What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe

Since this board is literally just a dick measuring contest of who believes the craziest shit possible

Other urls found in this thread:

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/
youtube.com/watch?v=3w0DYRA6BUg
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
google.com/search?q=seadrunar
youtube.com/watch?v=-uFgMr7fe1g&feature=youtu.be
nstarzone.com/CODERED.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop projecting

Their are elite blood-lines still pulling strings on the world stage

there

That Sup Forums is infested with shills. It's seems crazy that anyone would care about us, but it also seems very obvious that they do.

That OP is not a faggot.

Not all of us are schizos or edgy little kids
Conspiracy theories are 99% bullshit
People like Alex Jones preys On the weak minded people who fall for conspiracy theories
“BUY MY WATER FILTER OR YOUR FROGS WILL TURN GAY”
Maybe the craziest conspiracy I believe in is that conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones only spread these theories to make money off of schizos and gullible people

The Jews

The Lottery is an operation to catch time travelers.

European authorities are currently suppressing HIV rate information in Europe. The final goal of globalism and 1 world gov is to give everyone HIV and then they will give out government controlled HIV medication. If you become a dissident or you want to leave society you die.

HIV is going to be used as control, and they are using degeneracy and minorities to spread it.

If we become over populated they can just let certain communities die to make room. It could also be a hard reset button and simply keep/cure the upper 1-3% once robotic automation is capable of providing everything.

It's going to happen.

Agenda 2030 and Depopulation

moon doesn't exist

Kalergi plan and genocide of the European people. It’s a conspiracy, not a theory.

Here's one you fucknuts.
The Coinage Act of 1792. American dollar backed by gold. A little bit before this, a shit ton of cargo was moved up from SA. El Dorado was found and melted the fuck down to back the dollar.

Throw that fucker on the barby and grill it.

>Conspiracy theories are 99% bullshit

The CIA pushed out the term "Conspiracy Theorist" in 67 into the news as a way of shaming people who didn't believe that Oswald shot Kennedy.

You live the life of a sheep, and you will die like one.

Mfw this user hasn’t even looked into it

Assad dindu nuffin. He's actually a liberalizing/ democratizing force within the country. The chemical weapons attacks that he was blamed for were committed by U.S./ Saudi-backed rebels and they lied to the public in order to justify intervening in Syria.

We knew the Japanese were coming for Pearl Harbor and let it happen because it would get public support for the war and we were going to change our fleet doctrine to be more carrier focused anyway.

That's not a conspiracy, user

The injection of radical feminism and mass migration into the west is being done by nationalist elites to enrage the people against multiculturalism. If they really wanted to destroy the west you would make video games more appealing to whites and have Asian women mass migrate instead of Muslim men.

tad more info my dud?

that meme magic is real, I wish I was joking.

I legitimately believe to a degree that ancient Egyptian magic managed to be revived using internet banter and caused the election of Donald Trump. cured Robby Rotten's cancer, and caused every news outlet to turn into an insane circus of liberal insanity.

It's the only way I can justify that the most credible news sources could suddenly reach Alex Jones level of conspiracy touting bullshit, Robby Rotten could beat cancer, and a reality TV star could become president.

>Mfw a dumb ball earther hasn’t even looked into it

Amber alerts are used to catch the elite’s escaped child sex slaves

nothing actually moves, all movement is actually just an illusion of energy if you could truly see people, the planet, and the universe, from the "outside"

Mars is actually Australia.
Australia is actually Mars.

explain

That people who are schizophrenic are not human.

We iz kangs ?

That the intel chip security issue and software update is just a psyop to hack all bitcoin machines and crash bitcoin.

>Implying that the water isn't poisoned
You fucking retard.

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

That Sup Forums is actually 99% Jewish women LARPing as men LARPing as Nazis.

Reagan was a actor and he was elected twice. Actors are the best lier's.

I believe the richest and most powerful people routinely murder their enemies/accomplices via heart attack, cancer, automobile accident, plane crash, etc. Many famous people are among the victims.

Sup Forums is 90% hispanics and mutts that unironically believe in white supremacy and race wars
[spoiler] Me included [\spoiler]

True.

not as ridiculous as the 2016 election though, it played out as expected when Reagan was elected,

> he was mocked for being previously an actor
> the jokes didn't stop him from winning
> he became president for his charisma and he served out his terms

Fuck off kike

I believe in the conspiracy theory that I will never find a woman who loves me.

The pancreas is an alien parasite life form given refuge in our bodies by the Government in exchange for esoteric knowledge.

Admit it user it was never a conspiracy, not even a theory!

That one's real.

Basically, you are right.

Our gut bacteria directly affects our brain, thoughts, and emotions.

How do I harm this creature? Does it know i’m typing about it?

Oh fuuuuck dude...i never even thought of this possibility!

Yes. It is somewhat personality, but many other things as well. Basically, I’m a freak. Some aspects of my personality are good, though.

This documentary on Sandy Hook: youtube.com/watch?v=3w0DYRA6BUg

when you walk, or when a planet is in orbit, all those objects are actually stationary. Their movement is from the illusion of spent energy. When I move or a planet moves, I, or the planet actually never leaves the same point in space. The Universe, planets, and all of existence, is merely reframed through time

trojan war never ended

Fuck you, that quote is fake. Here is the real one

Except that’s fucking retarded and goes against the laws of physics

I've read that the massive amounts of nerves in our small intestine acts as a second brain. The "gut feeling" is quite accurate as it's just your secondary brain firing connections.
Pounds of gut bacteria could influence these nerves and your second brain, so it doesn't sound far fetched.

Well, I presonally believe that the CIA flooded inner city communities to fund covert actions overseas. Granted that's pretty tame in comparison to some things, but seeing as how it was never never "proven" as a result of an "investigation," we'll never know.

Oy VEy This goyim is on to us. Hurry up and shut this board down

the frogs aren't turning gay
they're switching sex
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
but go ahead and continue to point and laugh at water filter man and pretend every conspiracy theorist is as nutty as him
feminizing pesticides in the water are no cause for concern, go back to sleep goyim

I'm pretty there are far worse things in the water beyond flouride at this point, considering what's flushed through most municipal water supplies.

eat great quantities of sugary food whenever possible and drink and smoke lots. but beware - it is a perfidious and vengeful parasite. it WILL try to take you down with it

I'm kidding I just thought that pic was funny, you seem fine to me.

>What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe
That Whites will have to have a revolution in order to save our race from extinction.

Voting, and especially voting for Republicans will not ensure the White race's survival.

Yeah but how lame and boring would it be if only the retarded ass elite faggots exist? Talk about hell on earth.

explain

>How do I harm this creature?

Drown it in alcohol.

>Does it know i’m typing about it?

Probably not, they're connected in a hive mind and don't have much sense about the outer world. That's why their current position in the human body is the best they can get.

Or you could just, you know stop jerking off to Hentai and playing vidya all day and go get a white gf and have kids with her
Why is it that nerd virgins are the only people who advocate about white genocide

detox centers for poor people are death camps. no one is looking into this.

The ballsiness of the Pearl Harbor operation as a surprise, but forcing Japan into going to war was a calculated move on the part of Roosevelt. He hated Germans vehemently. Americans were (((tricked))) into that war.

The machine from Person of Interest is real, and everything that’s happened on the show has happened.

ZOG

Because everyone else is too distracted by social media.

>Or you could just, you know stop jerking off to Hentai and playing vidya all day
I agree that those on Sup Forums by in large don't actually care about the existence of the White race.

>and go get a white gf and have kids with her
Replacement level birth rates alone will not save the White race.

There is the fact of massive non-White immigration into White countries, the massive non-White birthrate in White countries and the program of anti-White indoctrination in White countries.

>Why is it that nerd virgins are the only people who advocate about white genocide
Why is it that anti-Whites scream "JUST HAVE MORE KIDS" when someone points out the genocide of the White race?

> Not all of us are schizos or edgy little kids

> Board for literal nazi larpers

You gotta pick one, son.

lol true

t. 2nd generation mexican american

>no one is looking into this

There is one particular demonic triangle with one eye prodding the world towards its dominion by striking up deals with satan-worshipping elites and modern Fausts

i can get behind this

google.com/search?q=seadrunar

(ignore the trash thing)

here you go eddie

Based

if the heat of the sun were traversing the 93 million miles as claimed by modern science then the stark difference in the suns ablitiy to heat the tropics versus the polar regions of this alleged relative speck shouldn't even exist as the distance to the polar regions from the equator is just a mere 0.0004% further or just 1/25000 of the distance.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uFgMr7fe1g&feature=youtu.be

On the show, there was an artificially intelligent machine that could connect to any computer, camera, or microphone. Think CCTV and back up cameras in cars. Anything.

There was another A.I. called Samitarian.

One character compared them to two Greek gods hurling lighting bolts at each other in the sky.

The machines could contact people to use as avatars.

There's something in Antarctica that is hidden from us - something big like another civilization of lifeforms that we don't know. Some user posted something about researchers taking pictures then burning stuff there

the chinese import immigrants into america to drive slow, which slows down the US economy as a result

LMAO @pic

Bill Hicks = Alex Jones
Jim Morrison = Rush Limbaugh
both subjects of MK ultra programming to split personalities so that they could be utilized for CIA political harvesting/data mining purposes

That the leaders of the corporate world pushing for increased globalization and automation of the economy intend to capture all wealth and means of production before shutting the majority of the human race out, leaving us to die in a carefully managed societal collapse from which they will arise with the technological and material means to create a brave new world from the nucleus of society they have preserved.

This is why the current system makes no provisions for the rapidly growing world population and only lacklustre measures for managing the environment; they anticipate a world where there are drastically fewer humans, and thus a far lesser burden on the planet.

The rich will eat the poor and inherit the world.

Amount of atmosphere the light travels through changes. Some reason evenings get cooler.

Forget it - this is my biggest one
nstarzone.com/CODERED.html

I

This is one of the less crazy conspiracy theories. Like maybe Antarctica is home to some rich resources that would cause another world war because countries would be fighting over the ownership of the continent

You are a top goy if you think “conspiracy” means “unproven” or “untrue”.
We literally convict people with charges of conspiracy in courts.

Can confirm.
t. spic

de Medici, Rothschild, Clinton, Du Pont, Getty, Rockfeller, Mellon, Warburg, Agnelli, Oppenheimer, Aston, Bush

The Atlantis Gene is a book that kinda taps into this

Why do you think Argentina and Britain continue to squabble over the rights to the British Antarctic territories? It's plausible that Antarctica is the last great untapped reserve of crude oil. This is why the continent has been carved up between a number of influential countries. If the territory had no value, there would be no claims.

I also believe in the theory there was a nuclear explosion in the USA (North Carolina if I recall well) that also collapsed in the 90's. There was news about an abnormal earthquake. All related to Phil Schneider. I just connect some dots here but cannot find m sources since my pc crashed a year ago

What is that?

>that also "One of the D.U.M.B.s that) collapsed in the 90's
-my bad

>What is that
It's a simple sci-fi book. Decent read, third book jumps the shark too much in my opinion though.

>The Atlantis Gene
I will check that out

Damnit, it's true. I was just dealing bants, It was never supposed to be factual!
Fugg

>Amount of atmosphere the light travels through changes.
this is scientifically false

the migrant crisis was to raise awareness for racial differences. America will have a civil war soon and purge itself, automation is meant to make up for the lost people

(((Science))) is a Jewish invention you kike shill