Sheboon now claiming she was hacked. Blood in the water, time for the kill

Sheboon now claiming she was hacked. Blood in the water, time for the kill.

ARCHIVES:
1: archive.fo/yd1ii
2: archive.fo/LtTmX
3: archive.fo/Qed5l
4: archive.fo/joYVF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yd1ii
archive.fo/LtTmX
archive.fo/Qed5l
archive.fo/t6yDR
archive.fo/9GxhY
archive.fo/O6gFm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder you alt right losers are no different than the "SJWs" you whine about when it comes to ruining people's lives.

first

Latvia.

unironically kys

A cause worth bumping for.

u mad?

yes but we ruin upity nigger "lives"

If I could I would kill them all myself like the disgusting unhuman animals they are.

radical centrism is never happening faggot

shills are all over this one

Some more Caps

Stop larping as an American, Sven

are you using a proxy now, sven?

>That Swede trying to be a white knight and trying his hardest to be fucking stupid.

Bump
When I wake up tomorrow, I want some progress

This disgusting subhuman nigger bitch needs to be lynched

What do you expect? For the Alt right to be the bigger man? They did, and how did that work out?

Sheboon is in full damage control mode

Why haven't gotten her fired yet?

>be american
>consume dogshit and sheboon bodily fluids

What good have SJWs ever done? We are right wing food and fire safety. PRevent kids from burning to death or dieing of nigger aid infected lattes

Nice work Hans

If anyone on this board was putting dog shit and nigger blood in food i'd want them arrested ASAP.

Jesus Christ its the same shill posts every thread, its almost as if this bitch and her coal burning manager are trying to derail the end of their careers in anything ever.

if she wasn't such a smug little nigress, i wouldn't care half as much.

Remember that this is what leftest think is funny and acceptable. As long as it's black on white, it's ok.

PLEASE POST CAPS OF HER BAD POSTS

1: archive.fo/yd1ii
2: archive.fo/LtTmX
3: archive.fo/Qed5l
4: archive.fo/t6yDR
5: archive.fo/9GxhY or archive.fo/O6gFm

Can we get a discord considering the significant amount of people who probably got banned in the past few threads? The first 3 were deleted.

help^collect the caps from the last 2 threads

>nigger
>life ruined
pick one

#Atlatte
#Atlantte
>#Scatbucks
#Stoolbucks
#Soilbucks
>#Shannellbucks

Yay I’m in the screenshot!

>The greatest threat to racist white men is unicorns.

Checked

Go to bed and turn off the proxy, Sargon

you can't fire a black woman. You will be sued into oblivion, even if she murdered someone on the job.

#Crappuchino

Based blacks!!!

This shit is a troll, it has to be.

Stoolbucks best one imo

WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUALLY HARMING PEOPLE AND NOT JUST EXPRESSING DIFFRENT IDEAS AND OPINIONS THEN YES PEOPLE MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE YOU FUCKING NIGFAGJEW

>the oppressor
lel @ nigs

>intelligent intellectual God fearing black man

Bet she still believes in Santa Clause and The Easter Bunny

Being nice while people shit on you has been proven not to work, FYI

Are you retards sending this to corporate? Jamal her manager isn't going to do shit, get him fired too for covering up

no it is real and recent

>people's lives are ruined because eavesdropping negress heard someone say "dongle" or fat jewish blogger saw woman say she hopes she doesn't get aids in africa
>alerting the police that a deranged whore is putting bodliy fluids in white people's orders at a commercial establishment
"centrists" think these are the same. centrism is codeword for communist-lite.

>eating fast food
>ever
99% of these low-class shitholes are staffed exclusively by blacks and hispanics that hate you and want you and every white child dead. They will fuck with your food for fun and think nothing of it. Stop being lazy shits and make your own food or, if you really need to, only frequent white-owned and staffed restaurants (as rare as they are these days)

Salt is white.
Is she right Sup Forums?

we're making them live up to their own rules, which they can't.

What's good for the goose...

Good find

After all the things you did to us y'all are crying about this? LMFAO who's the real snowflake now

Call the cops on this bitch. Biological terrorism

What did we do to you nigger?

According to her the manager is a white guy who fucks her so her job is safe. Who fucks someone for a starbucks job tho?

I am from multiple legit email addresses.

You all should too.

What did we do to you again?

November 11
> I love isis
Whew lads

we said mean things on the internet :(

go overdose on ripple you nignog.

Wrong. Sjws ruin people for no rational reason. Calling some one out for objectively being a sick pos that is presumably actually harming innocent people merely for the color of their skin is not even remotely the same thing. Dumbass.

Take your horseshoe and bash your own skull till it caves in you mong

If this is like any other corporate company that manager is going down with her seeing as they aren't supposed to fuck anyone they supervise.

But remember get this nigress on charges for poisoning food, her losing the job is just a bonus

>ruin life because someone disagrees with me
>ruin life because someone is poisioning others
>the Radical Centrist draws equivalence
Kill yourself

I like how niggers even sound ignorant through text

Criminal offense in most of the world now.

>Doing horrible and dangerous illegal things at their job.
>Getting them fired is ruining their lives.

Are you some kind of retard motherfucker?

Do we know which Starbucks to call about this? All whites should be concerned. Also it's a food thing nobody on the right was affected since only a cuck supports fucking starbucks

Look up local Job Corps centers as well. Niggers like to call those "school" or "collage" a lot as well.

Most of the world will burn for being pussies.

News flash you insane devils, your ancestors enslaved us and brutalized us. And all of them are in hell now thankfully.

we get doxxed for having wrongthink opinions while they get doxxed for feeding dogshit to people

>hates whites
>says she is fucking her white manager
Is it even confirmed this is a real person and not a larper from 4chinz pretending to be a negress?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Now saying nigger in Europe is the equivalent of murdering somebody.

kek

anyone found her college yet? how many ITT Techs / DeVry's are in atlanta?

kek

>Sheboon now claiming she was hacked.
LE can check the IP address and MAC address.
She's fucked.

>defending criminals
lefty confirmed

Don't you love it?

Ask these ungrateful nogs to spend a week in Liberia and they'll be begging to come back home the their "oppresors."

there was a 4 year old boy who got served dog shit

Hey Y'all

this is cool and I have participated in this

but at some point we should put this much effort in publicizing this FUCKING IMMIGRANT THAT RAPED OVER A HUNDRED CHILDREN WITH THE HELP OF CPS

it doesnt matter who gets affected, the point is getting this into the media and redpilling the masses

Whenever I have doubts about being an incredible racist I can always rely on Sup Forums to shove another red pill up my ass.

Exterminate the brutes

Cops have been informed and sent to the FBI.

> you all
fake
we all know they only speak ebonics, which translates to
> y'all

Nigger, you werent alive and neither was I so you're talking BS you know nothing about.

>we
>our ancestors
pick one

How have we not confirmed her university yet?

I'm sure they'd love to see some of these posts.

What been done to you? You can't always throw in the "look what 100s of years ago happend" card. Get over it

im starting to think this is a troll
lol
>wyppl
>wybaby
is that real? lol

don't forget university of phoenix

Ich glaube, sie liebt heimlich weiße Menschen

so for that we should eat nigger shit? no thanks. fuck yourself jig a boo

323 KB PNG

We need a trend for twitter. Im firing up my accounts momentarily, want input on hash.

#scatlanta #starbucksjonbenetramsey
#fecalbucks
#isislatte

Idk, im not good with these.

Suggestions?