8/9

5/7
5/7
4/7

2/3
3/4
1/3
4/4 - flawless taste

Can't tell the troll ones from the real ones these days.

nice circlej-erk

6/8
7/7
4.5/6
3.5/5
1.5/2

bump

9/9
8/9
9/9
7/9
3/8
7/9
8.99999/9

Whats top mid

The most recognizable anime on the chart.

user im pretty sure K-On is more recognizable

I'd argue Lum and Gundam are more recognizable.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious what it is.

On this board maybe. In general though, I highly doubt it.

You do realize K On and Gundam are way more popular right not only on this board

NEE IMA DOUSHITE BOKURA UMARETA NO/10

I suppose you could be right. Maybe I'm losing touch with what's in the majority of public's attention these days.

3/4

/ai/0

4/4

K-On is already forgotten, dude. No one gives a fuck about that peepshow any more.

Now Urusei Yatsura. Lum is right there. There's no hiding that living icon.

That crying Giant Robo is also iconic, but only mechaheads truly know. That K-On shit looks like every other shitty anime, honestly. That's all it ever was.

I still don't know what that picture is, my only guess is planetes which i havent seen but it somewhat looks like its being refelcted off of a helmet either that or durarara

6/6
3/3
4/4
3/3
2/3
6/6
2/2
3/4

>planetes or durarara
no, try again but this time think of anime that someone would like enough to be one of 9 favorites. you know. something GOOD.

Space Brothers? FLCL? i have no idea

but people put K-on in their favs. Hell, those shows are better.

It's FLCL.

How can you not recognize the characters? Its been awhile since I've watched it and even I could tell.

I'm not advocating gravure peep shows disguised as girl cartoons over here. I can't insult every carefully pinched log in one post. K-On is for only the most unthinking sheep.

Because I've never seen FLCL only heard about it. Dead Leaves was so shit that I am hesitant to watch it

>Dead Leaves was so shit

That's really strange. FLCL's something everyone's expected to have watched when they were young.

Fuck off. I'm not that guy, but I didn't recognize it as FLCL either. I watched it like 7 years ago. I can't stand when people in these threads pick a screencap or fanart that's hard to recognize. I've seen fucking EVA art I can't recognize.

blue/10

3/5

The picture has four of the main cast in it. I don't understand how it could be hard to recognize

I pin people liking and overrating due to nostalgia. It's not as bad as Eva but they fans have gotten worse over the years.There are better sol and comfy shows. You just leave them be.

It's not a clear shot and the colors are fucked by being a reflection through sunglasses

>he thinks EVA is overrated
EVA gets all the praise it deserves

Please stop calling other people normies while you're the kind of normies, EVAfag.
It's a 6/10 at best.

It deserves all the criticism as well.

I'm not even the other user but its fine. Some series I've watched and I can't recognize for awhile.

7/10. Its not bad or above average, just good but not amazing or perfect.

>I watched it like 7 years ago.
did you? or was it on in the background in your friend's house and you're exploding at me because you've always wanted to feel included but the barrier for being allowed into discussions is set too high at "had to have watched once" for you to ever contribute, so now you drift around lonely and helpless

Just go watch it. Stop pretending.

I wasn't that other faggot, so why would I care enough to enter this argument unless there was a reason. The reason being you dipshits posting horrible shots and that being asspained when people don't immediately recognize your favorite anime. Just admit FLCL is mediocre and not everyone has to recognize it at a glance.

>me
>choosing horrible shots

If you were the guy I was arguing with, kill yourself for calling someone else casual while liking all that entry level garbage.

Updated with a few new books I recently read and the Milky Holmes movie.

-1 Kaiba

9/9

-1 Kaiba
-1 Redline
7/9

-0.5 Ergo Proxy
8.5/9

8/8
Haven't watch Hero Academia. Not sure if I should.

9/9

Dor/emi

-1 Tamako Market
6/7

-0.5 CG
6.5/7

8/8

Eva is slightly above average?

names of the shows?

boku no pico
pico to chico
pico x coco x chico

Albator - Space Battleship Yamato 1978 - Galaxy Express 999
Monster - Les Moumins - Card Captor Sakura
Doremi - Sora no Woto - Escaflowne

stop

names??!

Haha good thread guys

You take that back you waste of fucking space. Don't you dare use that tone against a god.

I assure you, I don't argue with fucking plebs. I'm a sniper. I utterly annihilate losers like you during a moment of weakness. One slip and I'm there. Redpilling the universe.

How'd you make this?

+Haibane

>K-On is already forgotten, dude. No one gives a fuck about that peepshow any more.
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

++ Haruhi, Hyouka
+FMA, Monogatari, CG

++K-On, Tamako
+FLCL
-Giant Robo

++Mushishi
+Haibane
-Penguindrum

++FMA
+Perfect Blue, Watamote

++K-On!, NGE, Hidamari
+TTGL

++Lain
+YKK
.5 Nichijou

++Cat Soup, Ping Pong, NGE
+SZS, Only Yesterday
.5 Millennium Actress

++Tatami, NGE, Lain
+NGE

If you dont mind shounen tropes, then I'd highly suggest MHA

says the guy with K-On on his 3x3 like 4 fucking times...

If I could put K-On! on my 3x3 4 times I would desu

Why are these threads allowed, but when we try to have a "rate the current season's new shows" thread, mods auto-sage or delete it.

>look mom, I posted it again

I'm not pretentious, I like F U N

You already did. I think all you know is K-On. You wake up in the morning and look at your mother's face while you suck her milk titty -because there's no way you'd ever go outside- and it's K-On to you.

I've never seen someone more brainwashed. And I mean that.

Hmm, might watch it then. I just haven't watched a shonen in years, and it's the reason I'm wary of watching it.

>niggers are unironically "highly recommending" little naruto academia
>newfags are falling for it
what the fuck did I step into?

You'd be my favorite poster in these threads if you actually liked giant robo.

What's bottom middle senpai?

I just can't take Imagawa for an hour straight. 24 minutes is generally already pushing it, but I still enjoyed his Mazinger and Tetsujin, especially his Mazinger.

Kojima's Egg in a Shell

pretentious shit

Listen here you.

Not 3x3core enough for you?

10/10

suggest =/= recommending

6/6
++EoE, Angel's Egg, Tatami
+Lain, FLCL
+/- Casshern
6/6
++Eva, SZS, Perfect Blue (I think)
+Cat-Soup, Ping Pong, KareKano
4/4
++Nichijou,
+Lain, Redline, GiTS
4/4
++Kaji, Eva
+K-ON!, TTGL
5/5
++Kaiji, Paranoia Agent, Watamote, Perfect Blue
+/- BnHA
5/5
++Haibane Renmei, Tatami
+Penguindrum, Mononoke
+/- SAC
Good to see a colour scheme that's not just red or blue.
3/3
+K-ON!, FLCL, Giant Robo
3/4
+Disappearance, SSY
+/- SAC
-CG
6/5.5
++Haibane Renmei, Eva, Monster
+Mononoke
+/- Casshern
Nearly finished Texhnolyze, what I've seen is good.
3/3
+Initial D, TTGL, Jojo part 5(?)
Anime 2/2
++Monster
+Sora no Woto
Movies 4/4
+Millennium Actress, Disappearance, 5cm, Laputa
2/2
+K-ON!, Lain
9/9

7/7
7/8
6/7
8/8
4/4
4/4
3/4
3/4
3/3
3/3
3/3 tv
5/6 movies
4/4
5/5

>Shows?
What, do you want me to list off all 9 or something?

If I bitch about people being too lazy to read manga and instead watch anime, does that make me any different than those that bitch about lazy people enjoying dubs over subs?

>5/6 movies
Which movie didn't you like?

Hey what's up
Your Berserk video is pretty popular now

With Kdenlive, but any decent video editor will work.

I'm a slow reader, and I tend to avoid more serious stuff so I haven't really read what most people have read here.
I also read untranslated stuff pretty frequently.

Yes. You'll be bitching about people watching inferior versions overall of a product rather than bitching about a single aspect being inferior.

Yeah, I know, it's great. It's getting almost 700-1k views a day or so now. I'm really happy it's getting the views.

Hehe don't let the youtube fame go to your head.

>Jojo part 5(?)
correct. AKA the best part

I will have Sup Forums grovel at my feet!
But honestly, if that Berserk video gets over 100k views, I might lose my mind.

bump

I'm also a really slow reader and I haven't read anything in your 3x3 so I guess we're pretty even.

who's this dude?

Angel's Egg.

Whats your channel

meant for

youtube.com/user/esfelectra/

was expecting much more.

>youtube.com/user/esfelectra/
Any idea what your next video is?

no bully

4/4
2/2
4/4
0/1
didn't like the pacing in the Boku no Hero anime
3/3
not enough Momoko
2/2
1/2
didn't like VA too much
2/2
1/1
1/1
there's so much stuff here I still have to read
1/1
I feel like a pretentious hipster cunt with LSD being the only thing here I've read

Some times I wish I had a lot of Youtube to meme and educate about anime but that's work. I wonder how much big anime youtubers make. I used to watch a few videos and they've really taken off in the last few years. Most of the audience would be people that stream and watch less than 50 anime so I might as well just keep it a dream and not waste my time for 50 subscribers.