BASED BLACK MAN!

HOW THE FUCK DID NIGGA DROP A REDPILL ON TV IN THE 90'S?

THEY LITERALLY HAD TO JUMP TO A COMERCIAL BREAK DUE TO HIM CALLING (((THEM))) OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSU8f1040No
hooktube.com/A94smJ9QJ5g
hooktube.com/fSU8f1040No
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=QF6UOa21ViU
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=NXJ3V55ii-U
hooktube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old school redpill thread?
>A modern case of possible Jewish ritual murder was exposed during the Oprah Winfrey show On May 1, 1989.
youtu.be/fSU8f1040No

Can you repost the video ? Its unavailable in France.
Educated black-americans tend to be very redpill

>germans are not allowed to see a negro state undisputed facts

Day of the rope can't come fast enough.

You've had enough thinking today Hans, please go and play your work simulator before you head into work tonight.

we are all going to die

hooktube.com/A94smJ9QJ5g

hooktube.com/fSU8f1040No

That's where I watched it.

it must've been hell being redpilled before the internet was big
props

Top fucking kek!

Damn Europe is fucked

Ignore all the NazBol Steve Bannon shills.

They had these things called books.

Also they groups you could join through a mailing list and get their literature, radio shows, local television shows.

Gay

Thanks user! Now whenever I hear someone jewsplain I'm going to post this pic.

Only 61 views? Creepy, everything she mentions is what we and Alex Jones are talking about now.

He's right you know.

Banned in Poland too, interestingly. Got around it though, just replace "tube" with "pak" so it says "youpak".

Very potent redpill OP.

Sounds like kaballah.

> This video is not available in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

The reason it's easy for a Based Black Man (tm) to see that the Holocaust is big business is because Racism is big business
How many hundreds of millions per year go to salaried Race History professors? How many billions to diversity hires?
Blacks and Jews are in an endless fuss over whitey's money with guilt and ignorance as the vectors

Whatever happened to her?

UK says not allowed too. Fucking hell europe. What could possibly be the (((reason)))?
Thanks user

>that image
>this scares the jews
>whites mongrelizing and destroying their race and culture by being around niggers
>scares the jews
that makes kikes rub their hands

Nothing. Just faggotry only an idiot would believe.

The best holocaust denial episode was showcased on here as well. I often posted it on Reddit to hopefully educate fantasy world fags.

Type 'David Cole' and woever this nigger's name is into Youtube and you will find the most compelling argument against the holocaust there is.

dat nigga woke

Google Kaballah. This is what she was referencing.

Black people are easy to red pill, because most of them have been getting fucked their whole lives. Native American's are actually the same way.

But thumbs up to this guy for just saying things the way they are. he wasn't wrong.

fuck off nigger lover

Sheeiitt. No, really. Sheeiiitt. How often is Sup Forums actually right. No bullshit. I usually just mock you permavirgin fucks but this is fucked up. How much of your joos are bad bs is real. Give me some redpills Sup Forums. I think I’m ready.

No pun intended but let me play (((devil's))) advocate; certifiably crazy woman claims respectable members of society ritualistically sacrifice babies to gain power. I'm guessing this wasn't received very well by the public. Are there any doctors that say her trauma caused the MPD or do they all say her story is a result of the MPD? And by "doctors" I don't mean (((doctors))).

This aint no motherfucking talcum X, knoe what im saying ?

Shaun King = Talcum X

You are one of us, so you are either a virgin or not a virgin. In any case, it amounts to your word meaning shit.

BASED BLACK MEN are your only hope of naming (((them))) to the normies.

Inb4 shoah'd from jewtube

"Not available in your country"

After coming for a over a year, I'm at the point where I believe the holocaust was exaggerated but not fabricated. Just thought I'd share.

unifying to defeat your ruling class who has sought to divide you while they stay in power doesnt equate to race mixing.

It's nice to know that this board isn't completely lost.

blacks have historically been more redpilled than whites, at least in America.The problem was poor whites have always been mobilized against blacks. George Lincoln Rockwell was assassinated for making this realization and allying with black nationalists. Jews are doing to whites what they did to blacks in the 80's and 90's by mobilizing disgruntled poor people (now poor hispanics and blacks), introducing drugs into your communities, and promoting degeneracy and breakdown of the nuclear family. Maybe white people deserve all of it for falling for (((their))) tricks in the first place, but who am I to judge if you guys decide to finally wake up? All I know is if guys like Spencer (assuming he's not CIA) go mainstream like Rockwell or Malcom, he's probably going to get Seth Rich'd

Sup Forums is not really ready for this redpill though, they think they can just hate everyone and magically 60% of the population will turn full natsoc overnight. Ally with your black brothers Sup Forums, it is the only way.

even michael jackson wrote about it, its why they made him seem like a pedo.

This. I use my liberal brownie points to expose institutional racism against whites and Jewish nepotism in tv/banking/everything in the workplace. I can't be racist against Jews if I'm black right? You'd be surprised how many people already know and don't realize it. I've redpilled literal housing project sheboons who pass the knowledge to their children and respect whites instead of "kill whitey".

I honestly can’t stop wondering about it since I started coming here. I’m definitely at the point where I see the holicaust as a business.

It's not about mixing. It's about joining together to kick the kike and then going our separate ways.

You're doing God's work, mate.

captains log star date 42069-1488
use micheal jackson and other black celebrities to redpill blacks against the jews

muhammad ali gets laughed at by a bunch of British faggots for not wanting to race mix
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

How far white pride has fallen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

Have you ever seen that file Independence Day? Being redpilled pre-internet was a lot like being that scientist guy Brent Spiner played.

youtube.com/watch?v=QF6UOa21ViU

Kill all jews worldwide.

This. I don't want to live anywhere near a fucking non-white. Fuck that. At the same time I don't hate non-whites. The only people I hate are jews, and I would gladly work together with non-whites to end jewish domination. Afterwards we can all have our own ethnostates.

white countries have no natural resources. there is no going separate ways with the europeans. you need to pillage the natural resources from non-white countries to survive.

based af 2bh

Did he suicide soon after?

This.

As soon as black, white, hispanic and asians realize there is only one real enemy, the jew, all the troubles in the world would be over real fast.

>no coloreds around here
>i have no problem with coloreds.

>this neighborhood is being overrun with niggers and spics
>if they come in my yard one more time I am going to shoot their sorry ass

Almost as if actually knowing and living the reality leads to knowledge and and wisdom of other people.

are there any whites redpilled enough to NOT blame all their peoples actions on the jews?

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

>no natural resources.
Watch us create them.

I can see that y'all didn't get the memo: The only Jew that black people trust is Jesus. The only black people that trust the Jews are scam artist preachers.

I 'm surprised you guys don't back Louis Farrakhan.

>tfw black people are more woke on the JQ then whites

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY&t

from what? the corpses of non-whites?

watch from min 3 to ignore Obongos bullshit rant

youtube.com/watch?v=NXJ3V55ii-U

Yes double headshot to the back of his had before he hanged himself sadly

I love that this guy did this, but it was broadcasted live. They had a chance to edit the whole thing out.

>why didn't they

Can Jews just stop being so god damn greedy so us whites wouldn't get upset?

idk it would be even more suspicious you fucking retard?
you have the whole audience who would all of the sudden know that whatever that guy said is censor worthy instead of just letting it play out and calling him crazy

Damn, old politics were based.

The daily struggle

The Hoteps believe in everything white natsocs do. You'd be surprised how many hide their power level too.

"At some point our two cultures may have to go our separate ways but for now we have the same enemy" - Dr Umar Jphnson

She moved back to Chicago to look after her mum ,works at "save the orphans" school now

big slide effort going on. keep this alive

This was before the internet. Nobody, but the audience, like you said, would know. It would get questioned, but there would be no proof to back up the allegations.

It's like Sandy Hook.

they’re less greedy than “whites”

at least they’ve made a couple thousand black millionaires.

Just recently listened to bill cooper talk about the sabbateans
>what was right was wrong and what was wrong was right
This is literally what he was talking about

wonder what he is doing today

100% of slave ships were Jewish owned

Consequently 100% of slave capturers were negroes because there is no way Morton was physically able to run down into the bush and capture one!

>Lopez
>Ethnicty: Jewish

lel

You realize Jews take on the last names of their ethnic hosts?

Do you fucking think Jews always had Germanic sounding last names 1000 years ago?

>>>/reddit/

>bill cooper talk about the sabbateans
link

hooktube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds

being dead

Pastor Ray Hagins:

The Illegitimacy of a People Called Jews

youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo

not really but at least significantly. nigs are still gonna nog but in africa where they belong.

with that logic all black people are of one nation, so asians are all just asians and white people are all just white people

tell me why do you hate on your cousins with big noses

not even 1 minute in and has to bring up the halocaust

europe for europeans
africa for africans
asia for asians
gas chambers for kikes like yourself you nitpicking faggot

don't be mad at me that your cousin is living the high life and you're stuck at the bottom with everyone else

>webm

>black Big Ed redpills national television

Mi negro