Okay so only today theres been 2 bomb incidents in Swedistan...

Okay so only today theres been 2 bomb incidents in Swedistan. And the islamists have apparently held meetings in a Swedish school.

This is an official Swedistan hate tread. Do your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNF6RddymEw&lc=z22hfl4qnmesdvu0dacdp431zoseyt201wddtsuccitw03c010c.1515369066910296
youtube.com/watch?v=a3bOsPeQ-8E
youtube.com/watch?v=KkyYEBqpvK8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRBMS64yKz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have they released the name of the guy that picked up the hand grenade?

Nope, I don't think so. But we can only guess who leaves grenades laying around randomly.

My guess is the guy was a Muslim and it was his own hand grenade which he blew up accidentally.

Would sweden be the perfect society without shitskins and feminism?

Yes maybe if native Swedes have more kids.

haha sweden yes!! x--------D

Nitro-chan loves sweden :D

tfw my third world country has less terrorists attacks and is safer than yours

Kek

raping ur womanz and taking ur monies is still worth it

I HATE MY COUNTRY NUKE US ALREADY

youtube.com/watch?v=TNF6RddymEw&lc=z22hfl4qnmesdvu0dacdp431zoseyt201wddtsuccitw03c010c.1515369066910296
I'm dreaming of something better
So I snoozed a little longer
Wake up in a cage
Goodbye to my angel
I had to die a few times
Die a few times x2

The genesis of Sweden's demise was the hubris-fuelled attempt to become an "ideologisk stormakt" (ideological superpower) by showing the world a trailblazing new way of dealing with refugees etc.

It backfired badly.

YES I KNOW EVERYBODY HATES US NOW

are your old people adopting immigrants now ?

We have a new film industry that is really popular abroad. Don't worry if you don't understand it, the Swedes doesn't understand it either.
youtube.com/watch?v=a3bOsPeQ-8E

THAT IS A SCHOOL.
But yes they are being adopted as well. By old ladies that fuck them.

From what I see,swedish man with asian wife,hosting middle eastern refugees?

Wow I didn't even notice that it was a girl there

If only you had some basic humility you would have realised that Sweden was not going to magically succeed where the whole world had failed and make niggers and Muslims into something useful.

your country is really fucked up if a +20 years old immigrant is sitting on an old man lap in a school.
white old ladies are always fucking horny and lonely,they come even here hoping to find a young cock,meanwhile they are the ones getting fooled by those who want a smooth immigration to europe

cuck country no.1 in europe who accepted the jewish/murricunt propaganda aka "all sandniggers are good, peaceful (((people)))"
your fucking country is even worse than germany

You're still whiter than Am*rica, that's all that matters

Is its remotely possible that Europe, including Sweden have allowed the radical shitstains in on purpose in order to eventually ethnically cleanse them there. Rather than spend money chasing them in the sandbox.

They never learn, their culture forced them to "flee"
*brings that same culture and infects their own neighborhoods"

Calls gibs and then rape our women.

Cant wait for the viking larpers to arrive

You don't understand Sweden, we love you and you're destroying yourselves with migrants sent by satanists. You're too nice and you must enforce your cultural identity against the invading menace.

your country is dying, im just happy my senpai got out of there before it went to shit. the arabs have taken over and there pretty much nothing you guys can do about it unless you dismantle the gov and gtfo all the sandniggers out but we all know that will never happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkyYEBqpvK8
These types of videos are taking over Swedens trending. :)

I was the first post :)

if most of them are like the ones in this video then they did a good job

Why is that 20 year old sitting on that man's lap?

guy on left looks really inbred

>this
learn from Poland swede and start a movment and get some damn traction, there are millions that hate sandniggers fuckingguts and just do that its not to hard. yes i know there are anti semite laws but who gives a flyingfuck , if you get traction there is nothing to do to stop it.

Yes I've learned from Poland but some people insist on pretending the immigrants will assimilate and become a regular Swede

hahaahahhaah I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBMS64yKz0

>Learn from Poland

>Absolute worst leeches in the EU
>Constantly demanding more gibs

>Sending their slav shits out in masses, since their own country is such utter trash.
>Taking everyone elses jobs
>One of the main reasons Britbongs left

I have no idea why we dont let Putin rape them in the ass.

based Germany

Aw germany mad

I'm one of those 56% mutts but every time I hear about Sweden, Germany, England, and the rest of Western Europe I feel so sad. I honestly couldn't give a shit about the people but all the history, and culture being swept away and no one trying to stop it really tugs at me. History is my hobby. Why did this have to happen guys?

He's right though, Poles are barely human.

Saw alleged pics of the couple in the flashback thread earlier today. Man was from south/central america, woman was thai.

why do my pants randomly feel really tight?

No loss then

Stop your self hatred already you fucking kebabsucking twat. You're no better than the damn muslim/jew lovers trying to ruin this country. Show PRIDE. Show RAGE (at the things you talk about in the op for instance) instead of self loathing and despair. I am almost as tired with people like you like with the stereotypical amerimutts that pop up in every Sup Forums thread to shit on everyone else.

Haha Sweden's gay

We can't even do feminism properly.
Yes I am angry but it's a defense mechanism to laugh at it.

I get that man. dark humor to deal with it and all but, there is a difference between dark humor and asking for more punishment and mockery. It's the mentality of a blackpilled little cuck if not that of a masochist.

Yes I am black pilled. What is the future of Sweden?

Modern Swedish men are pussies and cowards who are scared any type of conflict.

Yup and the immigrants are off the rails

no, this is a long term plan to crash europes stability and strength, why its happening to all the prominent euro countries first, and their former colonies. jews play the long game, if we want to stand against them, we have to do the same. get the SD into office and show europe there is hope, if hans decides to fight like we did, nothing will stop us. motivating hans is the key, helping sven will achieve that, play the long game, outkike the kikes. hans has the ability, and the location to end all of this, he just has to want to. we can win elections without firing a shot, something the glowniggers wish they could do.

SD are Jews idiot

Är Jimmie jude?

and getting the god emperor in meant making a deal with israel. you wont win this fight with public armbands. you have to take the victory you can achieve. we've had long threads about this, and your brothers chose the sd. stand with them. not all kikes are zionists.

>be me
>shopping at IKEA
>see box labeled "taste of Sweden mystery box"
>$15, not bad
>put box on my cart and take it to checkout
>purchase, put it in my car and drive home
>park in driveway and move box into garage
>my wife comes out and asks what's inside
>"It's a mystery box, I guess we'll find out"
>open box
>Muslim migrant crawls out and starts raping my wife
>I grab him and try to pull him away
>I get thrown to the ground
>Swedish police officer came out of the box behind me and was now trying to arrest me for being racist and not appreciating muslim culture
>taste of Sweden

Jews are Jews

Very well. Immigrants, unlike us, cannot handle the cold or getting money or food or surviving at all here. Worst case scenario we'll regain our country once our overtaxed society collapses. Swedish women don't racemix as much as (((some))) want. They'll say they would though but, such is not a common preference.
Also blackpilled swedes ARE pussies and cowards scared of any type of conflict. I'm not even a NMR larper or a skinhead degenerate. These things are obvious. And if you cannot change things on a large scale, fix things small scale. Yourself. If that works out, look outwards and try to fix this country. You've time to complain, yes? Then you have time to improve and better things. Do not forget. Svenskt stål biter hårt. Men den kan inte bita om du aldrig använder det.

and 98% of them have no fucking idea what we know, they can be manipulated the same way they do it to everyone else. as i said, outkike the kikes using their own systems against them. stomping your feet down and being stubborn will only keep you in the same fucking place. im 100% german, i have no love for them, but i know what works and what doesnt, we've won a propaganda war with literally 0 budget, just volunteers, have you?

It's an eugenics things, no big noses or Negro genes allowed.

sorry fucking comp froze, seems to happen a lot since we launched this. you have to learn to walk before you can goosestep, though i like where your mind is. have some milkers on me.

gross

Just emigrate to a neighboring country.