Thoughts on Anti Zionist Jews?

Thoughts on Anti Zionist Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
youtube.com/watch?v=yQS6NhsUYjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Globalist shills. Diaspora jews hate the idea of jews having their own state and taking care of themselves instead of leeching off of a host country, and the existence of the jewish state makes it harder for them to force feed their agendas to the goyim.

They're alright by me.

The true enemy.
Ive met some Israelis and they were actually some of the nicest and most generous people I've ever met and Im a goyim.

It's amusing. A large part of overseas Jewdom is anti-zionist. The Haredi anti-zionists are the probably the ones Sup Forums would like the most (inasmuch as Sup Forums likes any Jew). But other than them these same anti-zionists are often massively leftist and SJW in character, which Sup Forums hates. In other words being anti-Zionist just makes a Jew even more of a post-national cosmopolitan globalist who embodies everything Sup Forums despises. Except hostility to Israel.

So if you go march in your pro-Palestinian protest and shout anti-Israel slogans, don't be surprised when you are surrounded by Jews who espouse and support every other political cause that you hate.

The issue in this world is zionism. Nobody should take an absolutist stance on every Jew, because
A. Are you talking about people that have any % of Jewish blood (even though Jew isn't an ethnicity)

or

B. Everyone who practices the religion of Judaism.

If it's B, then there are a few things to consider. The first thing is that actual practicing religious Jews follow the Torah or New Testament. They're called Orthodox Jews. These Jews don't believe in zionism or the state of Israel because according to them only once the messiah comes may the land of israel be established. The messiah only comes when every single jew follows the 10 commandments.

Anti Zionist Jews are chill with me.

Backwards welfare queens that produce nothing. Real Jews are Zionist, not these Amish LARPing idiots.

Theyre antizionism because theyre pro-diaspora / subverting the goyim. This is a very old rivalry and both end up fucking us over

You're a liar and you know it.

The diaspora work with the zionists to infiltrate and subvert countries in order to make them puppets of Israel. Look at the media and how they get us to consent to wars in the middle east because Israel wants to.

These people are against the NWO system.

True
The orthodox dont even work, the wife works for them

They are ultimate cucks

The only reason they hate Zionists is because they know Zionists are lying about the Holocaust and the prophecies. They believe the prophecies haven't came true yet which means they aren't entitled to Israel. They still believe themselves to be G-d's chosen people and still believe you're just a goy. Victor Ostrovsky even details it himself. I know they say you shouldn't trust a Jew, but a Jew tells me water is wet I don't need to go out in the rain just to be sure.

I've met one Jew in my entire life that wasn't all of the memes personified. I think he was an Israeli, but I couldn't say for absolute certain. The only Jews I actually spoke to who were at least half decent were unironic New York Jewesses. They were like the complete opposite of the ones we have here normally

>tfw don't even realise they're Jewesses until they say
>tfw they're total sluts (very much unlike the orthodox Jews who live here)
>tfw they wanted that BUAC, but your friend spoilt everything

I'm not sure how I would feel today if I had gone through with it. Maybe it was for the best.

But user many of those secular diaspora Jews that you like for being anti-Zionist are also the ones pushing for letting in refugees, adopting SJW policies, and otherwise going for every Jew-like goal you hate.

To be a Jew that is anti-Zionist is to be either religious aka a Haredi Jew and disagree with its existence or it's to be a "rootless cosmopolitan" that's hostile to the idea of any ethnic state and isn't a hypocrite about it. Even if the former are noticeable for their beards and obvious Jew-ness, the latter are much more common in western countries. And they are your political enemy in every other respect except Israel if you're a traditionalist or nationalist.

Israel must be cleansed with napalm

>nkuk

Not all Haredi are anti-Zionist. NK and Satmar are, with NK being far more extreme. Almost all other Haredi are Zionist.

No. The Jews in the west brining in the refugees are part of this NWO agenda.

>Wars in the middle east for israel
>Displaced civillians
>Refugee flood
Rinse and repeat.

You achieve greater israel and at the same time you build the homogenized singular ethnic slave race.

Isreal Jews are conservatives. Its the evil leftists. They operate solely on shame. Everything they do is misguided efforts to combat their own self loathing.
Its like imagine you were a slutty white girl who spent 35 years sucking 100 cocks and then were stuck being single constantly remebering all the shameful things you did.
You would do anything to make it justify it to yourself.

fpbp

They have to go back, whether they want to or not.

There are Jews(original ones) and there are (((Jews)))(which means synagogue of satan)

yes kike, of course they are

being anti isreal doesnt mean anti jew. Their the most authentic instance of controlled opposition, their complaints about the jewish homeland are alien to your understanding.

Paid actors

still jews

They are the ones more harmed by the zionists.

By killing and deceiving in their names they can't live in peace.

>Jews
>Anti-Zionists and good people that don't undermine their host nation

Choose one

all jews that do not accept Christ are satanic. The talmud is utterly satanic

youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w

I don't like to discriminate against people...

I have never heard such a completely misinformed opinion.

They're Jews to Jews. Most of them are haredi who do nothing all day, and the rest of the community supports them like an unpleasant relative.

They alright.. I'd keep 'em out of the ovens.

Both are completely detrimental to my country and my people though so I don't side with either. Personally I would prefer to see them do what they want Europeans and (((refugees))) to do - kill each other for my own benefit.

the day will come when you'll run and hide like rats

They could be the wise Jews that realize their greediness is what causes everyone wanting to kill them.

they get harrassed by the other non religious jews aka modern jews a,d get called radicals. go figure,the jews(not these ones)hate anyone who is against their ultimate goal

This.
There are some Jewish people like this in reality, just as there are intelligent Mulims (however few) that strive to push for reformation of Islam and put their lives at risk to do so.

David Cole
Stanley Kubrick

Zionism it's a masquerade, orthodox jew, regular jews, etc...

They are just people and even they can see the issue with Israel.

larry david is pretty damn BASED too ya know.

The only kind of Jew I like.

>Israelis
>having to take care of themselves

Come on now

>My flag
>FPBP
You can fucking say that again!

How can you not hate evangelicals?

Pack your bags and get out while you can, jew boy. Day of the rope isn't going to be a pleasant experience for you.

> ???
What?

you evil goym never forget the 6 gorillion you murderers

Controlled opposition

Why were your people banned from every european nation at some point in time?
Are the goym inherently anti-jews, or is there something about your kind that makes people end up saying "ok jew that's enough, you have to leave, now!" ?

jewish fairytales

jew escapes the gas chambers 6 times, that is s i x times

youtube.com/watch?v=yQS6NhsUYjI

B-But israel has freedom speech and their cops and IDF soldiers are the most moral in the world.

Agressive israeli fattie:
>intimidating activists verbally and physically by standing right infront of them,pointing camera in their faces,blocking their ways
>has a gun
>started the fight by kicking first
>Not arrested

Activists minding their business:
>avoided the israeli piggie
>the one in a suit tried to defend himself
>Arrested

how can anyone defend this ?

>be nazi oven operator
>run out of gas
>watch jews survive

Every jew should be sent to Israel.

>less Jews in the death desert and more right in my backyard
absolutely based

jewish fairytales volume 1265

You mean Palestine?

let's send them to gondor while we're at it lel

Explain to me why so many Jewish people were traders and bankers, can you do that?
Imagine you are a county that has a failing economic system and you need a scapegoat, you know what I would do? Blame the fucking banks!!!

In most of the cases where Jews were expelled it was or because of our religious beliefs, which was more prominent until 500 A.C,
was to take care of loans that country had with the banks. You don't have loans if the loan givers are gone, right?

You tell me why Jews are 22.5% of the Noble Prize winners but are only less then 0.2% in the world?

defend this