SOYFAGGOTS

BEER HAS FUCKING ESTROGEN IN IT.
SO IF YOU'RE THAT FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT BECOMING SOME SOYBOY FAGGOT, STOP DRINKING THIS SHIT.
FUCKING LOSERS

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3PciBRQXoFg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/#!po=3.72168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but didn't the Germans drink beer? and didn't they almost bring the world to their knees?

YEAH AND NOW THEY'RE ON THEIR KNEES, SUCKING MUSLIM COCK

>soy
>asians eat a shit ton of it
>asians have lower breast cancer rates compared to americans
>asians who grew up in america without eating soy have same breast cancer rate as americans
>"it's soy's f-fault! it totally stimulates estrogen receptors g-guys!"

This is about as retarded as being against vaccination. Why are people free to be retarded in america?

Czechs drink the most beer. Are Czechs secretly cucks?

Thanks for the update, generation Z.

>WWAAAAHHHHHH I LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE FULL OF SHEMALES
HAVE ANOTHER CERVEZA FAVELA FAGGOT
YES
FUCK YOU BOOMER FAGGOT

Just drank half of a 24pack and watched Attack on Titan season 2 with my bro. Now imma drink some camomile tea and chill watching ghibli films. Get er dun.

>DICK SUCKING SESSION WITH BROTHER
>NOW GOING TO DRINK TEA LIKE SOME FRUITY ASS LIMEY
TERRIBLE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THAT FLAG

Look up "The China Study" and that'll explain the cancer rates soyboy

Source of soy in beer?

Not soy, but even worse.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
A literal 1000x of times more estrogenic compound than anyothe found before in plants has been found in hops.
Beer started to be made with hops due to pressure by the church in central europe, in order to keep the male population less promiscuous, now you know why.

lel fuck u.

The fuck ever sucka. Yesterday I went mudding and had a fire all night playing harmonica and guitar for the neighborhood kids. Us southern folk are complicated.

LOOK THIS FUCKING SOYBOY THINKS HE LIVES IN THE MATRIX
LAUGHABLE

so i should switch back to my old regular of a pint of burnetts a night? i mean i'll do it, but it seems so much more sloppy to be the regular pint of cheap vodka guy than the regular sixer guy.

Country boys make do.

>had a fire all night playing harmonica and guitar for the neighborhood kids
SO YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE TOO, THAT'S JUST WONDERFUL

Shut up Wesley

Yee haw muddafukka

>Drinking alcohol at all

>drinking anything but distilled water

Where is my AI waifu desu?

>The year 2006 marked an event that rocked the world of nutrition (as well as the walls of Whole Foods): the release of The China Study by T. Colin Campbell.
>Printed by a small publishing company known for other scientific masterpieces such as The Psychology of the Simpsons and You Do Not Talk About Fight Club, Campbell’s book quickly hit the word-of-mouth circuit and skyrocketed towards bestseller status, with sales exceeding half a million copies to date.

That's some rock-solid evidence right there

teetotalers are Faggots. Always will be.

Beer has had HOPs added to it

I’m not sure what year they began infusing Hops into it, but this has estrogen mimickers

I don't drink alcohol or smoke.

Asians eat a lot of fermented soy. There's a difference.

What if I'm a hardcore alcoholic that chooses to abstain so i don't ruin my life

That's different. You're avoiding a disease, good for you. Not everyone is the same though.

Estrogen receptors are selective enough to differentiate between 3 types of endogenous estrogens whose only difference between each other is like one or two atoms.

Do you honestly believe a random unrelated molecule found in plants, beer or whatever is going to interact in any meaningful way with them?

Pretty much most Navy SEALs drink beer. Go up to one and call him a soy boy.

>drinking the liquid Jew
Get your shit together Amerifat.

Same, I don't like to walk the tightrope of impairment.

How has the European white man drank beer for 4000 years?

Explains why there are trans gender navy seals.

OH LOOK AT THIS ZERO CONTENT POST.
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
oh my god its like you niggers don't do any research at all.

>BEER HAS FUCKING ESTROGEN IN IT.
Literally only an issue if you're drinking a 6pack of super hoppy beers like IPAs every day. Even then, the effects are mitigated with a decent diet and regular exercise.

Beer has the good estrogens.
It's like potatoes and sweet potatoes. Normal potatoes has the simple and bad carbs while sweet potatoes has the complexe and good carbs

Nah, that one dude transitioned when he was already out of the Teams.

>The China Study
>Complete bullshit with zero credibility
Pick both

LOL....

People... people... people... please.

The estrogens in plastics/food likely has some effect, but the MAIN REASON soyboys and effeminate men exist in such great numbers is the lack of exercise and hardship.

Fat creates estrogen and absorbs test. Muscle creates test and destroys estrogen. Most of the estrogens in food and alcohol are easily metabolized and leave the body. There are some exceptions, like if you're eating a fuckton of them.

Soyboys exist because they never exercise and remain in a childlike cocoon so they look like children forever. The mind is incredibly powerful.

Alcohol may temporarily lower test but things you do while drinking, like fighting, fucking, socializing, will actually raise your overall T.

To raise T:
exercise.
socialize.
have sex.
eat greens and fats.

Other shit doesn't matter so much unless your diet is utterly awful.

Take it or leave it. I've seen it happen firsthand soyboy

cider > beer

They are tho.

IPA's have extra hops/estrogen in them so that a six pack of IPA has as much estradol as a birth control pill

uhhhh Do stouts have E in them?

more like NAVY SOYS

>12 pints a day after 6 years of drinking
2 days sober. Realized I should change after I took out three 30g trashbags worth of beer during trash day and my neighbor was staring at me listening to hundreds of cans jangling and called me out on it.
What are some tips for staying off it?

Stouts and porters are the worst

I only drink wine or liquor mixed with some soda nigger

>asians have lower breast cancer rates compared to americans

So what? There aren't any women on /pol.

Oh hell yeah my first trips ending in 777 praise KEK!

Making yourself a better person then blaming alcohol for holding you back. Start a hobby with saved money and go “I couldn’t afford this if I were drinking” work out in the morning and remind yourself “I could never do this hungover”.

Basically make positive changes that were incompatible with your drinking, and convince yourself it is the boozes fault you were so worthless before. When you think about going back you will have much more to lose than simply your sobriety.

Reddit is gay, but the /r/stopdrinking subreddit is a good start. So long as people don't talk politics, it is helpful. There are some links to helpful books/podcasts there as well. You really need to take an active role in recovery. It doesn't just "get better" when you stop, then you need to address the underlying issues.

Does AA help? I've been convinced to go to one on Thursday

>drinking beer made by faggots
probably has aids in it too

Hm yea non drinkers are the biggest bunch of candy assed faggots ive ever seen.

It might. I don’t know much about it but it doesn’t boast a significant increase in success.
That doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for individuals, but in aggregate it is difficult to justify.
Lucky for you, you are an individual rather than a group of statistics. Most people who succeed say it does so by increasing accountability and responsibility when you yourself start mentoring/sponsoring another alcoholic.

kek I drink hella beer and am masculine as fuck. Just start taking estrogen blockers and lift more you pussy

its the hops

So just start smoking while drinking since smoking increases testosterone. What should I drink instead of beer, vodka and whiskey? Wine is for faggots so that ain't a choice.

Change to other drugs or just quit out completely.

Stop consuming the liquid Jew altogether and hit the gym.

If you must drink, drink vodka. Just know that there are no gains in your future.

the only chad drink is bourbon/scotch/whiskey

A couple hundred years ago, and the germans were the first to do so.

Both based and reasonable points.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
it's been proven that males who drink a lot of IPA's which are some of the hoppiest beers eventually develop gynecomastia. literally makes you grow fucking tits

Please, faggot, get a clue of the relative scales here. Soy is of concern because it has phytoestrogens at a COSMIC FUCKING SCALE, and about the only thing that can top it is one favorite kind of seeds eaten by the same hippie pieces of shit.

Fuck off, I drink a lot of wine. Just drink reds and not that faggy white shit.

Or add these two together, whiskey and gym.

>"their soy is different!!"

Yeah I'm sure it's the west's genuine all-American soy that's involved in breast cancer promotion, not that cheap ass Chinese knock-off soy. American soy is so powerful it's basically HRT.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PciBRQXoFg

Does this mean weissbier is redpilled?

ahhh fuck, I just started googling this shit and now it has me spooked. I recently have developed a huge love for IPAs and always go for the one with the most hops (my favorite is lagunitas) but I've been breaking out terribly and having these underground cysts, also started getting cankers again and I'm almost thirty, hadn't had them in ten years. I'm a social drinker, what types of beers have the least hops? What are your thoughts on standard beers like coors light or beers like Heineken?

imagine being such a pussy that you're scared of everything.
Meanwhile life is passing you by and there is no conspiracy.

Haha, I don't pretend to be classy about it. I drink it like the Romans of old.

>Wine is for faggots
t. pissed-in-pants vodkanigger

source?

Man, I sure am sleepy guys. Anyone else feel like taking a nap?
Also checked.

I mostly drink a locally made mead

my go-to beers are pale ales, which are kind of middle of the road. less hops than an IPA, more than a lager.

And thus this thread was /ed

Unlike Russians finns can actually handle their vodka.

The point is breast tissue is full of estrogen receptors and breast cancer is as estrogen-dependent as it can possibly get. If soy stimulated estrogen receptors, people who eat a lot of soy would have increased risk of breast cancer. The fact that they don't directly contradicts the entire "soyboy" myth.

I've always been a basic lager dude like bud light, coors light, maybe a mic ultra if I'm just having something at dinner and the IPA shit is kind of recent. I'd love to find another good tasting beer but honestly I want whatever has the least amount of that horseshit. Do you know if the pale ales have a significant increase in estrogen from those light lagers?

It's a toxic poison that dilutes your blood, thereby suffocating your brain slightly. A very idiotic way to get high. I just smoke weed.
Stopped the sauce years ago.

Yes I'm sure you have brainlet.

Yes. There is a lot of evidence that prove AA is effective for addiction. People are even trying to apply the model to obesity but results are still unknown.

fucking disgusting dirt water

But Chinamen are tiny, small, with little peens.
I don't wanna be like that!

>drinking
Shiggy diggy, Sup Forums.

SOY NIGGERS

Ignore this idiotic picture and read the actual referenced text for a much less retarded look at the subject:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/#!po=3.72168

In particular, I'd like to cite this part which contradicts and :

>Isoflavones are naturally found as biologically inactive glycoside conjugates containing glucose or carbohydrate moieties.
>The unconjugated from (aglycone) is the bioactive form.
>The proportion of conjugated to unconjugated forms varies substantially among foods,
>but fermented soy foods, such as miso or tempeh, often contain higher levels of the aglycone than other soy-based foods

If asians eat more fermented soy, and fermented soy is likely to contain higher concentrations of bioactive phytoestrogens, how can they have lower breast cancer rates? It makes no sense.

Beer is for barbarians and soyboys that want to look manly. The enlightenment white man drinks redwine. It also highers your testo.

The biggest, most masculine male to ever exist would still have estrogen in their blood. Kys. It's a hormone. Your body produces it anyway.

What kind of cunt drinks those shitty meme beers

>BEER HAS FUCKING ESTROGEN IN IT.
Saw it on Sup Forums. It MUST be true

Dr. Socrates in the house.
BASED
comfy 1980s Brazil team when?

You really think estrogens and phytoestrogens are the same thing? Learn some chemistry or shit

this is the local watering hole for all the soy boys and cucks in my area. Place is so pretentious but has good beer.