WIKILEAKS LEAKED THE BOOK

Wikileaks posted the entire “Fire and Fury” book by Michael Wolff online.

drive.google.com/file/d/1Bt6BSc-kxJeTUpMEoJkkbEgEZaSmPjA3/view

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/950093352145432577?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F01%2Fbreaking-wikileaks-downloads-entire-fire-fury-anti-trump-book-online%2F

archive.is/OEIfw

GET THIS FUCKING BOOK NOW

Can they do that? It's not government data, it's a book somebody's selling for money, it's copyright infringement. Seems like playing with fire.

>wikileaks does piracy now
Can they "leak" the latest Adobe Premiere Pro next?

user post screenshots

kek
I stopped paying for that stuff as soon as they went for the subscription model

so does this make wikipedia fake news? the fuck are they doin

>being this assblasted

THEY CANT DENY IT NOW,THEY ARE IN THE TRUMP TOWER PAYROLL

JUST

>$49/month
>still won't make it linux compatible
fucking adobe is max kiked

Thanks wikileaks, please post the last season of 'Silicon Valley' next.

It's in the public interest that Wikileaks expose the truth contained in the Bluray release of The Last Jedi

Lassange really wants that ambassadorship with diplomatic immunity while Trump's in office doesnt he.

Why? Fuck tgay buttfiller

Still not collusion.

>CIA is using the wikileaks account to use the google drive dox method

This kind of proves that Assange is working for a faction of the CIA.

>leave it to a kraut to complain, this is why we can't have nice things with Krauts

The only way to ensure the Hollywood swamp is drained is to leak the entire Weinstein casting couch collection.

every proprietary developer is kike by default

So how legit is the stuff in the book? Trump has been a bit too worrying about this book and then just says it's all nonsense. Or is he just playing it all up because he likes the attention?

lol not gonna read that shit

OK a bit off-topic but open source benefits companies like Intel, IBM, Oracle, Red Hat, etc. while there are many small companies developing proprietary software

SHUT IT DOWN

can't download it or add it to my drive bc too many other people have

They gonna get shut down now?

\
>https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/950093352145432577?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F01%2Fbreaking-wikileaks-downloads-entire-fire-fury-anti-trump-book-online%2F
Referral link: Gateway Pundit

So Wikileaks is paying referral fees for a PDF of Michael Wolff's book through a tweet? What the fuck is going on?

Dox Twitter followers for info they could ask Twitter for ?

Playing it up obviously

View it with a PDF viewer, and then saved it.

Nice jarvanka

This is what I was thinking. If the acc is indeed compromised, this would be a plausible way to sabotage it by violating twitter terms of service or whatever and give them a legitimate reason to take the account offline without being accused of censorship.

Either that or Assange is very confident that it essentially counts for slander/libel and any profits are forfeit anyway (not a lawyer)

From the intro to the book, written by the author:

woops

No, Twitter just kept the referrer info in the URL. I went to Twitter link via the Gateway Pundit

I didn't know wikileaks wanted to get in on the pirate bay business. I wonder if they'll collab with skidrow to release more pirated games.

>Free book
No need for anyone to buy it now.

Ah okay. Seems strange that they'd tweet about this, especially to Google Drive nonetheless.

This

Additionally, Wolff likely won't see as much profit for spreading stories which the media paints as true.

>Many people lied about Trump.....isn't that so Trumpian?

He’s an international criminal. Why do you think he gives any fucks about copywriting laws?
He’s denying the author profit. He’s also showing idiots how to find copies of it. Anyone who can use google has already read it. It’s a hastily written cash grab focused on the fifty percent of people who dislike trump, based on half truths.

How is this good for Trump? A lot more people are going to read this VERY unflattering book now.

they'll read it and see that cnn is putting out pure bullshit
it's like Wikileaks is Martin Luther

lmao so many retards got tricked by the gorilla channel joke. I was laughing at retards here and on The Donald for 24 hours

>Wikileaks posted the entire “Fire and Fury” book by Michael Wolff online.

you know who else do not read?

Black people

What did he mean by this?

>tfw the download link got shoah'd

I can't wait for them to whine where's the gorilla channel shit. It's like false advertising.

That makes sense. People told him a thousand things, likely that they just heard some where else.

A lot of that stuff was probably wrong. He is recounting what they said - that is where all the retards are getting caught up in 'this book has lies in it' yeah trump lies about 50 times day, so does lazy eye fatass Sanders. Of course people are gonna tell lies and misinformation when to get interviewed and think it is off the record.

70 percent

Dem strategists were actually retweeting this believing it to be true.

There's stuff more ridiculous than the gorilla channel thing actually in the book

>WIKILEAKS LEAKED THE BOOK

So WL is preventing anti-Trump authors from making a living.

Asage is a shithead.

so was every conservative outlet

sounds like the author is a Very Stable Genius, Like... really Smart.

>A lot of that stuff was probably wrong.

Okay then what's the point of the book? It's not the truth. It's anti-Trump jerkoff material.

>Trump pardons Assange for joining the bantz train

You think some guy in Russia cares about copyright laws? (YES IM SAYING JA IS IN RUSSIA)

This is rich.

FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT AND ARE RETARDED:

Click "print" then when it opens the print screen, change it to "save as pdf"

Great, now you downloaded it

interviewing people that work in the white house is a very common thing to write about, and interesting. Why would people not want to read about how the White House works and about the people that work there? In fact, being the Trump filled the White Huse with so many morons, criminals, and incompetent liars, this books should be very entertaining and enlightening, as most accounts already say it is.

>Why would people not want to read about how the White House works and about the people that work there?

When what's in the book isn't true and didn't actually happen.

If it's from the mouths of the people closest to Trump, and supposedly allied to him, it could be a scintillating look into how things are operating. It's decidedly not a good thing when even Bannon and his dickriding for Trump was shitting on him under his breath. And if Wolff and his DSLs are lying, there is grounds for a lawsuit, yet no one seems to be pursuing that yet. If nothing else, we see that Trump has somehow managed to coalesce a legion of really shitty people around himself, which certainly undercuts his message of hiring "the best people".

>17hrs a day on the gorilla channel
>written by a jew with a history of making shit
>same jew admitted that "some of the things in the book may not be true:
democrats "BUT I WANT TO BELIEB!"

Whatever you say, kid. I can use the internet and don’t require your opinion.
You should read it. There’s a story in there about how trump had big ceramic hands molded for him for speaking engagements and dropped them into a public urnial at grand central station, or some unbelievable place, In 1959.
It’s unbelievable. If you read 30 pages, you’ll actually believe that the gorilla channel story would be in there.

that's pretty entertaining to be truthful

The author himself admits most of it isn't true.

can somebody mirror it? It's overloaded on google

Jesus that author is a fucking retard

> If it's from the mouths of the people closest to Trump

it's literally anti-trump fanfiction

The author isn't writing fiction, you fucking mongoloid. He is writing what people said to him and that he saw. You know, Interviews. He also claims to have hours and hours of recorded audio from interviews. He hasn't released any yet.

Holy shit. people are so dumb it makes me cringe.

It is not an opinion, if Trump has a 30 percent approval rating, that means 70 percent of people disapprove.I don't know where you got 50 from.

>Can they do that? It's not government data, it's a book somebody's selling for money, it's copyright infringement.

Maybe it wasn't WikiLeaks that uploaded it to Google Drive, but instead it was someone else... They just happened to leak the link to the drive.

btw, telling someone where copy-written material isn't a crime, and neither is downloading the copy-written material. It's only distributing the copy-written material that is a crime... and that would be Google in that case.

>"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue."

What section does a book go in when what's in didn't actually happen?

I bought it, I'll read it when it gets here and report back. Thanks for the advice.

If he's quoting people, and it's patently false, things they have never said, that's more or less textbook libel. I just expected a slew of lawsuits to come out the moment these people saw and heard of what they were being quoted for. Bannon especially got fucked hard, yet he never disavowed the quotes, just meekly swearing he'll be a good boy from now on.

I don't get it, why popularize a fictional hit piece, you will only strengthen Trump. Add that Trump called this bullshit beforehand and it's like Trump hit back with a cross counter.

More likely Trump sees this as a betrayal and has him extradited.

lol were the dumb ones, and yet you believe the gorilla story is truth.

Go to chapter 6 and 10

O is replaced with 'Q'

Are you... Are you ok man?

When you write what multiple people tell you about a specific thing, and their stories or facts don't line up... That's what he is describing. Holy fuck mate lmao

You know Adobe makes their shit super easy to pirate on purpose, right?

I did?

>can somebody mirror it? It's overloaded on google

Just view it with a PDF viewer and save it, or select Print, and save as a PDF

So why didn't Obama have BET in White House.

Print it to pdf :^)

Which of these actions would have a higher approval rating?

1. Mommy lets the children eat cake for breakfast.

2. Daddy makes the children do their homework before eating dinner.

An approval rating is not a reflection of what is actually good for the country or even the people being polled. These are the same polls that said Trump had no chance of winning.

>"many [accounts]... are untrue"

what section

do you put

fake books in?

Usually people with proof release the proof first but retards like you fall for it all the time. Please buy his book because those tapes are going to take a while.

Christ, you couldn't sound any more like a bugman if you said "women are smart and funny".

I agree with you but Jesus Christ fella. Most people working in the white house have already been confirmed to be Leftists. Lying only makes the Left look even more ignorant and full of shit. Stop it. At least be fair and give credit where due. It will make you look less retarded.

It's clearly all fiction.

Cant tell if you are actually retarded or just pretending to be retarded

lol this is illegal but awesome, he just lost him so many sales.

Are you...are you going to answer the question?

You lazy retard, every file sharing service in existence has a copy. It took more time to write this than it did to find it.
Go here, r a d d l e dot m e
Look for the article titled “here’s the book trump doesn’t want you to read”
Or read this or do a simple search. All of the above work.