No party for white males

The Democratic party has made it official, they do not want white males in their party.

As a white male who is not a nazi what do I do now? Because I will never support Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/950036099149287424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a fine soyboy like yourself belongs with the Berny

I'd only vote Democrat for economic reasons. The GOP is backwards in so many ways but at least they don't pander to minorities.

Jewish women twice in the same list!

Just hang around here a few more months and you'll be goose stepping to Sieg Heil Viktoria soon enough.

>Jewish women x 2

lel, they can't even hide it

Not the party for white women either unless you can find another box to check.

Top kek

Also
> Disabled women
No need for Word repetitions

KEK, they are retarded.
I also found OP, he's 2nd and 4th on the list.

Do they have any evidence that this will actually improve anything? Or is this just racism and sexism masquerading as justice?

I don't see white women either. They wonder why they voted Trump.

Jewish Women really are underrepresented.

Holy fuck didnt even notice

>jewish women
>...
>jewish women

lol funny how Jewish women are the most dangerous on the list

The comments calling them out are great.

I'll make an assumption that they are more than 1% of congress already

>economic reasons
Like paying for shitskins to invade?

They don't want men at all. I think we need an intersectional men's party in the Republicans

Compare the amount of time male dominated states in the west spend on women's issues as opposed to men's issues and you'll find they spend an inordinate amount of time on the former and next to no time on the latter. Yet they want to add more women and spend even more time on their petty or non-existent (wage gap) issues.

No way this can be real

lol they disguissed white women with millenial women

twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/950036099149287424

Support Trump

Need to play up the 'no minority men' angle.

I think the Dems have been pretty clear about No Whites Need Apply since Obama. "Millennial" could refer to any race but I think it's mostly targeted at the brainwashed college sluts.

All fags must die

Actually they don't want white women either apparently.

I thought it was fake or a parody account too, but it's actually fucking real

>As a white male who is not a nazi what do I do now? Because I will never support Trump.

>Be you.
>A faggot lost at sea.
>"Oh no, if no one comes and finds me I will surely drown!"
>Donald Trump rows up in a row boat and throws you a rope.
>You swim away from Donald Trump
Suit yourself.

No, tearing down the capitalist system and replacing it with Strasserism

Democrats don't want to improve anything, they just want everyone to be "equal"

>AAPI may refer to: Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders

I learned something new today.

>I will never support Trump.

Not much you can do then.

>Jewish women
>More Jewish women!

When your two party multiethnic democracy has devolved into the white party and the nonwhite party and white civic nationalist individualists still have their heads too far up their asses to help shut the borders

Also don't forget about the Jewish women

sneaking in two options for kikes, what jewry is this?

Support Trump.

More browns = More Democrats. The only way to win is to stop them from inflating their party.

Wonder Y Jew women get TWO spots on their BS ticket?

Jewish women on there twice of course.

We couldn't be down there only once like all the other goyim!

They're covered under "millennial" and "more".

Explicitly stating support for something you use the word white to describe is a violation of the orthodoxy.

Nice post Schlomo. If you're white you'll join us and redpill yourself.

Maybe you should grow a set and support Trump. Swallow the red pill and be a man instead of a suck. Go U S A. Go Trump

Oh and did we forget to mention, JEWISH WOMEN???

I'm not surprised.

You should neck yourself as a good starting point.

>Relying on the system for benefits
Learn how to take of your self, learn how to farm and and do not become dependent on the system.

Be ready for a civil war if that happens.

Vote third party for president and vote for Republicans down ballet. Then you can fight the Democratic party while not supporting Trump, if you're that hellbent on not giving him any ground.

>Jewish women twice
>clearly OP edited the post
>checks it out (twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/950036099149287424)
>they actually put Jewish Women twice

OY VEY

That'll be our one chance to restore order in the US. Whites have a history of winning race wars.

I thought most women in the Democratic party, especially on state and county levels, are Jewish.

>Jewish women twice

>As a white male who is not a nazi what do I do now? Because I will never support Trump.
You're supposed to support Trump, faggot.

>white male
>not a nazi
quit living in denial. your refusal to embrace your identity doesn't make you any less of a nazi to (((them)))

Taking all my money and giving it to niggers is a terrible economic policy.

>Jewish Women really are underrepresented.
Imagine the chimp out when they discovered how "underrepresented" (((they))) are

They don't mention white women....kind of conspicuously absent.

What about black men, asian men, hispanic men? The sexism is real.

They're so focused on the oppression olympics, they're screwing themselves. Hillary was pretty much a jewish woman (all that soros/wallstreet money backing her).

>jewish women mentioned twice
Why haven't they been gassed again?

>disabled women
AYO HOL UP

3 times Jewish women are disabled from the holohaox

Become a fascist and elect someone bigger than Trump.
Fascism supports the things you already like, but instead of /saying/ it'll do it, it actually does it.
>Nationalized healthcare accessible to it's citizens
>Schools that are paid for and kept to a strong standard to insure the growth of the citizen
>Vaccinations free of charge to keep the public healthy
>Infrastructure repaired, maintained, expanded, and advanced to keep the nation on top of the world in it's rightful place as #1.
>Less money wasted in the military due to the national spirit to root out corruption and fraud, endorsing people to seek out and destroy criminality when it hinders the nation and bleeds it of precious resources
>Less wars on the whim of corporations
>Nature, our natural heritage, protected from destruction and pollution
>Workers rights protected, protectionism enforced to keep the elite few from shipping out jobs while importing near slave labor
>The racket that is college tuition challenged and driven down by making Federal schools offer far cheaper and more efficient alternatives so as to grow the citizen's capability to give back to the nation beyond their mere brawn.

And best of all
>Get to hit communists with a stick and the police will give you 5 bucks for every bone you break

Love how disabled women equals all of them

They are all on the same level.

We need insurance next election. A macron on the democratic side.

>what do I do now?
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

good goy

As long as the Dems runs Bernie, Warren, Harris, Biden, or any of the other old trash Dems we will not have much issue.

what do you think the whole #metoo is all about? in order to win the demcrats need to get 90% of minorities and gays but that is still not enough to win. They need to pick up a fair percentage of white women. They aren't going to get many married women so they are trying to increase their conversion rate with single working women.

>no Native American women
That's racist

>jewish women listed twice

hmmm...

I see biden being formidable. I would not dismiss Kanye West as a contender. He is the perfect counter to Don.

>JEWISH WOMEN TIMES TWO
ONLY IF THE MILKERS ARE GOOD

sink or swim (they will call you a nazi for swimming)

join your people

These idiots sure as hell don't represent me

JEWISH women twice hmm

It means young women because college kids also think boomers were at the wheel long enough.

The Democrats' future is a bleak one.

of course the only people they actually elect are old white people

Kind of odd that people like Jim Webb still exist within the party.

Fine, we will take all the whites you need to win elections

You pull the stick out of your ass and support Trump.
> but Trump is a fahsheest
No he isn't. You're a moron. Don't believe everything some old Antifa activist tells you.

stop being a cuckold and support trump

>no Asians
>Jews twice

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Because "muh human rights"

Democrats say Trump is mentally unfit for office, yet they are telling us to elect people who cut their dicks off, interesting

Dems hate whites
What about this surprises anyone?

Is this the mating call of the proud Democrat? There's plenty of women in the Republican party, and we get them just by being 'cool' and being ourselves.

Wow, Jewish women are so under represented they had to mention them twice..

>AAPI may refer to: Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.