Remember ISIS?

Remember ISIS?

Do you think they will be relevant in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mcTQruI9fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not, they will be replaced by Iran used as an Israeli false flag like how mossad pined 9/11 on al-qaeda, Iraq and Afganistan when it was the Jews who did the demolition to get them into the war with those countries to control their oil, recourses, banks and cause destabilization to create the greater Israel project. They will blame Iran for some terror attack and take out their leader like they did to Gaddafi or Hussein.

Nigel m8, they are in our country.

Im sure they will but mid 2018 they will die out and something new will form like always

ISIS was created by the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service and armed by CIA to help exterminate Assad out of Syria.

man I havent thought of that. With ISIS out of the way mainly, we need a new enemy to direct.

well, it could help if americans didn't free their foreign fighters and make spread in my country. Russians would have killed them all.

They'll keep up the fight in white countries

I feel like the early 2000s boomers would have been stupid enough to see the same script play out without being the wiser but I gotta believe this new generation of young men knows this story like the back of their hand at this point

I've always been an optimist though

As long as the US, KSA, Qatar and Israel keep supporting them, they'll be around, but might change their name.

well muslims are reinventing themselves .they crashed some panes in america in 2001. they crashed some trucks in europe over the last year and now they crashed a ship in china. no telling what they will crash next. maybe they start using hang gliders or maybe go carts. the possibilities are endless

youtube.com/watch?v=7mcTQruI9fk

currently regrouping and soon rebranding for the glory of greater israel
cant tell more

The thing with the caliphate is that it can be restarted by a group big enough as long as they have territory under their control. Now if current ISIS has no territory under their control they cannot call themselves a caliphate even if they increase their terrorist attacks.
Also no one seems to care about Boko Haram but they are technically ISIS too.

No. Obama isn't paying them anymore

Afghanistan is the new hotspot (again). A lot can be taken from the decision to cut funding to Pakistan. MOAB was used to destroy tunnels bringing lethal aid from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Trump stopped the frontline movement and will now go after the officials funding it.

Where can I find the ISIS propaganda videos?
Just for the god-tier quality and editing

no lol. a new "group" will surface and we will all hate them

Remember this guy?
Apparently he fled ISIS in 2015.
What do you think he is doing right now?

california

Doubt it. He's wanted by both isis and the British

I still am shocked that about 2 years ago everyone saw ISIS as this terrible threat that was spreading all across the Middle East and infiltrating the West like an impending doom.

And now it took only one year for them to be almost completely annihilated. All that's left are the clever few who blended into the background in Europe and support SJW tactics for Sharia Law

Don't worry they will pop up again in a different iteration after the next U.S. supported invasion which destabilizes some Middle Eastern country that isn't playing ball.

Because back then they actually had a shot at taking out Assad. The plan was to create a new terror group out of Al-Qaeda in Syria. The only problem was thta only a small part of Al-Qaeda actually joined ISIS. If there would have been a fusion between the two then Syria would have been taken over long before Russia could send in any help. Look back at 2013-2014 when ISIS wasn't even considered an enemy to the US.

Hezbollah is the new boogie man.