Trump Thump Stuffed Bunnies

Hi Sup Forums

I personally am so in love with these and only found out about them a week ago through Alex Jones, so I am linking his book/poster page also, although I dont think he is selling the plushies.

The creator, Tim Lim, was recently accused of promoting white nationalism to kids because the book shows an illustration of Kek on one page, despite the fact that Lim is Asian.

I just wanted to give more people the chance to get one.

etsy.com/shop/ThumpTowerGiftShop

infowarsstore.com/infowars-media/books/limited-edition-thump-book-poster-combo.html

twitter.com/POTUSThump

twitter.com/BrettRSmith76/status/947596398211379200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1C6cIDpW4B4
youtube.com/watch?v=6175ncJyCPI
infowarsstore.com/infowars-media/books/limited-edition-thump-book-poster-combo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh man. I hope this guy gets rich off of these comics and merchandise.

My mom got me the Thump book for Christmas

It's pretty cute desu, full of Sup Forums memes too

We have been through this before. BUY A FUCKING AD, YOU KIKE. THEY ARE DIRT FUCKING CHEAP. THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO SHILL YOUR WARES!

It's great that someone who isn't a kike shill oil salesman like Alex Jones is selling these. Hope Tim succeeds

kek based fellow pede

But I really like them, and I've only posted once before on this. I was just trying to share them because I didnt know about them and didn't want others left out either.

Why are you complaining that I haven't paid for an ad here for someone elses stuff. Its easy enough for you to hide the thread. Its clearly pol related.

This is free with no hassles and I get to interact with others and share his work, and its only up as long as I bump.

Seems you are the shekel-scrounging shill to me.

Thats awesome. I want some for gifts too cuz they seem great for kids (of all ages lel). The cute factor overwhelmed me.

His illustrations are great too. Only today did I notice his rendering of McConnel as a turtle had fake bunny ears. There is two tiered humor all through them.

Fuck. Just reminded me I heavily hinted to my mum that I was interested in that book befotre Christmas and instead she got me a small collection of junk and a card without my name on it.
Feels bad man

Dont feel bad. Maybe she didnt understand or know where to get it, or it made her uncomfortable.

Im sure she put some thought into her gifts. Please enjoy the gift of gratitude. Trust me, it makes you feel better when life doesnt get you exactly what you want. When we are grateful for what we have, its harder to be unhappy. No one wants to feel bad, especially about gifts.

This is glorious

I hope this man gets rich
It must enrage the crazies to see that this isn't a white man's doing

I think so too. ^^

I told the artist about cranky user's ad idea.

Alex Jones clips discussing the triggers in Thump: The First Bundred Days.

youtube.com/watch?v=1C6cIDpW4B4

youtube.com/watch?v=6175ncJyCPI

I enjoy Jones when I can. Hearing him talk about bunnies was a treat.

He has a poster/book combo for sale. I dont think he sells the plushies though.

I just saw this today from the creator. Apparently the 'white nationalist' story is older than I realized, since this is dated September.

Hahaha, good stuff
I may pick one up myself

fucking savage

lel he was pretty mad about it.

Is that Chuck Schumer as a bear/dog on the lower left?

lel

I found a bunch of these last evening I think it was. I had no idea it was so prolific until a few days ago when I stumbled on Alex Jones clip on it.

That was my first thought, going by the hair and glasses. I cant quite figure what critter it is though. There is usually some meaning in his animal choices. It looks like a gopher or groundhog maybe.

Sad!

Do they have the Thump bunnies on amazon.

I want to get one for my gf.

I'm sorry. I wish I knew how. I'm not sure why, if its just a carrier issue or something else.

I dont know I will look now.

I see the book, but not the plushie

I do know you can get the plushie at the store linked in OP though.

Thats okay, ill get it through my relatives in Illinois

Awesome! I am glad to hear you have kin here.

did someone actually draw this horseshit?
like some 12 year old white girl who just came from a classy upscale jewish charity event

dunno why but that just makes me feel uneasy

lel

an army of stuffed bunnies

Found the angry SJW. Lurk more. You might learn something.

Put plushie on Amazon.

>spacing
end your faggot reddiit life