Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?
I've seen ads for this anime everywhere around the metro in tokyo. It seemed like it had a huge promo campaign.
I'll admit that I did not watch it myself but someone must have.

Is it really that shitty?

Other urls found in this thread:

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3792686.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone's butthurt over having a male mc

I guess it's lacking cute little girls

Everyone watched the first 2 episodes last season, the real thing starts today.

It's an adaption of another japanese mobage app that only a sliver of people outside of japan cares about.

If you want fantasy done right, watch Shingeki no Bahamut S2.
It also a Cygames franchise, by the way.

It's really shitty. Hiding behind nice art and decent character design is the most bland plot I think anyone in Japan could have come up with.

I kept wondering what the lives of the hundred of faceless soldiers they bloodlessly killed in the first ep were like. But of course they're unconcerned about that, those are npcs not real people. Because this is the worst kind of game adaptation, one that thinks game logic works in anime.

Waiting for Vira to show up.

And it could be easily fixed by making Djeeta a protagonist.

But no, they choice extra generic and bland male MC.

People are mad because they went with the shitty generic male lead instead of the girl everyone loves.

Why is everyone bitching about the MC? Djeeta is literally Gran in a drag. The plot will still be as bland no matter who is the MC.

Ep 1-2 already air long ago so no one talk about it.

Djeeta's bland and generic too, retard.

I knew that this looked generic af but I didn't thought it could be so lame

Mobage are too time intensive if you are serious about watching anime

Because it aired on the same season of AoT s2 and BnHA s2. Maybe you should visit the sale's thread, you know? Because BD sale is the only thing GBfags can be proud of.

ded thread

Because first two episodes aired in January

Sturm is cute.
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3792686.htm

She has better interactions with the team and people like her.

Not enough cute Erunes. What's the point?

because no cog

It's JK

>ugliest draph in game is the only one in anime

Pottery.

Rose Queen in episode3? What?

MIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAA-SAAAAAAAAAN

The anime would be a lot more entertaining if Gran turned into Djeeta and back from Djeeta into Gran every 10 seconds, and nobody would give a fuck about it.
Of course, have Djeeta talk with Gran's voice, and Gran with Djeeta's voice.

>judging the plot of a show
>after 2/X episodes
Whats the point? You dont even know what the story is about yet. Also: why would you assume that killing in a fictional, medieval universe is a special thing?

Who is this cute young lady?

long time game player here; the story is shit until Albion, which I doubt the anime will get too

kill you'areself

I'll watch when Lucio shows up.

In this case it does, to be fair

They went with the generic guy over the generic cute girl Djeeta?

Way to shoot yourselves in the foot. Literally the only reason people watch anime is for the cute girls.

Is this game any good or just p2w shit

Its good

It's whale paradise therefore p2w
It's still playable without paying anything though

The most generous p2w shit, but shit is still shit. People play it for waifu and husbando.

Paying alone won't get you anywhere, you need to back it up with severe amount of grinding.

Just play a real game instead of a shitty mobage.

Probably the best mobage on the market but it's still fucking mobage.

The second episode could have been covered in the last 5 minutes of the first episode. I assume they dragged it out so much because of the pre-airing.

yes, it has Cag

Bland as fuck anime which only got great sales because they loaded BD with goodies for the mobage players.

>AoT s2
It's dead in the water, mate.

they are coming.

It's a shit game that only complete morons play.

More like one loud faggot.

Seems like standard fantasy fare with a grainy filter imposed on the art.

>Terrible game
>Terrible general
>Terrible anime
>The only reason the game is a success is because it's dangerously addicting.
>The only reason the anime is doing well is because the BDs come with exclusive digital crap.

What pisses me off is that they're going to make 4-5 more seasons of this shit just so they have an excuse to include more digital crap into overpriced BDs that will sell like crazy.

The game is actually really good if you really like jRPGs and can tolerate mobage

I'm just glad that it's causing anal devastation from the cancerous stalker/salesfags.

>4-5 more seasons

I hope so

So your favorite anime isn't selling well this season?

It's the same shit with Gran.

If I were interested in improving board quality, I would ban any discussion of stalker points. Instant delete and ban whenever they get mentioned.

Post stitches

No

NERF WATER

I liked the first two episodes. Now I'm waiting for the third to get subbed.

Fun show. I'd like it better without whatever the red thing is.

Mind you, with no kyoani-show around to mock or to parade around to annoy other people, you'll only get few stalker threads in this season. Heck, there's even a chance that they will be more focused on being ontopic-discussion about how the industry has to adapt to lowered bd sales and other ways to make a profit instead of meme-repeating shitposts about kyoani-this-and-kyoani-that.
There's always a chance for it.

Noa should have a cameo on the anime, I really want to tap that trap

>there's even a chance that they will be more focused on being ontopic-discussion about how the industry has to adapt to lowered bd sales and other ways to make a profit instead of meme-repeating shitposts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on, the chances are at least at 25%. That's good.

More like 5%.

> [BudLightSubs] Granblue Fantasy The Animation - 03 [720p].mkv

Reminder to laugh at assblasted DJfags that thought this would bomb.

How's the pacing. Will they at least reach the barely decent parts of the main story? Because fuck it's going to take them a long time to reach the part where it actually becomes good.

>Virafags think Albion arc is good

It's literally the worst one just like the garbage character it involves.

Tiamat fight next episode, so 2 episodes per island at this rate.

Vira is the best thing to happen to Granblue Fantasy.

Kill yourself.

>being this mad that your favorite character isn't half as charming, beautiful, and admirable as Vira

Why did they have to make the anime look like garbage?

Forced popularity doesn't make shit suddenly not shit

At least save your retarded posts for when she shows up you obnoxious faggot.

>I've seen ads for this anime everywhere around the metro in tokyo. It seemed like it had a huge promo campaign.
Because the mobage is freaking popular in Japan, but not in the west. That's why nobody gives a fuck about it here.

I know nothing about Grandblue and enjoying it because i like fantasy stuff. + the OP is comfy

>bump of chicken
They're going all out!

Will Io get more naughty fan art after she's in the anime?

No one barely cares about her when she's in the game for 3 years so no.

The first two episodes did not impress or hook me, and I can already tell what it's going to be like.
Rage of Bahamut 2 seems much better. The protagonist's gimmick is funny and charming, everyone has nice personalities, and the plot seems a lot more interesting.

Speaking of which, why the fuck did one come out so much worse than the other when they're made by the same company?

>What pisses me off is that they're going to make 4-5 more seasons of this shit
What? No it'll be 14 episodes and nothing more, trust me.

>Actually thinking any effort or passion went into the making of this anime and it isn't just a way to overcharge for exclusive game content

wew

>shits on a character that has not shown up in the anime yet
>someone responds
>"stop talking about this shit"

Different studios.
One is more or less an original story using the game setting and some character designs
Other is an adaptation of the game story.

No one cares about the only loli in the main cast, that's really damning. Was making her unlovable part of their plan?

In all honesty I don't even know anything about Vira beyond her appearance. I just enjoy the free (You)s whenever I say good things about her.

Fuck off, who cares about fodder.

No, but other seasons are basically guaranteed.
Cygames has enough money to build space stations.

No one really cares about the main cast in general.

GBF is pure shit, that's why.

>likes pussy
Subtle

Devilish

Am I the only one who wants to utterly defile Lyria? Her sheer dress and possibly nopan combination is driving me crazy

Isn't JK pretty high in popularity

she's also barefoot

Watched the first episode and couldn't wait for it to end 5 minutes in.

Female general stopped me from dropping it on the spot.

Basically none of the people that "like" her know anything about her.