How will white people ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does this have anything to do with white people? Alot of shitskins and chinks have natural brown hair.

This board's obsession with East asian females is cringey to a fault

I didn't know Japanese could have brown hair. Are you sure she's 100% Yamato ?

You gonna have to dye your hair black just like everyone else!

She is a mutant. Nuclear power was a mistake.

>be hapa
Mom shouldn't have been a whore.

i know a korean girl with naturally light brown hair and another korean guy with hazel eyes that i know are natural since I've know them since elementary. it's possible in east Asians but rare

talked w/ my white girlfriend who studied Japanese briefly in high school (i'm not asian)

she says this seems like an anomaly for sure but certainly not surprising

why tho

>It's possible.
Sure, if the women in their family were whores.

Insects need uniformity.

looks like (((they))) really have set their sights on the nips. we need the gas before (((they))) destroy another people with (((their))) propaganda.

Studied it briefly in highschool you say? Well, now that we have the opinion or a professional we have no need to keep this convo going.

Black is beautiful.

They're not going to save us so they're on their own. We can't even save ourselves anyway.

Google Yankii subculture

bump

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

No one must've told them that diversity is a strength.

They should force anime characters to have black hair as well, stop cultural appropriation of European hair!

People are just now realizing that it rakes in the (you)s. There's gradually been more Asian threads recently.

kek

>People are just now realizing that it rakes in the (you)s.
I'd wager it's to do with the recent NYT op ed

nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

Probably because they appear at least to be traditionally female. What a suprise.

brown hair is not that uncommon among asians...