High Fructose Corn Syrup

Why is this shit still subsidized? I want REAL sugar.

Every time I drink the Glass Coca-Cola from Mexico w/ real sugar, it tastes so much better than the high fructose corn shit we have in our 3-Liter bottles.

How do we end this?

Idk I wanna end it too though

>2018
>drinking pop

JUST

Actually tbqh corn syrup shit tastes better but they have to put the right syrup amount. Order a coke a McDonalds, then have a coke from the bottle. McDonalds' tastes way better.

That said its all fucking bad for you and you should pretend its the same as being an alcoholic. Would you drink a beer multiple times throughout the day nearly every day? No. (If so u've got problems)

Sugar has to be imported, Corn can be made domestically, hope that explains it OP

I drink Coke occasionally. I'm not obese and weak-willed like most of Sup Forums.

I don't taste the difference. It's rubbish just the same.

stop drinking soda you fucking retard.
you should only get your carbonation from beer.

indeed. Corn syrup is the patriotic option.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>I'm not obese and weak-willed like most of Sup Forums.
landwhale detected

>drinking anything but water and occasional wine
>drinking soda
>drinking soda from mexico
>complaining about your soda
Unironically kill yourself.

You can blame the corn lobby/subsidies big agri in America.

>wine

You're either a woman or a soyboy

wine is good for you

The fuck you just say nigga?

its the same interests that force fuel ethanol despite anyone with a basic grasp of high school thermodynamics is anything but efficient as a fuel source.
Wine/grapes have anti estrogen compounds in them. Think why the ancient Greeks and Romans drank it.

He's afraid of beer because of the oestrogen in hops.

Yeah 5cl.

Are you one of those "the human eye can only see 30 fps" people?

Alcohol raises your estrogen levels.

phytoestrogens, my dude

I'm merely not a faggot.

hfcs is literally identical to cane sugar you fucking mongoloid. only reason beaner coke tastes better is because they can carbonate more in glass bottles.

>Every time I drink the Glass Coca-Cola from Mexico w/ real sugar, it tastes so much better

it's not the sugar, it's the tasty poluted water their coke is made with

>not checking that the poor part of the U.S. is living in actual communism

>pop
Why don't you do something more useful with your time like kicking those Somalis out of St. Paul?

because I live in california