Are whites capable of chimping out?

Are whites capable of chimping out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_pogroms_in_the_Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Timeline_of_events
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost every war fought in the last 400 years have been white chimpouts.

The Tulsa race riot.

Sports riots are subhuman. They aren't even rioting for a reason. Muh team won? RIOT! Muh team lost? RIOT?

Sports niggers should be sterilized.

Yes. Its called war.

Possible but very rare. In the past it was in the response to an offence. Nowadays it's often in the presence of dindus chimping out and degenerate whites join in.

Yes. Football hooliganism in Europe. Although nowadays, it's mostly an Eastern European thing.

>he doesn't know

w e w lad you are in for a big surprise

They chimp out, we lynch out.

Black Friday comes to mind.

Like this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_pogroms_in_the_Russian_Empire
Fun times.

Whites chimped out on black people and others all the time up until the 1960s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Timeline_of_events

Most of those are white people getting sand in their vaginas about some bullshit and murdering whatever black people they could find or anyone else.

Whites are not chimps, so a chimpout is impossible.

Whites do have cracker parties though.

Holy fuck why did I never hear or read about this? Dropping flaming turpentine balls and sticks of dynamite from aeroplanes on black neighbourhoods? That's some noteworthy stuff

You need to bring these back. Are there enough Jews left in Russia?

Yes but we chimp out in an organised fashion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

56% are

Yes.

Quads speaks the truth

this picture pretty much explains it

oh you'll see soon enough

"white"

YES - the liberal variant of the white diaspora do this so called "chimping out" on a regular basis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
yes.

Isnt antifa a chimping out moment for whites. A chimping out movement

This is why niggers should go back to africa. Pogroms against jews stopped when they all went back to Israel, so if the niggers don't like it here they should leave, because whitey doesn't like apes and kikes stealing their shit.

kek

yes, very
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

This was the most retarded thing to ever happen.

What aesthetic is this called?

Only over really important things, like their sportsball team winning or losing a championship.

When blacks chimp out, some trash cans get knocked over and 99 cent stores burn.

When whites chimp out, thousands or millions die.

it was buried and since niggers don't read they certainly won't ever know of it

>white people getting sand in their vaginas about some bullshit
Such as niggers raping our women which happens every single day in every single city. You should hope we don't chimp out again anytime soon, you'll all be dead.

This is insanely hot on so many levels imo

performance art is lazy and pointless.

I have seen this video dozens of times and never noticed the "Jesus Will Judge You" shirt.

>Not stealing her bike.
Them niggers are amateurs.

where?

Basic gestalt?

It was the last thing Moldylocks saw before she saw stars.

oh never mid i thought you were talking about a different video

Stop user, my penis can only get so errect.

Yes it’s called world war 2, niggers chimp out on a petty animalistic scale, white people chimp out on a global idealistic nightmare scale.

Antifa got baited into counter-protesting a literal nothing event because someone told them it was going to be literal nazis running around in a park. Every second of that video probably correlates to man-days of wasted leftist time.

>Being able to keep the veritable destruction of entire black city blocks using weapons of war a secret because niggers don't care about history unless it's slavery or Jim Crow

Absolutely admirable

stealing bikes is male behavior. those girls are training to become black mothers, looks like they've learned much.

When whites chimp out:
>nazis.jpg
I'm sick of this shit. It should be a mushroom cloud. Because whites did that before and you better believe they'll do it again. And next time the bombs will be 1000x more powerful than the last.

That's what white people chimping out looks like in the modern era. Not "omg, goose-stepping."

To OP:
How many soccer hooliganism incident have you missed in your life? Are you like 4 years old?

*shrug*
The same can be said of military shows of force.

And clearly those aren't a waste of time.

I've never seen or heard of a soccer hooliganism happening in America. I have heard of football hooliganism's but they usually happen in negro communities like Oakland. Sadly whites do peripatetic these but they are often piss drunk or mentally underdeveloped teens.

The Jews have powerful magic

participate in* Sorry I'm drunk and inhabiting the negro sense of mind. bunga bunga

I see a Negro there too

Lying and cheating without abandon isn’t magic. It’s just uncivilized trash homey.

Big boy's talking tough!

Maybe his diaper needs changing.......

It's okay baby, I'll change u

Does this count?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots