When will it be gone?

I don't like this "country" and I'm tired of hearing about it. Everything I've seen come out of this place is absolutely pathetic. You get the sense that they're just a bunch of semi-retarded Russians who hate being Russian like trannies hate being their birth sex. They will go to any length just to kiss up to Euros and try to be accepted among them, simply because that's an alternative to being Russian. They even attack WWII veterans because they "fought with Russia". They hate their history that much.

When the fuck is Russia going to put an end to this shit? It's like there's an Autistic child making loud noise in the grocery store and the parent is right next to it but does nothing. For fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038774/Holocaust-hunger-The-truth-Stalins-Great-Famine.html
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB2neBadyM
youtube.com/watch?v=s_hsfqZ8YTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i agree user ukriainians are tatar rape babies and there "country" is rightfull russian clay.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov
Show your flag, shill.

>Show your flag, shill.
fucking hohol skum.
do it agian stalin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038774/Holocaust-hunger-The-truth-Stalins-Great-Famine.html
"There are horrific eye-witness accounts of mothers eating their own children.
In the Ukrainian city of Poltava, Andriy Melezhyk recalled that neighbours found a pot containing a boiled liver, heart and lungs in the home of one mother who had died.
Under a barrel in the cellar they discovered a small hole in which a child's head, feet and hands were buried. It was the remains of the woman's little daughter, Vaska."

i hate your kind o fucking much you subhuman animal your "country is going to get annexed soon fucking faggot.

Ukraine is here to stay. It's a good thing Russia is challenging us. It's like Isreal the palastinians only make the Jews more determined. So fuck Russians and other Slavic traitors. We will have out own nation.

Ukranians are a proud patriotic nation that has a rich culture distinct from Russia. Them being submissive cucks to the EU is a logical and pragmatic way of dealing with political issue. As a post-communist countrz with zero real influence you really have no other choice than being a Russian/EU sattelite. The latter is more reasonable as the EU at least provides the member states in the East with a certain degree of dignity

oops

for attacking their veterans alone they deserve to be raped by russua

ukriane is a puppet state of the west.
honestly the sooner this "country" gets ended the better.

US charges Ukraine three times more for American coal
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal

the would rather take it in the ass by america than acnolige there subhumanity.

Have you seen that vid where they surround an elderly grandma who wants to put flower on her fathers memorial but they don't let her and then attack ger?

Yeeee, ukro thread

can you post it?

>Ukranians are a proud nation that has a rich culture distinct from Russia

They even paint litter bins in their colors lol

lol.
there literal tatar rape babies lol the ukrianian denial is hard.

t. Khazar Jew

And more..

>when your flag mirrors the down sydrome awareness flag.

> t. Khokhol rapefugee in CR

Commonwealth

None of their neighbors besides the Russians even likes Ukrainians.

Fact is that most pro-(((western))) people from Ukraine are fags or people planning to leave the country.

>literal Tatar rape babies
>but they're the same as Russians

What do vatniks mean by this?

Ukrania has a fine nationalists movement, based dudes.

Now for toilet freshness

Why is US coal being transported to Eastern Europe?

Just found it, here

youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4

the lolodomer was not enough

Their government is literally over 90% jewish and holds state-sponsored gay pride parades. Their country in this state is an embarrassment to all of Eastern Europe.

kievan rus was literally started in ukraine, ukraine is more real than (((russia))), in fact ukrainians are more slavic than tatar mongoloid russians

My sides.
1. You're a fuckin turk.
2. Your failed state belongs to kikes and USA
3. You're so fuckin pisspoor that your own people escape from shithole you live in like a few millions per year.

>Ukrania has a fine nationalists movement, based dudes.

a movement literally funded by kikes.

>Why is US coal being transported to Eastern Europe?
buthurt hohols don't want to deal with russia.

pure subhumanity we need an other holodomor.

>t.vanya totaly not a hohol shill

this just screams "I never left my mom's basement but I think this country is bad because internet told me so"

I've actually been to Ukraine many times and it's nice, nature is nice, food is delicious, people are alright, prices are cheap, women are hot... try visiting when you grow up and parents will let you, you'll lose that edge

Here is another one
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB2neBadyM

You can find lots of similar videos where Hohols attack elderly people and try to stop them from wearing memorial symbols

Ukraine is bro-tier and on the right path! Fuck RUSSIA!

I have a simple question
Why ukrainians hate Poland?
youtube.com/watch?v=s_hsfqZ8YTA

You killed hundreds of thousands Poles during WW2 in Volhynia, East Galicia, Zamojszczyzna and Chełmszczyzna and you are proud about that
It's cheeky and barbaric tier

Russia is your enemy Ukraine, not Poland

>that your own people escape from shithole you live in like a few millions per year.

quick ivan post the souce of there people fleeing let the buthurt engorge.

vanya why are you shilling so harf for your meme country?

lol russia has the biggest mosque in europe and they have 20% muslims, in fact, they consider caucasian subhumans as russian

1) A Russian state already existed in the North before they moved the capital to Kiev.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians

2) Jews literally weren't allowed to live in proper Russia (only Ukraine/Belarus/Moldova area) by law before the (((October Revolution))) of 1917.

3) "Ukrainian" as a nationality wasn't even a real thing until the late 18th century.

"Ukraine emerges as the concept of a nation, and the Ukrainians as a nationality, with the Ukrainian National Revival in the mid-18th century, in the wake of the peasant revolt of 1768/69 and the eventual partition of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. Galicia fell to the Austrian Empire, and the rest of Ukraine to the Russian Empire."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine

Ask Poles.

>You killed hundreds of thousands Poles

How much is that in human lives?

I'm not even from ukraine, just admit you've never been there and only base your edgy opinions on internet videos and Sup Forums so we may laugh at you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
here the UPA ukrianian faggots killed thousands of poles.

>occupy Galicia and Volhynia after WWI (with Romanian assistance)
>why would they hate us

This. "Ukraine" has always been a meme country. The name literally means "border" ffs. It's Russian clay

Ukraine was first documented in official documents as PLC administrative region.

Ukraine as country exists about 100 years with half of it dependent on soviet russia

you literally abandoned your original identity to name yourself how we and russians used to call this land, a Borderland.

They are our rapebabies too. But never mind, keep it, you vodka nigger.

Every single country neighbouring Ukraine is seen as an enemy to them and they will not hesitate to genocide anyone given the opportunity

Something wrong with the map. Crimea is in Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

Any good English subbed channels for coverage of Donbass?

we are ruthenians, just because you gave us a different name doesn't mean we don't have a culture

>pucci

Ukraine should be destroyed.

6 gorillon

LOL.
>implying i would ever go to such a shithole

split it with the turks and russians then genocide the rapebabies.

You're so full of shit dude
Ukraine is literally ruins and the worst of commie blocks

Just because you can go to some shit like Odessa and see the common tourist destination doesn't mean you know shit about the actual country itself

Fucking brain dead degenerate Czech

Watch this:
These people openly attack elderly people who only want to remember their loved ones who died in the war or relatives who fought in it

we don't need ukrainian nationalism in our country and terrorism
west-ukrainians are not suitable to be polish citizens

don't act like you can even point at Ukraine on world map, burger

fyi I've seen a lot of that country, not just big cities

even there soup is shit (borsch) NOTHING good ever came out of ukriane.

the come in the hunderds per month fleeing there shithole countries the act like hopped up churkas here i fucking hate them.

Dude, I've been multiple times in Ukraine in live 60km from border at medyka.
Yeah country changed in the past decade. But c'mon it's still shithole, with litter from overturned bins on "streets" ( fucking switz cheese potholes as deep as 15cm)

Why are you posting against Ukraine?

Isn't the current government stacked with Jew's and Israeli dual citizens

we didn't murder their civilians when we occupied it. we are not talking about hate/imprisonments/treating like shit we are talking about torturing defensless women and children when they never did anything bad to any ukrainian

it's pure subhuman act

+UPA assasinated Polish politicians like Bronislaw Pieracki who tried to improve Ukrainian situation on polish lands in the 30s so they wouldn't lose Ukrainian support in killing Poles. look it up

>you have to like someone to use them for your agenda

The truth got in the way of whatever narratives he's supposed to follow. He probably considers himself a Russian Jew anyway.

Because me and my family escaped from there in early 90s due to knowing how horrible the place is and what disgusting people live there.

here found it the are so subhuman there nationalist movement is run by kikes.

+there was no Ukraine as country to give that land to... if we wouldn't occupy it, we would have to give it back to Russians becouse rest of Ukraine was under soviet occupation

Really?
Then you would know what a fucking shit hole infested gopnick trap it really is

And I was born in the farmlands of far north Russia so I know bad quality
But I would rather sit in -40 then ever even spend a night in Ukraine
You get your head chopped off if you're not careful in Ukraine. That's how fucked most of the people are.

shithole? It's not a rich country, if that is what "shithole" means. It's still not Nigeria or Venezuela, if you know what I mean. Roads are admitedly bad, yes.

>west-ukrainians are not suitable to be polish citizens

Why not? I'm sure they know how to hold a plunger.

Tbh Israel is very quiet about Ukraine and didn't even support them in the Crimea vote, we are a lot more friendly with Russia than Ukraine. Every few weeks there is an article here about how Ukrainians are naziboos

The irony of a Belgian being against Ukraine..

All Ukrainians must be exterminated.

The Reich needs this land for honest German farmers.

you abandoned your culture to call yourself Ukrainians, and now you say you did it becouse you have right to have your own identity. you called yourself like PLC administrative region, not like you was originaly called Kievan Rusin or Ruthenian or reven if you called yourself Zaporozhia it would be fucking cool but you called yourself like PLC administrative region of Ukraine and you act like it's your identity and not a meme country

that's fucked up

This. Ukrainians are shit.

Lviv/Lwów - ukrainian part of former Lwów Voivodeship
Rzeszów - polish part of former Lwów Voivodeship

Not saying that those crimes were justified in any way just that it shouldn't be a surprise that some of them hated Poles. It's unfortunate but not unexpected.
And even a "gentle" occupation can be resented. They wanted separation from Poland not just some rights just like Poles weren't satisfied with being "tolerated" in the Russian Empire

>you get your head chopped off if you're not careful in Ukraine. That's how fucked most of the people are.

now you're just emberassing yourself, kid. just admin you've never been there and believe horror stories your mummy (and youtube) told you

This is now DPR thread. Post em

Thread relevant map

fuck of hans don't you have to prep your wifes son?

>The irony of a Belgian being against Ukraine..
no irony in it the come in there fucking hunderds per month and shit up the place like the Moroccans and Bosnians nothing not even nigers are as bad as these fuckers.

there hatred for russia is so great that the would willingly become an american puppet state look into the nationalist party to see the (((shit))) there pushing.

Yeah no it's just a meme that ukraine is the one of the biggest trafficking countries in the world

Also i've been to the ukraine plenty of times but I'm not retarded enough to use the argument of
>My own personal experience and what I viewed is the state the country is in
You know why?
Because it's fucking retarded

And just like in the past, as soon as they get what they want they will turn on those who helped them.

kek
this is what europe looks like

>no irony in it the come in there fucking hunderds per month and shit up the place like the Moroccans and Bosnians nothing not even nigers are as bad as these fuckers.

Can you at least try to articulate. Your autistic rage is pretty cringe. Your nation is even less legitimate if judged by the same standards and metric you are imposing on Ukraine.

Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe read some history? About oppression of Ukrainian identity and Orthodox faith in the Commonwealth and in Second Republic? And letting the kikes exploit us on top of that!!! Volyn didn't happen out of nowhere, your actions caused this.
And today you are still arrogant and imperialistic towards us. Like we are some kind of bydlo, who should accept Polish pan as a superior. I would like Ukraine to have good relationship with Poland, but only on equal terms, something you clearly don't want.

>filename
The kremlin proxy shills arent even trying to hide it anymore..

>And just like in the past, as soon as they get what they want they will turn on those who helped them.
you don't know half of it these fuckers are vermin.

>this is what europe looks like
"eastern europe"

>Yeah no it's just a meme that ukraine is the one of the biggest trafficking countries in the world
lol there the creators of ls studio and there parent company's the best place to get a whore/slave is ukriane.

>Ukrainian identity
Whats that?

I am very sorry to hear that Poles treated you so badly.

They did it to us to.

>Ukraine
>DPR
What is it with people from that region insisting on making more and more non-functional meme countries. They should try Kingdom of Mariupol next, maybe that will work.

What's kike identity? Any reason for your zionist piece of shit to exist on the map?