What would you do if you saw someone wearing this shirt?

What would you do if you saw someone wearing this shirt?

Ignore him and go away as fast as possible, then complaining on Sup Forums about how Jojofags are cacerous normalfags.

hey man cool shirt

Yell za warudo as loud as possible in his ear, slap his ass and say yare yare daze before walking away

I would actually find it at a Goodwill, with all the other grassroots or startup shits.

If the dude didn't look autistic I'd start playing roundabout on my phone next to him

that's some autistic shit right there

I don't like white shirts. They are ugly and get dirty easily. And there are better jojo shirts out there, why did he have to buy that one? He probably watched part 1, liked it and bought the first shirt he found. Agh.

I think this is a normalfag meme now though. Most people know the meme but don't know what it's from originally.

[x] Genuflect

I'd start looking for excuses to get away for when he starts sperging out.

I drop on the deck and flop like a fish.

>He probably watched part 1
>probably
Haha, good one.

I've seen worse. One time a few years ago when I was in a Best Buy I saw a dude wearing a Mega Milk shirt. I was on my way out and I had to try to contain my laughter until I got to my car.

Say "Hey, I like the shirt!"

What, think I'd sperg out at a guy wearing something that doesn't affect anything?

avoid them

this

I'd tell him to go back to plebbit and defend the 'Chan like the autist I am

I'm so lucky to not live in the US. Here, very few people know about cancerous normie memes when they're still popular over there.

>oh, you go on Sup Forums too? I love the jojo general there! what's your favourite general?

What do you say?

but I think it's a meme that only jojo fans laugh about
on it's own it's not really a funny meme

Is that a SAO reference?

>I love the jojo general there! what's your favourite general

Tell him I mostly visit Sup Forums and /r9k/.
Hope he starts avoiding me after that.

>Then get the fuck out of our general, you normie piece of crap. Faggots like you have been giving us a bad name and ruining our threads ever since the anime came out. REEEEEEE

>implying anons on the jojo generals aren't cancerous crossboarders

>excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.

>you can't hide the truth, faggots!

>sir, where is your handler? I'm going to have to ask you to leave, you're upsetting people with your screeching

>What would you do if you saw someone wearing this shirt?
Shoot him to end the episode on a cliffhanger.

>that fucking normalfag started it with his normie meme shirt, it's not my fault REEEEEEE

>that's it sir, you're coming with me.

Just fuck off.

Why did police looking like chocolate cake?Is good but why on human face? Sorry for poor language smartphone correct is good yes

Yare yare daze. Oi, kisama. kisama with the tsuzuku T-Shatsu. Ore bet kisama can get away with walking in boku neighborhood with that on. Think again, delinquent. ore don't take kindly to this kind of display. Oraora shounen, I'll show you how a real seinen fights, kisama

Ask him if it is a jojo reference

Yell at him that Close to the Edge > Fragile.

"the I discovered yes through jojo but don't want people knowing I discovered yes through jojo" album

>through Jojo

Nope, even worse, through Sup Forums.

>you general faggots, and generals in general, ruined the whole fucking site. Go fuck yourself you general baby. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee