GET. THE. FUCK. IN. HERE

100+ kids raped by ONE illegal

tax payer funded MILLIONS. KIDS TREATED LIKE CATTLE by CPS and """"""UNNAMED THIRD PARTY ORGANIZATION"""" that gave him A DOZEN GIRLS AT A TIME.

WAKE THE FUCKING FUCK UP
> Brown said his office, as well as other investigating agencies like the Texas Rangers, plan to look into the unnamed third-party company responsible for placing the children in Briseno's care. They're also working to determine whether his wife could be held criminally responsible.

UNNAMED THIRD PARTY
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THIS IS A """NON-DENOMINATIONAL NGO"""

FUCKING WAKE UP

FUCKING WAKE UP

FUCKING WAKE UP

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Sheriff-Not-a-question-there-are-more-victims-12273207.php#photo-14335145

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

100+ GIRLS RAPED BY ONE FUCKING MIGRANT

"""PROTECTED""" THIRD PARTY BEING HELD SECRET

THEY TOOK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ OF TAX PAYERS MONEY FOR EACH GIRL

THEY SENT A DOZEN AT A TIME TO HIS RAPE HOUSE

THIS IS HUGE

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE

THIS COULD BE THE ONE THAT TEARS THIS CPS ASSHOLE WIDE OPEN

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

BUMP THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING LAZY NIGSHITS

Stop trying to incite hatred. We're smarter than that

He looks like that guy who was a friend in George Lopez if he had a beard

MEDINA COUNTY JAIL:
8307416159 fax 8307416153
We want to know:

dates, times, names, complaints, cases: started, processed, orgs, money, who was overseeing, who involved, who ok'd.
WHEN WAS FIRST COMPLAINT
EVERY NAME WHO TOUCHED THAT COMPLAINT
WHAT WAS DONE WHEN
WHAT WAS KNOWN WHEN
EVERY. FUCKING. NAME.
every fucking 501, ngo, fucking volag
every county, state, federal motherfucker than touched this shit. every fucking cop, call center, mail room employee that fucking licked a fucking stamp or picked up a phone.
EVERYONE.

get raped in your stab wounds you fucking leaf

Bump

We need to start forming white unions to protect young whites from invading nigger savaged
READ SIEGE

/mpga/
I have cross posted your thread in a few different threads. Gods work user.

>Brown said his office, as well as other investigating agencies like the Texas Rangers, plan to look into the unnamed third-party company responsible for placing the children in Briseno's care. They're also working to determine whether his wife could be held criminally responsible.

Yup, it's CPS. Why is it unnamed though? Is it required by law, were they bribed, or something else? Shouldn't it be required by law to name the name?

bump

Oh and this reminds me of that thread from yesterday about CPS being caught delivering kids to James Alefantis on StreetView. Considering they coincidentally captured them in action, I guess it must happen everyday?

Pretty cocky how they resumed operations after all that drama

Thread deserves bumping

? as a European i cannot grasp the outrage, that tax money is spend to supply refugees with children to rape.
How can this be "HUGE" ? are you Americans really that anti-humanitarian that you won't try to accommodate migrants?

When are we going to get blood?

BUMP

NOT SOON ENOUGH

BUMP

bump

Goddamn 0bumba fucking with Texas that nigger will hang for bringing all these turd world retards here.

Bump. I hope he gets raped to death, Mr. Garrison style.

Bump

That's because it's been normalized in Europe for decades now. If you were born at a different time, you'd be screaming for blood. There was a time when there was no need to wear "please don't rape me" wristbands in fear of migrants

>texas

Oh thank god.
If this was California, I was going to lose my shit. I work with children in care, and I've been reporting illegals to ICE anonymously since Trump got elected.

Reported almost 200 of them to prevent shit like this.

desu i prefer wearing "please don't rape me" fedoras and they seem to work better than the wristbands. i have no idea why

Kill yourself spic

CPS working with a third party - getting protected to shit - the people involved are all fleeing
just like in UK, everyone in the local area involved, who knew, who allowed it to happen all got off without any charges
we need to find out who is behind this
sending 12 girls at once
many complaints
all hidden
YOU KNOW THIS WAS PLANNED
100% this comes back as a "non-denominational" run by a muslim or a jew... just my take, you'll see, if you dig deep enough
linked to anti-white hatred or swampism perhaps

Good job user. Need 10,000 others like you to get these beaners back on the other side of the wall. Need a fucking wall too. 10 billion on a wall saves 40 billion a year.

Anybody call these niggers and get more info? This story says October...

?????? links?

>tfw
We need to bring back lynching.

Inciting hatred is hard. Revealing somthing that the natural reaction to it is hatred, is pretty freaking easy.

cocaine
day of the rope
when

If this was California. He would be found not guilty. Probably not even charged

This should be getting as much attention as the black lady that is probably /ourguy/ putting poo in coffee

> “I’m aggravated at the company that placed these girls. It was a money-making deal, the way they were running those girls through there like livestock. It wasn’t about making a better world for them. They were making a profit off them.”
Medina County Sheriff Randy Brown HAS TO NAME THE OTHER COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED!!
dig dig dig
> MAKING A PROFIT OFF GIRLS

>cocaine
You mean bump?

BASED hundreds of wh*Te sluts who will grow up with a deeply ingrained lust for LATIN cock

probably told by the judge to sue the state and get an automatic $10,000,000 settlement, 10% goes to his jew lawyer

god fucking damn it does this burn my biscuits

I hope they let him go. Lot of desert in South Texas for the buzzards to peck his exposed head buried up to his neak.

TAKE MY BUMP

REMOVE CARNE ASADA

How did that not set off red flags? 180 girls to one spic weirdo in only a few years?

My guess is it was some type of shelter for girls, and giving the name of the company would reveal the girls who were potentially abused (which the media tries not to do).

user how do you do it?? I couldnt figure out how to report illegals

the desert... land of milk and honey... on your face..... buried to neck
enjoy the view while it lasts, they go for the eyes first

kek

Article from OCTOBER where's the fucking updates?
KIKE media only covers stories that go into thier kike narrative

Hola Esse, we are not rapists, we are just your friendly spanish catholic friends.

What hashtag should we use to make this guy famous?

the third party company was a placing company, and he was just one of the houses that placed girls, for profit.
of course, he didn't rape all of them, so some are coming out, paid, to defend him
pathetic
massive cover up, girls intimidated, told to forget, you just know all this will come out of people crack this open
AND THIS IS ONE GUY
HOW MANY OTHER PLACES IS THIS HAPPENING?

Bump

BUMP

BUMP

Bump. Was in fostercare for a time in Georgia and one of the homes I went to gave me creepy vibes.

wtf... first google result:
1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

A leaf parroting Trudeau talking points.
Call me shocked and amazed.

Although Tejanos are more based than illegals from Cali, they still rape the fuck out of their kids and young girls in their family. All. The. Time.

IQ test and military service for citizenship when.

That was a different cps

BUMPING FOR ACT OF LOVE. SOMEONE SEND THIS TO ¡JEB! AND ASK IF THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT. But really this just sets a precedent for why we need to execute illegals.

Observe, as at this point in the seasonal cycle the leaf has accepted his imminent raking and attempts to hasten it to relieve himself of the constant anxiety of anticipation. Truly, a fucking.

damn it :/
people need to open their eyes
only people I know who were foster homes were ASKED to be, many times, and finally relented, for 1-2 people (and this was a long time ago)
those doing it today are nothing more than 70%+ sickos
and it's because it's all so sick that nobody with any real morality wants to get involved to do shit
because you're dealing with the most disgusting subhumans that exist: CPS bureaucrats.
I can think of a worse type of person

-5/10 bait user. I tip my fedora to you , worst canadian shitposter.

Can some user figure out the number and email to bug them to release more information?

Who is the 3rd party company?
Why use non-government companies for this?
What are ALL the 3rd parties involved in these operations?

Texas children deserve to be raped

It's time.

fucking hell

To be fair they were probably all beaner kids. I'm not aware of any evidence indicating it was actual white American kids.

dont know how i didnt find this part of ICE website

how about you post a summary of what happened like a non-retarded OP? instead of making us click your shill links

Bump

Bumptiy bump

its strange how we hear that wypeepo are the biggest pedos but looking at the 150 pedos arrested in SA area (my area) it's almost exclusively mexican't

as well - cops getting killed exposing the collusion with deep state - search across both and similar all over - look at all unions, look at all gov workers
where there is power there is corruption
IRS. CPS. Keep digging. we tie the names, we tie the ropes.
HANG THEM ALL

bump

bump, shared on various social media shit.

migrant
given 180 kids
dozen at a time
raped 100+ girls
were placed with him by a third party, NOT BEING NAMED
while CPS burns all the evidence
and the sheriff is being told to shut up

Serious what ethnicity is that kid

Bump to keep this alive

So are we jealous or do we hate him? I have no idea what this place about anymore.

>child rapist foreigners
>how do we make them citizens

BASED

Disclaimer for Moderation: I, the OP, state that the following contents of this thread are politically relevant given the following; Sup Forums is inherently a political board, Sup Forums is certainly being shilled, Sup Forums participating in this thread is a statement of their disparage regarding the volume of threads with zero to no content and all out shilling, Sup Forums discussing and moving to help remove irrelevant thread from the top of the catalog is inherently political in nature consdiering the following; Sup Forums is meant for politics, not anti israel threads, not blacked threads, not my eceleb did this or that - therefore this thread is inherently political in nature. It is in fact, perhaps, the most politically relevant thread at this time regarding the actual politics of THIS BOARD. As an ending of this disclaimer, I am anonymous, I am not the previous OP, and this simply copy pasta to bring forth discussion and tactics to bring relevant topics to the forefront of the catalog

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ----------------------------

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR! TAKE NOTE FOR ANYONE THAT USES TERMS LIKE "BOOMER" OR "KIKE" THESE WORDS ARE USED TO DEMORALIZE YOU
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - PRO ISRAEL/JEWISH SENTIMENT - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

theres no way this shit can be real.
right?
RIGHT?

>ONE illegal
source on him being illegal?

Muhammad, I'm talking about the next generation of beaners that were born here.

wtf, under what pretext? like a foster parent or some shit? were the kids american orphans or illegals? you need to make a new thread with all the information in the OP, it will get bumped more

TEX-MEX'D

bump

Bump

bump

PICS/links PLEASE

I hate it when faggots like you have to go and make us all look bad.

Mexicans are known rapists

Even the president said it ffs

Plus they take advantage of vulnerable

They are not white peepo

They are dirty brown rapists

Listen its simple

Brown skin = more chance of rapist

no bumping allowed
racism is the ultimate sin/crime.
except racism is fine, and even encouraged, against "white" people.
nothing else matters.
not the lives of 100s of girls or millions of people.
nothing matters more...
than ensuring the genocide of white people.

If you disagree, you're Hitler.

Unnatural amount of shilling here in this thread, too many people getting too defensive. People aren't this stupid. What's really going on here
>Inb4 20 replies insulting me

kinda jealous desu :/

bump