Who hires a 3D modeler who doesn't know anything about 3D modeling? Why can't I get hired to learn the same thing...

Who hires a 3D modeler who doesn't know anything about 3D modeling? Why can't I get hired to learn the same thing? Everywhere I've ever seen always wants people who are already experts. It's self-taught or nothing.

>Why can't I get hired to learn the same thing?
Because you aren't a cute girl.
You aren't cute enough to post in here either, so fuck off.

wow rude

They hired an artist for character designs who will also do modeling

Ever heard of Bioware?

You even watch the show? The boss hired her because she's cute

Did you miss the part of the show where the director of the game is a turbodyke and only hires cute girls?

How could we forget?

Andromeda too, of course, but you have to remember the classics.

Who hires a cute but klutzy middle-schooler?

perverts

I don't get it.

Not really Sup Forums related, but since you asked.

wow, so I could make it in the industry if I just announce that I'm a quadrasexual transracial fox-kin

Anime studios.

I'm glad I haven't gotten ME3.

ME2 was kinda fun but playing it right after playing ME is a real fucking slap in the face. So much absolutely stupid shit in the way combat works, equipment, skills, they dumbed it down shitloads and a lot of the personal quests have facepalm stupid as fuck resolutions.

She was an artist already so it was easier for her to switch.

>Who hires a 3D modeler who doesn't know anything about 3D modeling?

Every time.

Someone please hire me, I'll do anything for full time.

I meant moreso in the way that they employed female grads with 0 experience in the field

Ultimately those are men who discriminate other men here.

Want this to stop? Then start with yourself and stop giving women special treatment.

Why are they wearing swimsuits indoors

Me and my dick need a big version of that Hajime pic.

They only employed Nenecchi for the debugging part and they don't need her in the company anymore.
Aoba was a decent artist to begin with. She's needed.

The things I'd do to Hajime.

Yun can join in too.

This
no Nene in S2

me1 is a bad rpg, me2 is a good action game

Dev studios are starved for talent. When you see it, you grab it. Aoba had talent and her shortcomings were totally trainable (she was keeping pace with seasoned vets within the first few weeks).

More importantly, Aoba had the Thirst. She would be easy to string along. She would be easy to keep hungry. She would be easy to underpay and thank you for it.

This predatory headhunting is standard throughout the game dev world. That's why you don't hear of game devs sticking around for more than a decade or so. They get shit pay, even after landing a hit game, and they only get credited for the game's failures.

I would know, I got a full-time job in game design at a startup and I can't leave now. I'm in too deep and my names on too many things. Even though this game is garbage and will never go anywhere, I can't just leave. And I will probably get hired by a competitor once this collapses. I'm trapped.

Just like my chinese cartoons.

It's easy to pay slave wages in industries like these because for people trying to become artists or devs more important is being one than to get paid like a normal human being.

While most of them are certainly true and laughable, some just seems to be petty and added just to fill the image.
The TTGL plot when written like that is so generic that you could make it work for a ton of series (after all it's just the plot of the first part applied on a larger scale), and I don't think that airing a transexual just for face and motion capture is that much of a deal and let's not try to act that you wouldn't end up fucking him/her if you didn't know about it. At least for the face he/she's better than many women It's the game model that looks ugly

You probably didn't watch extra frames.

>Extra Frames

Because you have an useless small penis instead of a loli vagina.

Aside from what this user said, lots of Japanese companies look for potential as much as existing skill set. The philosophy is, they can always train you. They might assign you first to a part of the company you weren't expecting to give you experience, before transferring you to the division where they can actually get the most out of your skills. It's just how they do things.

Currently at a Japanese university, and that's been the impression I've got from hearing upperclassmen talk.

That girl has no ankles.

So teach yourself then