Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - CDU Edition

Groko coalition talks started on the 7th and will end on the 12th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/das-sind-die-knackpunkte-der-groko-sondierung-15375708.html
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article172227164/GroKo-Sondierungen-beginnen-Geschaeftsfuehrende-Verantwortungslosigkeit.html
spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/boris-becker-zu-rassistischem-afd-tweet-das-ist-ihre-masche-a-1186589.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Einzelfallinfos
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ubJHoiBN2j0
youtube.com/watch?v=axwujVKI2gA
youtube.com/watch?v=_UzQCbaOGaA
youtube.com/watch?v=CfUkviUVsqM
youtube.com/watch?v=YSmHuLvoTX0
youtube.com/watch?v=tKAXkJggx44
youtube.com/watch?v=rCHdGitGL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for getting assfucked by GroKo

jawOHL

i really hate the last panel of this strip

There's still hope.

austria is savage as always

Why do womyn ALWAYS vote for more welfare and less protection?
More gibs and less economic awareness?
More short-sighted goals and less long-term plans?

women were a mistake. They are way more susceptible to propaganda.

>being a AFDtard

Just learned that left-wing groups in Trier have been and still are trying to get the uni renamed to "Karl-Marx-Universität Trier".

because they vote with the heart instead of the head

>less long-term plans
I'm pretty sure it's this. I barely met women who thought about their future.

Whats wrong with that? Marx is by far the most known person from here,and we already have tons of stuff named after him.

Can we include these links in the next OPs?
twitter.com/Einzelfallinfos
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

why are women so stupid and short-sighted?

>whats wrong with that?
Marx's ideology led to atleast 100 million dead people.

b-b but it just hasn't been tried properly

youtube.com/watch?v=ubJHoiBN2j0

I've once been in Trier and saw some people wearing Karl-Marx-Universität Trier T-shirts and to be honest he is the most famous Person born there (back then there was also a lot of merchandise sold with Marx pics and chinese letters).

do stupid shit
win stupid prices

Actually I think it would be great to name a university after him.
He was nothing more than a rich kid living of daddies money and talking shit about "class warfare" and other stuff he had only heard about in his circle of high class friends.

So basically exactly the kind of guy who'd study at that university today.

scheisse, gute meme

Sure

he actually posted it in response to this exact statement m8

i will find mergel and gut her like a fish

A friend studying in Germany said that she wanted to join the SPD, Not sure if true but just in case. Is it possible for a foreigner to do so? And if Yes, what actions should I take to save/redeem her?
Ich möchte weiss wurst, sehr gut!
Mit schwarzbier und Kartoffeln!
Ich bin eine kleine (nicht)deutsche Mann, sehen mir, woho!

how can we free us from the vaginal jew? When are artificial wombs ready for mass production?

>Gesicht wie ein Scheunentor
she really does look like the "keiner will mich Ficken" from the Yogurette commercial

If they catch you, say you did it for Islam/Communism though.

somebody post the new austrian leader,

>>'155915849

The SPD is pretty Middle-ground,let her be. On the other hand,is that Mina from High School Fleet?

>Yogurette commercial
kek, totally forgot that
youtube.com/watch?v=axwujVKI2gA

>rich kid living of daddies money

I don't know if they are stupid, they just don't think ahead. The only women I ever met who had their future planned were non german (or at least defined themselves this way).

reminder that the Greens did not make it into parliament, thanks to Pilz and all the strategic Green voters voting their party out of parliament all strategically, literally too smart to get representation

i suppose foreigners can join a german political party
its just like any other club membership but with little to no privileges granted
t. AFD member

not in our lifetime m8
even if the stuff reaches production status it would never get approved by the lawmakers

Anyone of you have the picture of the new thomas the tank engine from the Sup Forums humor thread?

>too smart to get elected
rings a bell

He was living on Engels Money.
The guy you are talking about is Karl Kraus and he was a great writer.

She's on my unorganized anime shitposting folder, you can ID her better than I can

>Sozialdemokratische
That sounds Bernie-tier to me, the pathway to
And what do they do in the party? Do students get something, because she really is not the king who gets involved in politics but takes her studies very seriously, so I guess that it has something to do with that.
Again, I don't know if she was joking since I send her Sweden memes every day

whatever you say fag-lord
when you and your family are getting enriched by some ethiopian/somalian refugees,

who do you want to see coming over the hill,
soyboy faglords and refugees
or hardcore irish christians with m-40 machine guns

First his daddy, then Engels.

based irishman

>or hardcore irish christians with m-40 machine guns
papal states 2.0 and holy roman empire 2 (Ireland included) when? No Jesuits allowed though.

Isn't Pilz gone, too?

Its basically a bit less-then-bernie-economics,but it doesnt have the SJWs. Its a normal Party.

Reposting Amalek story for leafbro:

Well, I take this pottery class because someone told me I really needed a hobby without a computer involved. One evening these two older women in the group got into a debate because the one has a sister who's with a Turk or something and the other was worried he'd be abusive before too long, you know, the usual. Some new guy didn't like what he was hearing and started to talk about how dat's they cultcha etc, and she said that it's not German culture and why don't they respect that and such. New guy proceeded to get rather crude with her vis-a-vis "we" maybe don't really have a right to talk like that because Jews and Nazis, and everybody got that "Someone-brought-the-war-up"-gloom on, particularly the worried lady because she seemed to really dislike suddenly having to talk politics in the first place - at which point my inner white knight went full Grand Knight of the Ku Klux Klan and I let slip that those poor Jews basically took a sip of their own medicine if anything and whether he ever heard about Amalek. He had not, I explained and while I was still worried about getting lynched on the spot for not having bitten my tongue the others around us started making all sorts of incredulous noises and comments. Most seemed to instantly stand up a little straighter and I usually associate that with a growth in confidence. I basically decided to end it there and told them where to look if they needed a confirmation, but it really already looked like everybody's worldview had just been turned on the head. But not in a bad way. More like they were happy about learning that it wasn't really quite so black and white. I'm not good with social stuff. I basically ran off after that point and don't know if I'll go to class again, but the overall impression that I had was that they seemed to be a whole lot less bummed out all of a sudden.

Neither sounds appealing. The hardcore Irish sound kinda gay tho.

Even Pilz didn't deny that Islam is a problem though. He was the more sane face of the greens and only founded his own party because they wanted to replace him with some model faggot who only shaked hands and grinned while talking about justice.

Ach, hallo Martin!

His party is still there but they #metooed him out of his parliament seat, but he still leads the party and all, if they managed to meme him into retirement, the party most likely dies with him, the whole thing rides on his name and reputation. Even so they already did alot of damage to him. Nice isn't it?

frankly i have no idea what so ever
i graduated before the left gained traction and had absolutely no political affiliation during this time
but colleges in germany usually have political chapters where students are tasked to recruit others for their bullshit, mostly leaflets and campus demonstrations
i donated about 1k euro to the cause before the election last year and they offered me a membership

trolling with the eurpean flag gets to easy man

lads we should get them to name a university after hitler

This is the best thing I have read in a while

Sauerkraut is tasty enough, a lot of people don't like it though.

Democratic control over the means of production led to uncle Stalin murdering people?

Thank god the meme educated are here to explain the world. :^)

we should get them to rename the "Karl-Marx Straße" to Adolf Hitler Straße

>SPD
>normal
Madin please
youtube.com/watch?v=_UzQCbaOGaA

tu no tiene la culpa mi amigo que el mundo sea tan feo

She's so absurdly cute at everything. Glad that you liked it, user. The more I think about it the prouder I am of myself.

I just want an Adolf-Hitler Platz in every german city.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfUkviUVsqM

I fucking love that song.

i think people who aren't having children are smart, because the war is coming,
it will be a short war, (3 months - 3 years)
but after the war there will be no more "attacks of peace" or "safe zones for women and children in berlin for silvester"
but then afterwards we can have children again

>but it doesnt have the SJWs
No they sourced it out to useful idiots.

She's so cute.

You did everything completely right

>before going to bed
>check news
>mfw

Many good songs from that era.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSmHuLvoTX0

youtube.com/watch?v=tKAXkJggx44

youtube.com/watch?v=rCHdGitGL7U

nah man
i'll be honest
i did it for germany ireland and a future for our children and grand-children and great-grand-children
in irish folklore (and nazi websites)i will be remembered as a hero
don't forget merkel is responsible for the wave of rape and murder across europe not me,
i am only taking revenge for the victims
and no german jail can hold me
i have old-hardcore-backup

Never heard of this Amalek shit before you posted, thanks for spreading awareness.

Just a normal day in Buntland

Haha, thanks again. I've resolved to tell more people after all. Have a pic I really really like.

Schöner Spruch

I know why you do it. But if you state openly, that you did it for Germany or anything along those lines it will make merkel a martyr and destroy our movement.

My pleasure. The picture sometimes gets posted in threads about occultism around the board, apparently the guy who made it disappeared and now some friends of his are passing it around along with these cool stories about ancient history and where the bible came from. Feel free to save and spread it also please.

Do you have any Imperial Germany pics? Figures or military?

Just pic related atm, from back when they were still "the two Saxon kingdoms" and not just two forces at war. Believe it or not I'm quite new to all this. But I keep finding interesting things and will be in kraut/pol/ a lot more often now.

already saved it in last thread, very revealing stuff.

Danke. Auch ein sehr schönes Bild deinerseits.

>Talks about historic german figure
>Does not know shit about him

Man, why is pol full of obvious NEETS ?
They are not even fun. Marx had so much to make fun of.

That reminds me: When I first found this site someone dumped this book excerpt. I thought it's incredibly good for the self-esteem to read of us facing down doom like it ain't a thing.

>AfD
>Posts picture of woman, that tricket AfD voters to get her into the Bundestag just to leave the party 1 day afterwards

Good night guys

For reference: Greenbackers were a policy called into being by Abe Lincoln to help the freed slaves catch their footing.

good night taytay

3 out of 6 overall. The work is entitled "Web of Debt" iirc.

Gute Nacht!

They are the retards who listen to Wagner but do not know Wagner was best buddies with Friedrich Engels

or alexander platz in berlin to Adolf-Hitler-platz

Fin.

Has a nice sound to it.

translate pic plz

based Marx