WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS

youtube.com/watch?v=N2EC5cHaMu0

"Jap Reporter Megumi visits Somali Mall and looks for Somali fashion in Minneapolis. It's her first time to wear Hijab and have Henna."

can Amerimutts get more cucked? in before whiter than you mohamed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ
minnpost.com/new-americans/2016/07/why-so-many-somali-americans-minnesota-are-so-loyal-one-car-one-phone-carrier-
youtube.com/watch?v=6YTkxr3j2HQfar
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn down mn

Its too late user that mall was 100% Somali its already gone.

whiter than you mohamed

What brings these people to the cold snowy weather, thats what I dont get.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ

Somalis are cute and nice.

The amount of swedes is always proportional to the amount of niggers from east Africa in an area.

This would be a really good gf

I live near an extremely somali area. They really are not bad people like Sup Forums may have led you to believe. They generally are friendly and just happy to be in a society that isn't lawless.

Conquest.

>Immigrants running their own businesses and being an upstanding community

>Not committing crimes or bothering anybody

What's the issue here?

Oh they're so good

Oh they're so sweet

I know a lot of Somalis behave like shits, as other Africans do, but I like their Caucasian features.

i found the jew

Scandi women

Government policy, they are literally flown there and paid to establish themselves by the local, state and federal agencies. They started doing this all over the country under Obama.

I remember the Twin Cities in the 80s and 90s. The majority of IS fighters that went to the middle east from the US came from there and Dearborn, MI.

welfare.

except they do commit crimes. Instead of being a brain dead normie, look into it yourself.

MN is the white man's rightful clay

This.

Anybody else find this shit sexy as fuck??

minnpost.com/new-americans/2016/07/why-so-many-somali-americans-minnesota-are-so-loyal-one-car-one-phone-carrier-

They'll assimilate they said. Fuck, I expect this shit in the UK,France, and Sweden, but Minnesota?

We're all descended from Swedes and Krauts. It's only logical that we'd follow in their footsteps.

It's insane to read about this shit happening overseas in Europe, and even in far away parts of the US. But to see it happen in your own home state in which you've lived your entire life, the reality begins to sink in hard. They tell you there is nothing you can do about it, and being apathetic isn't good enough. No, you must praise the invasion or you are a monster. I don't even have anything against Somalis themselves to be honest, it's those who import them I have a problem with. Traitors are worse than invaders, as said traitors open the gates.

that's reaching autistic levels

Can we send Logan Paul here to do a vlog series?

euro fag
bendin over for somali

Its hilarious they basically are practicing parasitism on these cucks and they dont realize it.

Why do these reporters always giggle at new cultures? And then they try to make it seem all deep but really it's just disgusting or boring at best

I dont think shes from America she has a cute accent though I'd wife that jap up.

Trump needs to send ICE to Minneapolis.

I cant tell who's more annoying the monotone Jap who cant formulate a sentence for the love of her, or the hijab wearing goat fuckers.

gibs. why go to Sweden or Germany?

Did you watch the whole video? At the end she was 100% culturally enriched.

Bill clinton started the whole sending somalians to minnesota thing

Ya i did, her voice kills me.

Say hello to your new Congresswoman, Ilhan Omar!

>I don't even have anything against Somalis themselves to be honest
Oh you will, eventually.

Waste of trips. Somalis are fucking cancer and create crime waves wherever they are. The fucking yank "Cop" blasted an Australian woman dead was a fucking Somali dog.

THE LUTHERAN CHURCH. HUGE IN MN HUGE IN THE SCANDI COUNTRIES. BIGGEST KEKS OF ALL TIME.

Quads confirm

Somalis are second only to Haitians in their niggerdry

Posts like are undoubtedly either white cucks who met a Somali once (if ever) or turbo niggers themselves

and it's completely funded by welfare dollars, they are a HUGE net loss on us

East African women are beautiful. Eritrean and Ethiopian women still have family values and are gorgeous. The food is good too. I don't really like their music. People from that area are often Orthodox or Catholic.

Nips should take them in then, they're both souless black-eyed demons, they have a lot in common.

And they say 56% is a meme.

MN is filled with scandinavians who can't resist black cock. makes sense when you know that

most of the white people here hate them, even a lot of democrats do. it's a bunch of Lutheran turbocuck kike worshippers that import them

this

>not committing crimes
thing is, even if they weren't, I wouldn't want them here. I just don't understand why people like you feel you have the right to let anyone in the country you choose without consulting the rest of us.

Minnesota and Michigan have absurdly high numbers of Muslims.
That is like calling the Polish cucks because of Sweden, it doesn't make sense, now shoo shill.

t. gay mutt

Checked

fuck off you dumb shithead, Somalias average IQ is 68, worse than retard tier. you DO NOT want these people in your country

This song is dedicated to a lovely town that took them in.
youtube.com/watch?v=6YTkxr3j2HQfar

Why do so many pussies hide behind a memeflag? Like how shitty is your country that you're actually scared to get banted on? If it's not worse than le 56% then why are you hiding?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Conquest and looting

I love Ethiopians.
Somalis are ruining my country with gangs and guns and bullshit

>look at our great new documentary on cancer viruses growing in white nations goyim! Oy vey! Celebrate their ethnic diversity! You have Somalis and American somaliis!
>but kind merchant what about OUR ethnic diversity
>Have you ever heard of a Somali German? Or visited the French wine shop in Somalia?
>Fuck you! Gibsmedat.jpg

To not be able to see the double standard confirms the jew controls your mind. Recolonization and right wing death squads when?

Somalis are one of the worst kinds of immigrants you can get. Even if you compare them to other africans. Overrepresented in crime, welfare, unemployment... you name it...

Quads > trips

fuck you

i nearly had one hit mr in the back of the head with his skateboard on Ceder cus i was being friendly and said "yo man do a kick flip"

fuck somalian

That mall is unlicensed and routinely raided by police for hosting illegal goods/gray market merchants.

It's a toss up as to whether the Somalis or the hmong are a bigger drain on local resources in the twin cities. My money is on Somalis, as there are more of them and they are a more closed culture than hmong.

Urban Minnesota is majority immigrant land now. Whites are mostly suburban or in areas that price niggers out. Segregation by socioeconomic class, it's how liberal states work.

The gibs.

Honestly, like you really needed to ask this question.

I have a somali boyfriend, and my parents love him. He's more conservative than me, and he's a doctor. Somalians make great immigrants in this country, lovely kind families!

Quads of truth beats the trips of lies every day, Kek truly is with us

another quality leaf post

Tell me, does he look like dis.