T'was great.

true wabi king

Sen no "Talk Smack & Paint It Black" Rikyu ain't got shit on Akechi-dono

Is the anime as good as the manga?

My bad, I didn't watch the anime, I believed that it ended with Nobunaga's death (since it looked like the best point to end an incomplete adaptation) and I was wrong. My comment about the manga was about the translated chapters, we are still at the volume 7 Rikyu's pupil got beheaded . I was comparing the Nobunaga part with what has been translated of the post-Nobunaga part.
I miss the old Sasuke a lot, Lord Oribe isn't doing very much.

Ah, I see. The translated manga still haven't pass the anime ending point yet. I can see what you mean about Lord Oribe not doing much compare to Sasuke in those volumes since it just seems like he's doing nothing but following Rikyu's every steps and instructions, but rest assure, he'll be plenty active as the story progress further.
>I didn't watch the anime
If you like the manga you really should give it a try, it's a great anime. The soundtrack is great too, too bad they never released the OST.

Nope.

>Doesn't Yamato BD have their own English subs?
2199 got them, 2202 doesn't despite they plastered that shitty Star Blazers logo on them

Need to wait for normal english release

I can't wait!

Yes and I am glad.

It was okay at best.

Bakabt has had the BD encodes for months.

>2202 doesn't
Well that's just weird, you would thought that it'll be the other way around.

And what does that matter now?

Not like this series really benefits from a BD encode, it hardly looks different.

Depends on your monitor size.

More Youtubes please.

There's no way I could forget about AOTY 2011.
youtube.com/watch?v=FVvxOgmxeGA

Where is the music?

wrong link

It's over. Give up.

Okay this time it really is the end.

Or is it?

Exactly.