Recycle

Stop littering you stupid cunts. Protect Earth-Chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
you can stop shilling now, cuny

Yeah those that litter are going to visit this site for sure.
Also
>2+2 chinners
>going out
k y s

Loitering has nothing to do with global warming. Do you want people dumping there random shit in water that needs to be drunk from? That's my biggest gripe with global warming. Its taken all the energy from other environmental issues

You probably didn’t give 2 shits untill you found the earth reddit meme

I wouldn't litter, and I'm insulted that you would imply that I do. I even put out cigarettes with my fingers, and carry the butts to a trash can

Better purge Africa so they stop throwing plastic in the ocean. It's the only way to save the world.

>b-b-but muh global warming user
sage

>implying humans could ever "kill" the planet, even if they wanted to
stop thinking humans are so awesome. its not about the planet, its about our species

I prefer this one desu

I WANT TO BULLY EARTH CHAN

>implying littering is possible when all the resources to make the litter came from the earth

Fuck you vaginatard. Im gonna pour a quart of oil down the drain just for you posting this stupid shit

>littering

I'm into bullying the Earth, with the Moon via a cuckqueen relationship till I leave them both for Mars.

I stopped.
Now there is garbage all over my house.
What should I do?

PROTECT HER

Recycle it or dump it in Azerbaijan.

You might want to check /out/.

What if we opened a hole in the Ozone above Saudia Arabia?

Pretty gud

Do you not recycle already? That's mighty un-white of you.

Yes, do it by giving away all your money to some dude who told someone he may one day begin to do something about reducing pollution

Jesus Christ I'm so happy this exists.

Keep it coming.

Reminder that whites descended from albinos and lie about it out of shame.

>Finally being free from the curse that is being a spic
How do I contribute with this polutions thing?

this is fucking stupid. its called MOTHER Earth and yet you downies draw her as some sort of loli

last one from me

I hope people make more. I made a lot out of those.

She's not flat,thats the point

Whites are made. Europeans are semetic albino descended simian who are larping like they are not (diseased)monkeys.

Thanks javascript:quote('155911382')

On the skin of every white person, is a black or brown birthmark. Proof that all whites descend from albinsm. coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

Shit in your local water supply, and toss your used water filters out the window.

say the line, mutt

Nice grave. Iraq?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a honkey, cracker, jive turkey, cave-beast, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Albino descendant and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>all environmental issues are global warming
unironically gas yourself

White*

Truly enlightened.

albinism is a lack of pigmentation, it causes pink irises and white hair, they can't tan because they have no melanin production capabilities
if all whites are albinos, explain ginger, brown, black hair and the various eye colours there are

i meant "whiter than u mohammed" but close enough.
>that pic
>what is adoption?

making earth chan into a cute anime girl just makes me want to kill her even more

>If I die, all of you little shits are coming with me.
1. Calling me names won't get me to help you.
2. Creator decides what dies and what lives, not creation.
3. You're fat. Seriously 6 x 10^24 kg, wtf? Go on a diet or something.
4. The only thing you do is running in circles around the Eternal Nigger Creator.
5. You're very salty.
6. You're not even truly round (flat on the poles), that just makes you look stupid. Either be a sphere or flat, not this half-assed "sphere" you are.
7. Recycling is a meme, as long as chinks and niggers remain chinks and niggers.

Im calling the cops

Your putting words in my mouth. Whites are not albinos. Whites are the descendents of albinos. What schools tauught you about albinos are lies. Red eyes white hair, no pigmentation. Myth.

While white albinos are likely to have red eyes white hair, albinos of brown and black people can be melanated enough to look like modern europeans. A truth school hid from you.

Notice how the one albino has black hair even. The other albino has red hair. According to your (((science))) it shouldnt be so.

But its not adoption. Here is an article she made. Her parents are both brown. She has brown hair. Another "impossibility". You live in the matrix my simian friend.

You only get one chance to kill a planets avatar. Things that have avatars usually fuck you up after first blood.

Forgot link and pic

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Reich!

The earth isn't going to "die" you fucking moron.

This is why modern whites can tan. Because the ability to do so was bred into them.

IT all started in Africa.

> tfw accidentally threw 2 bags of glass to container for paper
One more nail into your offin, earth chan

She will if we kill her.

Dude, stop. You're just coming off as batshit insane. next you're gonna tells us that the world is flat or the moon landing is fake? At least believe in a conspiracy theory that is actually believable, like muh jooz.

god I fucking love Sup Forums

I think that one came from Reddit.

Its not a conspiracy. Its the truth. The proof of it in fact is right on your skin. Nice black or brown birthmark. Care to explain it? This pic will explain it.

It is called evolution. Look it up some time.

>inbf tards going ''if evolotion is ture why isnt mah doog flying yet!!!!=!!!!?''

Its called mutation buddy. The chicken evolved from the extinct raptor. Whites mutated from black and brown people. Black and brown people are still alive. Still making "white people"(Albinos and their descendants)

Even if it was "evolution" like you said. Makes no sense as to why it would "covered up" and "hidden" from the masses. Odd dont you think? What were they trying to hide?

Requesting MILF Earth-chan

Oh, so Albinism causes the hair on your head to be an other colour than your eyebrows?
get fucked

uh what? Her eyebrows are black too buddy.. What are you getting at? Your arguement is albinos have to have NO melanin, red eyes white hair. Its a myth and your wrong. Not only are you wrong about it. You are scared of the truth. Why is that?

Dont demand lewds.

Funny that her hair is diff color than her eyebrows too rofl.

this is the only right choice

It is covered up. These mutations are well studied and documented and available to anyone willing to search for it. see sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
You seem to be misinformed on a lot of the particular details. I don't see why you thought it necessary to derail a thread on your own stupidity.

Yandere earth chan? I like it... got a soft spot for yanderes.