Boku no Hero Academia Season 2 EP. 3

"The madman did it again" Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/168604/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's gonna be the strongest hero.

Raw episode where?

I loved this episode.
Can't wait for him to get fucked up in the next episode.

What I love about it is this guy did it without using his quirk at all. The fact he's so resourceful is what I like about Izuku and what I think he's strongest trait as a hero is.

Can't wait for Full Cowl, wonder if it'll happen this season.

>didn't just get a shit-ton of birds to carry him across the entire obstacle course
Goddamit

What did he mean with this?

What do you think?

>edition
Kill yourself.

Hori, you fucking plagiarist.

It's amazing how momo got 17th despite having a midget on her back.

Momo's got an amazing quick, but her physical capabilities are clearly lacking.

MEI'S VOICE ACTOR IS SHIT

Mei's voice was sexy

All might dies

Izuku had a quirk all along it was his
dick

We all do.

Isn't there a doujin about that?

your mom dies

He's a faggot. Doesn't even use his powers because he's afraid.

But only if you don't reply to this post.

I'm gonna need a sauce on this

>still no doujin of all the male students running a train on Kacchan
Explain.

>slices through a robot with part of another robot
>oh the ribot's momentum did most of the work no biggie
Deku is still pretty strong even without his quirk.

Quit snickering and take a wild guess.

nhentai.net/g/168604/

Can we get a power rating for a one for all enhanced super semen spewer?

Deku is secretly a black Scottish cyclops

Why Kacchan?

How many sexual quirks do you think AfO absorbed because he was insecure?

And Bakugou's secretly a screaming, psycopathic- wait a minute...

To be fair I like that even the material itself admits it was mostly pure dumb luck things worked out the way they did. Wrong launch angle could've,fucked him up majorly.

well he did train. but it is possible, since he went for the joints of the robot.

well yeah, he may not be a genius , but he is shown to be a pessimist therefore he has to plain for a lot of possible outcome.

midget was helpful and threw balls at others

It was shown in the first episode. Of course it will.

bit rude there mate, don't say such things about best boy

Today i will remind them

Bakugou should complete it and get OfA so he can shout "AMERICAN JUSTICE" when he blows people up

It must be because i got used to him and him mellowing a bit in the manga but i find his screeching funny.

Tsuyu-chan is fat! FAT!

What the fuck.

Can the shadow brokers leaking the NSA hacking tools please leak a tool that destroys tumblr?

why is it so fucking ugly

>Shouji almost the same

Art imitates life. And this artist's life is seeing an ugly, overweight, koala-nosed single "girl" in the mirror every day.

How in the fuck did he not make it into top 42?

What is his endgame??

>FREE YOUR MIND
OST fucking when?

We are going to reach critical levels of YOOOO during Todo x Deku aren't we?

Kirishima is love
Kirishima is life
Kirishima is a miracle of the universe
Kirishima is a great hero
Life is worth living knowing that Kirishima is in it

Why do you keep posting this?

To kill Batman.

I wish they would go and actually animate the off-screen fights from the manga, would be a really neat way to make some quality filler.

That pictures always depresses me.

But please don't turn this into SnK-tier faggotry.

Because autism. Eventually people will get bored of reacting to them and he'll stop.

He's going to charge Overhaul and get Killer Queen'd.

>In Momo culture, this is considered a dick move

Literally real-life Mineta!

because his art teacher told him anime sucks because you can't see people's noses so when he recreates that shit, he draws big noses

I love her weird voice

That guy's hair in the pic reminds me of Present Mic.

If Tokoyami learns to expand his shadow and control it, can he become the strongest student in 1-A?
>no feedback mechanism that damages himself
>unlimited resource that can be shape controlled: very useful ability
>Shadow absorbs force: hard to destroy, and replenishable
Is it possible we see the rise of the bird?

Only at night.

Too old

Oh, please. The little fucker wasn't trying to help anyone. He just wanted to find someone bigger to cling onto and he just happened to run into his crush

Her and Mineta's kids would have the weirdest hair

He can fight in the shadow of urban environments and that would partially negate his weakness.
I suppose he would become like Pride in FMA, while his reaction to light is not as adverse, he still needs to think strategically.
Can his shadow consume objects?

Nigga no

The fact of Mineta having kids with someone would already be the weirdest thing. I can't imagine a woman who'd fall for him. Even if he does become more heroic and lay off his perverted antics, he'd still be an ugly manlet.

>Her quirk can zoom her eyes in to see things 5km away
>Still can't see Minetlet's dick

she looks like dekumom here

The only way mineta will ever have kids is threw rape

Maybe that short girl from 1-B with big hair that covers her eyes. She's pretty ugly too. But perverted comic relief characters usually require a stricter pair that would punish them severely for ogling other girls.

>threw rape

>this whole time I thought the tournament took place in a stadium with a roof

And it gets even harder when he thinks about Bakugo

Do you think Mineta's parents are proud of what he is?

Foreshadowing

>can't imagine a woman who'd fall for him
Who is Momo Yaoyorozu?

There's a reason why they're always together in merchandise, pushed heavily by the anime and implied by the "she's gonna end up with a loser guy" (not that he's a loser, but the dumb audience thinks so) and it's by far the most popular Momo pairing.

I will eat a shoe and stream it live if they aren't together at the end, that's how confident I am

How the fuck? It's been shown several times without it, for example when Todoroki used his ice ridge attack against Sero.

Tokoyami wouldn't have lost against Bakugo then.

Yes, I need to see Mina styling on laser-guy

Why didn't she just leap from platform to platform?

>Rubber and gum

>Edition.
Fuck off.

We both know, grapes, that when she will be shown to have happy family with Todoroki in the epilogue, you'll just keep on spamming your headcanon about how she secretly cheats on her husband with Mineta.

Yes and they're gonna be the proudest parents ever once he gets his growth spurt and becomes the Kamui (Ladies Man Hero) of 1A.

Haters getting real desperate.

Frogs like to climb things. Besides outside of her jump in USJ it doesn't seem like her jumps are that big. In the exam she required Tokoyami tossing her to get higher up.

Oh yeah? I said I would eat a shoe. How confident are you, delusional shipper?

Fun fact! Mushroom-chan (5'0") is over a foot taller than Grapelet-teme (3'6").

nigga his quirk is throwing sticky balls from his hair. What point would a growth spurt even serve in the advancing of the story? He can throw balls further?

>Tokoyami becomes the next Batman

>delusional
Hearing that word from you breaks any imaginable levels of irony.

>that when she will be shown to have happy family with Todoroki in the epilogue
Not him/her but you guys are really crazy too. She's probably gonna end up with none of them, if she won't end up with the smart & funny pervert. I don't even like Mineta.

You must be new here. Usually we just report grapefag or make fun of him, not argue.

I want to FUCK Hagakure.

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Don't make a fucking cancerous meme out of Kirishima. Stop being cancerous faggots and ruining him. Thanks.

Jesus I thought he was like 5' exact, but I didn't expect Hori to actually make him be a dwarf.
Also Grapey, dwarves can't grow out of their midgetness, he's gonna stay that short forever. Not a single drop of HGH in grapey's body after puberty.

This was a good laugh. I knew it was coming but still awesome.

i forgot where i've heard her voice before. Is it that woman from sNK?