What will doctors do once we automate their job away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-DOeEkqOZg
youtube.com/watch?v=mHs82zBxGRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna happen.

we don't even need to automate. the vast majority of doctors could be replaced by a competent flow chart.
lmao

It'd be better to automate judges jobs, use AI to give legally sound and popular decisions and remove the wigged menace

youtube.com/watch?v=6-DOeEkqOZg

>yet

it's a medical Practice

therefore, it's an art not a science
as such it can't be quantified
as such it can't be programmed
as such it can't be automated

anything else?

They'll become robodoctors

Patients are largely variable, especially as they get old. I think the best machines could do is eliminate some of the simple stuff. Implanting a tooth isn't incredibly complicated but even then I doubt this machine would work for everyone.

t. doctor

I will never go to a robot dentist. The normal one is bad enough as it is.

Exactly.

Not gonna happen.

But you cocksuckers that don't get your checkups and think you can take care of yourselves better than I can make me tons of money when you show up with your shit all fucked up, so keep it up.

if you really believe this your IQ is low...

Dog walkers , the new economy will be dog owners paying dog walkers to walk their dog while they walk other peoples dogs and the machines do the production.

There is no art to it. Big pharma gives pills to doctors doctors hand them out. Surgery definitely will be automated in the future.

Fuck doctors. Arrogant pea brains. I can memorize therefore I is very smart. Why is your symbol on baph’s nuts bro?

Good for you.

You'll make some lucky doc a shitload of money when he has to fix your degenerate shit.

Answer the question bizznatch.

>see flag

You must me fucking rich scamming those drunk retarded injured/intoxocated tourists. I'm jealous

would be pretty interesting just to run a simulation in tandem with actual cases... bet the ai wouldn't go easy on the niggers

I love your kind, low education google learned patients make me tons of money.

I would rather you just let me do my job and prevent health disasters, but with that attitude I will gladly accept all that money from your weeping family members trying to save your wretched ass by the time you make it to me.

There's gonna be a lot of follow-up appointments too, gonna cost you.

I honestly don't scam anyone, just the shit adds up fast when you are fucked up.

Doctors will never be fully replaced by machines. Machines are not treated as humans under the law so the company operating the machines are responsible for "errors" during operations. Doctors will be employed in the future to take the fall when someone needs to go. This is the same reason why we don't have automated trucks on the road. It is more economically savvy to allow the greedy trucks to do illegal things than have the company take the fall with illegal things on automated trucks.

china is gonna own the robot surgeons/dentists
not giving a fuck about human experimentation

When they decide who carries the liability if the robot makes a mistake.

I study psychiatry, the day an AI does a better job than me means we recreated god

It is not about mistakes as much as "mistakes" being made. ++ClintonBodyCount

Maybe ill finally be able to afford healthcare?

>I study psychiatry
We're only discussing useful shit.

hahaha You are either an idiot or a liar. Everyone knows experts only back up the narrative if they wish to remain experts. But if you are so brave, tell us the cause of transgenderism in your next Journal article. Every expert knows this, but none will say it or it is off the academic gulag.

Welcome it (probably). The health industry will become more streamlined and initially, the more tedious, mundane tasks will be delegated. Next, fine motor tasks such as OP's pic, will be augmented at first with surgeon/technician/operators at the controls, until AI becomes sufficient at pattern recognition beyond that of human skill.

The benefit will be more research and development jobs in health. So you can automate all you want and it will just advance healthcare faster.

Less drug addicts and sociopaths running around sounds pretty useful to me
Hollywood propaganda and fluoride in the water causes it, everybody knows that

They're going to start creating genetically engineered babies just brave new world the technology is comming

Well played psychiatry user. well played. It is a pity that our trans friends have no experts on their side in any serious way.

The robot in that pic is completely autonomous.

>art can't be automated

Are you listening to your faggot self?

The mark of the beast is comming watch the documentary age OF deceit

Different psychiatrists deal with different problems
Tranny dick-cutting is an overwhelmingly anglo issue, it's much less common and dramatized in romance/med countries
And not everyone is a fan of Money, germans have a put a moratory regarding any surgery.. you'd know that if you actually cared about the issue

Forgot pic.

They can't even keep the fucking robots clean and there will be many lawsuits.

I know it is less common in other countries or more accepted. My point was why no one discusses the underlying cause of transgenderism. The cabal says keep your mouth shut if you know the truth. It is a pity that psychiatrists focus on anxiety and gender dysphoria issues rather than focusing on the cause of those issues.

>we're only discussing useful shit
>white men one of the highest risk groups for successful suicide in US

Complete and utter moron.

Not in the short-term timeframe
Also Jews are doctors, they want to keep their jobs

So no more (((doctors))) telling grandma lies to drain her bank account before dying?

>I doubt this machine would work for everyone.
i just watched the video, i am fucking trembling with fear, fucking hell no way i would let this robot touch me
youtube.com/watch?v=mHs82zBxGRE

They already test AI that is better at diagnosing than real doctors. Both medicine and the legal field are going to change drastically due to automation. Expect less low level employees like clerks or med techs.

Too bad shitskins. Workforce commission will have to steer the subhumans into other "gud jobs"

That not art, that's commericial tumblr-tier "artist" garbage, you pleb.

You underestimate how much people can fuck up. AI in its current state wouldn't be able to make the intuitive jumps that an experienced doctor can.

Yeah. A glitch in the programing and it will drill your fucking eye.

Screw that.

I used to think this, then I researched how many of our health problems are chronic vs non-chronic. You should too.

>They already test AI that is better at diagnosing than real doctors.
Diagnosing, sure. Surgery AI has a way to go. Granted, very few doctors are surgeons per 100.

If it gets to that point, then the only thing to do is to get back into the hibernation pod as everything lower skilled will have been automated away.

Why do you STEM spergs think every job is going to get automated in the next five years? Doctors will never be automated fully because human interaction plays a significant effect on patient morale

I love how every retard on here is suddenly an EXPERT IN AI! ai this, ai that.. human better, humans know more.. blah blah blah

They’re projecting because they know their professions are going to be automated first.

>Doctors will never be automated fully because human interaction plays a significant effect on patient morale
lmao you think this won't get minmaxed out of the equation
>well the patients are unhappy BUT we're still making twice the money so let's buy more robots

I'm going to program my waifu sex bot to take care of my boo boos.

Obviously
>It saves us money so we will get rid of it
This is exactly what I am talking about! Why haven't sales jobs been automated yet then? AI is more than advanced enough to explain a product and negotiate a price. However, I have an uncle and family friend making 200k+ a year selling shit.

thats a good painting

They already have robots capable outperforming some surgeries.

This is going to happen sooner than expected because medicine is costly and this well-being down overhead.

You will know when because you will start seeing the media and the AMA hitching about the dangers of automation

I'd rather see a robot than a shitty ass Romanian or polish doctor that we are forced to import because medicine became a business so all new doctors just go to Paris thus there are none in the smaller cities and towns.

*will bring down overhead

ubi

Doctors will be among the last to be automated, m8.

Cool, robots will do all jobs and we can just do whatever we want without working if we want to, seems like an awesome life.

relax

>AI is more than advanced enough to explain a product and negotiate a price.

Such as? When this imaginary AI sales do get invented, your uncle and family will be out of a job in an instant. Their only safety is their dinosaur customers still preferring doing business the old way. Just a matter of time until they all die out.

>t. Zero emotional intelligence
Sales jobs and any other skilled professions that require human interaction will not be automated anytime in the foreseeable future. People want to be treated like a human being when they are being provided a product or service, something you autists can't seem to understand.

>Their only safety is their dinosaur customers still preferring doing business the old way.
Salesmen will always have a place, long term trust is a key component of sales.

It's like Aston Martin vs Toyota. Toyota will give me a car, Aston Martin will send someone to personally give me the keys and answer any of my questions. If i just want a damn car Toyota will do, but if I want great service Aston Martin is the way to go.

>out of a job in an instant
The possibility of automating something won't instantly cause the actual 100% automatisation of the thing in question. There's still millions and millions of people doing shit that could have been automated a long time ago. Not to mention that futurists have a tendency to get overly excited way too soon at just hearing a technically unfeasible idea.

wow, those eyes

>implying Mike from Radioshack cares that I am a human being when he sells me the Ipad to make his quota
>implying AI won't give completely honest answer while optimizing all parameters of my needs if made properly

It might not be here in 5 years, but that day will come. Echos and Homes are already trying to tab into that impulse buying market where the buyers doesn't' care about who brings him the product .

TRADE STOCKS WITH ALL THEIR MONIES

>implying Mike from Radioshack cares that I am a human being when he sells me the Ipad to make his quota
I am not talking about some minimum wage job in Retail, genius.
>implying AI won't give completely honest answer while optimizing all parameters of my needs if made properly
Like I said, you have zero emotional intelligence if you think that is all that matters in sales.

It was a hyperbole but the point still stands. Just take a look at McDonald's Kiosks. Even I got used to them, despite thinking they were slow and poorly designed. As long as the company is willing to force their customer into a new interaction that is "good enough", the customers will adjust. They can hire less cashiers, or switch them to other jobs like "table services" which I have never seen. Now, they can just allow the natural high turn over to happen and reduce their staff without needing to "layoff" anyone. Personal services would still be around. But it would be limited to very niche fields. People would probably have a better chance as a hairdresser than a sales.

Research

>some surgeries
A knee or hip transplant or dental work, sure. You still have a solid 10-40% of surgeries not being automated for decades, like removing rebar from a patient in emergency medicine.

I wonder how fierce the competition among medical degree holders will be for those remaining jobs.

You'd be surprised. People will stop caring about human interaction if the price goes down 95% and the results are proven to be better or not significant different in quality. That or our medical facilities will try to compete with AI diagnosis pricing.

Even wellcare is fucking ridiculous. Over $50 for a basic fucking check-up.

Yes it will. Georgia guidestones were right and we should maintain the lowest possible earth population to ensure that life is worth living for as many people as possible

I am talking about the corporate level, not somebody ringing up a gallon of milk at CVS. Any company offering upper level products/services would not spend so much on salaries, airfare, expense cards, etc. if it wasn't the case

>robot spazzes out and rips patients brain out
>makes crib out of the ribs
>doctor powerless to control it
Fuck. That.

>How can they automatize me? I'm the professional liar! There is no way they could get me out of my position. An honest, calculating intelligent machine will never satisfy my customers needs of being talked shit to and being persuaded!!

Flag checks out

You may not like it, but swindling is exactly the kind of trait a company would look for for that position. They could find an honest guy easily.

PRK is basically 100% automated, all the doctor does is grind away the surface of the cornea, flush with saline, and supervise while the machine does its thing. Same thing with lasic except they cut and peal the cornea back instead of sanding it off.
Tons of routine medical procedures could be completely hands off within the decade.

I am sorry for being rude, Finland

I dub thee, collected.

The "robot" is controlled by a surgeon. The only thing that automation has done for medicine is prefilling out my ward round notes and let's me buzz nurses easier

Automation can theoretically replace any human job, including maintenance of themselves and other machines. That's why AI is a scary concept.