What happened to the Greeks?

What happened to the Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_(Michelangelo)
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919-1922)
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alexander the great died without naming an heir. Empire fractured.

Turks happened.

Existing over 5000 years.

This. Ottomans ruined everything.

That's David btw and it's a Roman statue

They got fucked by Goldman Sachs like the rest of us. Only worse...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.
Happy slaves unite by working harder to enslave others!

But that's not as entertaining as shitposting on Sup Forums and eating junk food

That's a fucking renaissance Italian statue you dork

This. Fuck the turkroaches.

Of a Jew...

Like Europe they destroyed themselves with infighting before being conquered by a larger hegemon
>History doesn’t repeat itself it rhymes

an ungodly combination of venetians and turks

Constant wars after we regained our freedom from the roaches (WW1, WW2, BW1, BW2, some civil wars)
after that we joined the EU which killed our industries
that's pretty much it

Are Greeks white?

No. According to science we're caucasian

USSR should have swept Greece communist, you'd end up poorer and angrier, but uncucked and developing anew, like Hungary or Poland. Doesn't seem to work great in case of Bulgaria or Romania though.

This is about history

Like a Caucasian subgroup?

this is a copypasta stop spamming it in every thread you cocksucker

idk they took some loans or something

>Roman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_(Michelangelo)

Doubt there are subgroups. It's just the three major races, negroid - mongoloid - caucasoid (or europid)
after that it depends on the enviroment, meds nords etc

We're still pretty uncucked
picrel

They lost to us. Multiple times in fact.

They still do.

HAHAHA SAVED

this is a shitskin in america

>Greek rapebaby larps while his country is getting overrun by kurds
cute

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

communist Greece would be the best communist country

this actually

Greece was in essence vassilised by america and the eu and by strengthening their currency to the euro they made it easier for the average person to import products from other european countries and their capital was funneled out of Greece en mass to countries like germany china and other big industrial powers

at the same time the eu applied measures that made it less easy for the average citizen to become an enterpreneur and produce goods to export and as a result the Greek economy started importing goods and exporting its money and not producing anything

and when the real estate crisis hit and everyone had a house with a mortgage and a loan with massive interest everyone lost their homes

turks are like ants
they outnumber superior creatures and attack them

>Literally loose to every invading force

I was confused b/c you said no.

>Italian statue
What happened to burger education?

they stopped fucking young boys

or cockroaches to be more accurate

I may be surrounded by shitskins, but I'm not one.

a correction
China came after, around 2014
they recently bought control of the Piraeus port (since the prices were low) and are preparing to fuck the EU's market sideways, they've already been undermining it for years now (with our help)
next decade will be fun

^Truth

>What happened to the Greeks?
They became gay.

>only lost two wars since 1820
nice bait bro

Turks took it over and the Greek empire was over. It hasn't been the same since. Political instability, economic downfall etc. Shame it will never be great again.

He's right. No greek would ever be that physically attractive.

"white" isn't a scientific term. You can see people using it to describe solely nordics or everyone in Europe (including meds, which are way more tanned than your average norwegian)

thats wrong you albanian shitskin

if that happens do you honestly think that being vassals to the chinese will be pleasant? they have no respect for their own citizens let alone foreign ones

they have been fucking the real estate market of every continent so far and there is no stopping them

they are ruthless and immensely authoritarian

this wont be fun for anyone except the chinese corporate elite

your first post was trash
you are a shitskin

they didnt
you diaspora shitskin

I already explained why scroll up and don't be so superficial

it is great
you shitskin

Greeks are more attractive than other humans
you shitskin

you're making an ass out of yourself stop calling everyone shitskin

the more you act like a sperg noone will ever agree with you

It's already better than anything the EU has offered us
MINIMUM wages in ΟΛΠ are 1100€ when a couple of years back you would be making 500-600€ at best (and only part time)

I don't care about being their vassal honestly. I'd rather side with them, world's-soon-to-be-#1-superpower (currently 2nd) than anyone else. Our geographical position allows us to be relatively comfortable UNLESS we sell off too much to them (which we haven't done so far)

Not by the nordcuck definition.We are Med white aka Caucasian

I typed it out and forgot to hit submit. Didn't read the rest of the thread. My bad.

>muh pure genes
Funny how some "rapebabies" who just lost a World War threw you into the Aegean sea with their broken army. You sure have some quality genes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919-1922)

>getting overrun by kurds
Only in the east. Also the army constantly kills them anyways so it evens out

German women prefer mediterranians with a tan and some spice, i say that because they told me after pounding them in their hotel rooms.

who cares about americans
they are all stupid shitskins until they post face with timestamp

>Greeks are more attractive than other humans
>more attractive

they couldnt pay dbebt

the Greeks were superior to the turks
but turks burned Greek houses

Checked!

yes you manipulative diaspora cockroach

This is what's gonna happen soon stupid burgers

Greeks don't have debts.

Funny thing is that he is not even Greek lmao..hahahahaha..He is half German half gypsie

They were too busy being strong, independent city-states to properly unite against the Romans.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html

If china implements systems like this to every country it financially colonises we will be fucked

they hate their average hardworking citizen and treat them like trash and want them to behave like mindless robots

if they succeed in spreading their influence they will diminish individualism and turn us into the borg

armenians are like turks

>le turks only won wars cuz they had bigger armies meme
Ottoman armies were more advanced than their European counterparts that's it. Both technologically and in terms of recruiting and training.

They got KEBAB'd.

>muh rome
alright bro

and so will you soon enough

go smonk your weed and enjoy your homogeneity while you still have it kurwa

why do you post something almost 1000 years ago you filthy subhuman

Byzantium was also weakened
average Greek vs turkish shitskin
turk dies from one slap

>greeks become a minority of 10% in Greece

>it evens out goy
>no reason to worry goy
>everything under control goy
ofcourse

sure thing

kebab is Greek
holland is full of turks and other muslims

>what happened to the Greeks
>posts the most famous thing to come out of Italy in hundreds of years
American education

The country not worth naming has no future, so they live in the past.

i could kick all turks to germany

Every fucking time.

how are we suppose to be happy with the injustices in the world?

you fucking shill

turkish nationalism is equal to low intelligence

please get out of this thread youre making a fool out of Greeks everywhere

you belong to Hans now you're not a Greek anymore

I'm willing to risk it. They did the same thing but to a much smaller extent to the Netherlands and they didn't mess with anything else besides rent (which we don't give a fuck about, everyone owns his home here)
judging by how we're way more important to them, I'm expecting better treatment and currently we're getting way better treatment than the dutch did
Not that it isn't risky af, but as I said before I'm willing to risk it. The EU will collapse in 20 years max

more american education

Why do you Turk cockroaches over glorify the Ottoman conquest of the balkans? You conquered the most weak and fragile kingdoms in Europe at the time. How impressive.

And Kurds have larger birthrates. A kurdish majority is something that could happen in our lifetime if nothing incredible happens

you dopes may not like it, but it's the truth
super suspect of people tagging this as a shill

Yep.Klaus Athanasiadis is literally half German and half gypsie.He is German from his father and gypsie from his mother hahahahahahaha..Get rekt mutt

you forgot the
>we won't exist in our own country soon
kek

>and when the real estate crisis hit and everyone had a house with a mortgage and a loan with massive interest everyone lost their homes

This part is all wrong. It was not real state alone that originated the crisis. It was all loans in general with its low rates to be more specific. Low rates meant easy money for ppl to do stupid stuff and not producing anything worth it to pay back the loan. This was seen in all aspects of society: real state, IPOs, industries and individual people. It caused a major domino effect and banks ended up calling down all over the world

Decadence and then Turks, unfortunately.